Archive for the ‘office Complex’ Category
Friday, July 7th, 2017
Article source: LYCS Architecture
Shanghai Baoye Center is part of the phase-2 urban development scheme for the new Central Business District in Hongqiao, a rapidly developing piece of western Shanghai. The location of the project puts it at the center of car, train, and jet transportation, and is in fact the last building one sees before entering the busy Hongqiao High-Speed Rail Terminal from the south by bullet train, granting the project a significant urban presence.The site has several challenging conditions: sandwiched by two city-designated temporary green spaces into an L shape, with a 60% frontage ratio requirement to the east, west and south, and a 24m tall highway overpass running adjacent to its north face, the building must respond to a maximum FAR of 1.60 and a height of 24m.
Main entrance view, Image Courtesy © LYCS Architecture
- Architects: LYCS Architecture
- Project: Shanghai Baoye Center
- Location: Shanghai Hongqiao CBD, China
- Project Team: RUAN Hao, ZHAN Yuan, Gary He, LI Yan, TONG Chaochao, JIN Shanliang, Devin Jernigan
Architect of Record: Zhejiang Baoye Architecture Design and Research Institute SINOBAU
- Size: 27,394 sqm
- Project Period: (Architecture+landscape) Design 2012-2014, Competition 2014-2017; (Interior) Design 2014 – 2016, Construction 2016- 2017
Friday, June 30th, 2017
Article source: Almazán Arquitectos + ML arquitectos
In this project we looked to create a corporate environment without losing the luxury touch on it.
Distributed in 2 levels, CTS pretended to accommodate several companies in the same space, trying to push the co-working between them and achieving an open space with an open floor concept.
Image Courtesy © Pedro Hiriart
- Architects: Almazán Arquitectos + ML arquitectos, (Arq. Guillermo Almazán Cueto, Arq. Zury Marcos Chacalo, Arq. Guillermo Suarez Almazán )
- Project: CTS Corporative Offices
- Location: Mexico
- Photography: Pedro Hiriart
- Construction team: Arq. Abraham Marcos
Thursday, June 29th, 2017
Article source: Brenac & Gonzalez et Associés
Based on a quest for a powerful identity and an effort to weave important links with the city, this new development stage of the Zac Paris Rive Gauche is designed to complete an urban repurposing initiated almost 20 years ago.
Building next to an urban void always poses exceptional challenges. The lot on the city block A11, free of adjacent buildings, faces urban arteries which also structure it, while also offering views of the railyard landscape, a river of rails and catenaries bestowing an obvious urban poetry upon the site, in which different strata of the city intermingle.
Image Courtesy © Stefan Tuchila
- Architects: Brenac & Gonzalez et Associés
- Project: BE OPEN – A11
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Stefan Tuchila and Sergio Grazia
- Client: Vinci Immobilier
- General contractor: Csb
- Developer: Semapa
- Utilities engineering office/Environmental consulting: Alto Ingenierie
- Acoustics: Avls
- Structural engineering office: Terell Group
Thursday, June 29th, 2017
Article source: PRISM DESIGN
PRISM DESIGN provided an office design for UNBOT—an information technology service company.
In IT industry, technology renewing in a very fast speed. So that the scale of a company would also expands quickly. That requires the office design to leave the elasticity space for the future expansion.
Image Courtesy © Studio W / Wataru Ishida
- Architects: PRISM DESIGN
- Project: Unbot Inc. Office
- Location: Bldg 6 2st floor, Garden Office, No.161 Lane 465 Zhengning Rd, Changning District, Shanghai, China
- Photography: Studio W / Wataru Ishida
- Client: Unbot inc.
- Construction: Shanghai KUI SPACE Architectural Ornament Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Total Floor Area: 300M2+Loft expansion140M2=total;440M2
- Design Period: Nov.2016 – Jan.2017
- Construction Period: Jan.2017 – 27 May.2017
Thursday, June 29th, 2017
Article source: PICHARCHITECTS
This report is about the integral remodeling of Aura’s insurance company building, located in the urban center of Santa Coloma de Gramenet, inside the metropolitan area of Barcelona.
The project main objectives are the integral remodelling of the current building in order to update and revitalize its image from the street side view, make flexible, optimize and modernize the interior spaces, as so to adequate the building’s overall to its new needs and accessibility.
Image Courtesy © Simón García
- Architects: PICHARCHITECTS
- Project: Aura Seguros
- Location: Santa Coloma De Gramenet, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Simón García and Alberto Tallón
- Software used: Revit
- Main team: Felipe Pich-Aguilera, Teresa Batlle, Margherita Aricó, Jordi Camps, Jordi París, Pau Casaldaliga, Ute Müncheberg, Angel Sendarrubias
- Structures: Angel Sendarrubias
- Installations: RAC Arquitectura
- Measuring, budget and executive management: Enric Vijande
- Construction company: Calaf
- Remodeling surface: 1194,07 m2
- Construction ending: 2016
Friday, June 23rd, 2017
Article source: Chaukor Studio
REN Technologies India Ltd. is a service oriented company that provides its customers with various design applications on different types of mediums based on the end usage. The applications range from creating patterns, textures, CNC jaalis, 3D printing, digital printing on paper, wood, stone, tiles, glass etc.
The idea is to explore the various applications that are provided at REN Technologies and exploit the same to bring about the inherent character and reflect the identity of the company within the framework of the interior design.
Double-height reception area, Image Courtesy © Chaukor Studio
- Architects: Chaukor Studio
- Project: Ren technologies
- Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Client: REN Technologies India Ltd.
- Project Estimate: Rs1.2 Crore
- Project Area: 12000 sq. ft
- Commencement Date: September 2013
- Completion Date: October 2014
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
Article source: DUBBELDAM Inc. Architecture + Design
For the new Canadian headquarters of Travelzoo, a global internet media company specializing in travel and entertainment, Dubbeldam Architecture + Design was tasked with creating an interior that would simultaneously balance the impression required of an established international company with the youthful spirit of its enterprise. The project is the unusual merging of a loft-style interior within the context of a ‘Class A’ office building. The new office location on the 23rd floor of a tower above the landmark Toronto Eaton Centre offers panoramic views of the city skyline, City Hall, Lake Ontario and the CN Tower. Within the raw space of exposed concrete floors and a textured ceiling, the design team developed programmatic spaces as distinct volumes, optimizing circulation and views of the city, while also maximizing natural light. The sleek interiors were inspired by images of travel to exciting destinations, while also showcasing the dramatic cityscape of downtown Toronto.
Image Courtesy © Shai Gil
- Architects: DUBBELDAM Inc. Architecture + Design
- Project: Travelzoo Office
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Photography: Shai Gil
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Project Team: Heather Dubbeldam, Marisa Maggs, Rachel Tameirao, Joseph Villahermosa
- Size: 4800 s.f.
- Completion Date: 2015
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
Article source: DIN Interiorismo
The project of the Doterra offices, a company specialized in the elaboration of essential oils required a very specific program for the benefit of its own operation. The corporate and training area had to be together an communicated but with independent entrances in order to assure the efficiency of the activities development of each space.
Image Courtesy © Arturo Chávez
- Architects: DIN Interiorismo (Aurelio Vázquez Durán)
- Project: Doterra
- Location: Mexico City
- Photography: Arturo Chávez
- Year: 2016
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
Article source: R79
The preexistences are the fundamental topic of this essay, of what’s intended to be a set of offices, where the work goes into the background and leaves the prominence to those “tenants” that were there way before us. “When the nature prevails over the built”, was the premise for the design and the marked line that led us to make this office complex in the north of the city. An area of 10m wide by 29m of depth, just a block away from one of the main and busiest avenues, which links the avenue to the project through a small low-traffic street that also presents a variety of native trees on its surface.
Image Courtesy © David Cervera Castro
- Architects: R79
- Project: Design alley
- Location: Calle 26 x 29 y 31 Emiliano Zapata Norte, Mérida Yucatán. C.P. 97129, Mexico
- Photography: David Cervera Castro
- Architect in charge: Roberto Ramírez Pizarro
- Collaborators: Daniela Alvarez, Valentina Losa, Gerardo Trejo
- Construction: Arq. Nestor Ordaz
- Lighting: Lumínica / Maribel Morales
- Landscaping: Viveria / Roger Evia
- Área: 270m2
- Year: 2016
Sunday, June 18th, 2017
Article source: VRTIŠKA • ŽÁK / RAW ATELIER
Newly renovated office building in Prague was designed by Prague based studio VRTIŠKA • ŽÁK, together with a Brno based RAW ATELIER. The client is an international business company, focused on an environmental sustainability. This project purely reflects natural approach and materials. The goal was to create Dominant item of the building interiors is a 21m height vertical garden, where the plants are grown. The moisture system is computer controled. Another eyecatcher, once you enter the main lobby is a white polygonal „interior facade“ made out of laquered aluminium profiles. It gives to the lobby dynamic, yet calm feeling.
Image Courtesy © VRTIŠKA • ŽÁK / RAW ATELIER
- Architects: VRTIŠKA ŽÁK / RAW ATELIER
- Project: KKCG
- Location: Prague, The Czech Republic
- Engineering: AED
- Area: 8500m2
- Project: 04-10/2011
- Build: 11/2011-07/2012
- Costs: 8.000.000,- EUR