Archive for the ‘office Complex’ Category
Thursday, March 8th, 2018
Article source: Studio Vertebra
Studio Vertebra has won two awards by the design of “Novawood Office and Showroom Building” in Istanbul designed by Studio Vertebra meets different needs at the same time with its flexible structure that combines event and organization space, showroom, and office functions. The building has won two prizes in the categories of “Building Architecture” and “Interior Architecture of the Space” in Europe Property Awards.
Image Courtesy © Studio Vertebra
- Architects: Studio Vertebra
- Project: Novawood Office & Showroom Building
- Location: İstanbul, Turkey
- Employer: Novawood
- Total Construction Area: 1.800 sqm
- Year of Project: 2016
Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
Article source: Best Practice Architecture & Design
Simply Measured, a Seattle-based marketing analytics company, sought to reinvent their existing work environment while satisfying their need to accommodate a growing development team and sales force. Located in the World Trade Center East Building along the waterfront in Seattle’s Belltown neighborhood. Recently named one of the “top 25 places to work in Seattle,” the client was interested in providing more informal, communal gathering spaces and work areas as well as traditional desk layouts to support their diverse staff.
Image Courtesy © Mark Woods
- Architects: Best Practice Architecture & Design
- Project: Simply Measured Offices
- Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
- Photography: Mark Woods
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Contractor: JMS Construction
- Building owner: Unico Properties
- Size: 20,000 square feet
Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
Article source: Foster + Partners
Designs for the new PGA TOUR headquarters in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida were revealed to the public today. The new building, designed by Foster + Partners, exemplifies the values of the PGA TOUR by engaging with the surrounding green landscape and creating an uplifting and inspiring environment for its staff, players and visitors alike.
Located to the south of the Clubhouse at TPC at Sawgrass, the new 187,000 square-foot headquarters will be nestled within the verdant landscape and surrounded by a large freshwater lake, echoing the iconic ‘Island Green’ 17th hole at THE PLAYERS Stadium Course. Envisaged as the new Global Home of the PGA TOUR, the innovative building embraces new ways of working and collaboration in response to changing media landscapes and audiences, as the TOUR looks towards the future.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners
Sunday, March 4th, 2018
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects
Vauxhall Cross Island
Vauxhall Cross Island site is located adjacent to Vauxhall Underground station and is bounded by Parry Street (to the south), Bondway (to the east) and Wandsworth Road / Albert Embankment (to the west and north).
The Island lies in a central and important location, adjacent to existing transport links at the gateway to Vauxhall from the north. The site is within the Vauxhall/Nine Elms/Battersea Opportunity Area, identified in the London Plan as having the potential to accommodate high-density development to provide substantial numbers of new jobs and homes.
Image Courtesy © Zaha Hadid Architects
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Project: Vauxhall Cross Island
- Location: London, England
- Landscape Architects: Townshend Landscape Architects
- Site Owner and Developer: VCI Property Holding Limited
- Development Manager: Great Marlborough Estates
- Development Consultant: Dais
- Engineering: Buro Happold
Sunday, March 4th, 2018
Article source: ATELIERS 2/3/4/
The present building is showing off a typical facade of the eighties office towers’ architecture, with a less satisfying relationship with the soil, a heightened repeat of a floor standard, of a window type, with a simple and smooth façade thus a kind of autism to its own context.
The building wanted to be a tower, but it’s not. Its small length didn’t allow it to compete with its close sisters. Its location, on the fringes of La Defense’s slab, makes it belong more to the “domestic” city and its codes. Thus, he should renounce to his solitary object status.
The project is trying to rectify those miscommunications by making “Ampère e+” belong to the urban system of Courbevoie’s city, by supporting the transfer of the circular boulevard into an urban boulevard. Our task was also to shape and rank the present building, to make it comprehensible and careful to its urban context.
Image Courtesy © Charly Broyez
- Architects: ATELIERS 2/3/4/
- Project: Ampère e+: Refurbishment of Sogeprom Headquarters
- Location: Courbevoie, La Défense, France (34-40 rue Henri Regnault, Courbevoie)
- Photography: Charly Broyez
- Team: Jean Mas, Architect Partner, Fabienne Garrigues, Réda Mazouz and Agate Mordka (project directors), Manuel Afsar, Orion Anglade, Gabriel Garcia, Alice Heaney, Olivier Jacques, Adrien Petit.
- Engeering: INEX / SCYNA4 / ARCORA / ETAMINE / PEUTZ / GVI / Infra Services
- Client: SOGEPROM / Investor: PRIMONIAL
- Constructor: SICRA / Goyer / Tenzini
- Construction cost: 28 500 000€
- Built Area (m2 or sqft): 15000m²
- Completion Year: 2017
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
Article source: IDEA5 ARCHITECTS
The neighborhood of Gyeonguiline book street nearby Hongdae, one of the hottest places in Seoul, is where memories of young cafe culture and Indie Culture exist. 1,047 of about 4,120 publishers in Mapo-gu are concentrated in Hongdae. Reflecting the local feature, the book street has been formed with an outdoor library, a bookstore, a book cafe, and etc. based on the book theme.
Image Courtesy © Kwang Sik JUNG
- Architects: IDEA5 ARCHITECTS
- Project: Hanbit Publishing Network Renovation
- Location: 62, Yeonhui-ro 2-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Photography: Kwang Sik JUNG
- Lead Architects: YoungRan KANG
- Structural Engineer: DONG YANG Co., Ltd
- Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer: JEONG YEON Consulting Engineers Co., Ltd
- Construction: DAEMYUNG21 Construction Co.,Ltd
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 5,138.85 ㎡
- Built Area : 985.17 ㎡
- Completion Year: 2017.09
Sunday, February 11th, 2018
Article source: Architects of Invention
The building is located on a very tight site, surrounded by residential blocks, a music school and nursery in Moscow’s historic city centre, off Arbat Street, the main, pedestrianised shopping street which runs for almost one kilometre through the city.
AI’s work involved the complete demolition of an existing 4-storey office block, replacing it with a new 7-storey office building with a single level underground car park and public space at the base of the building.
Image Courtesy © Theresa Simon & Partners
- Architects: Architects of Invention
- Project: Pharmaceutical HQ
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Theresa Simon & Partners
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Lead London Team: Nikoloz Japaridze, Anton Khmelnitskiy, Max Mallein, Carmen Gallano, Magdalini Giannakidi, Petras Isora, Ivane Ksnelashvili, Daniel Lareau, Davit Tsanava
- Moscow Executive Team: Michael Eichner, Nikita Tsymbal
- Client: Insigma Development
- Structural Engineer: Engenuiti, Fioravanti
- M&E Engineer: Fioravanti
- Main Contractor: Glaskek
- Execution & Site Supervision: Architects of Invention
- Construction Cost: $20 mil ($2,850/m2)
- GIA (Gross Internal Area): 7,000 m²
Sunday, February 11th, 2018
Article source: Tecto Arhitectura
Tecto Arhitectura was appointed to design the new office building in Reci, Covasna, as the first large scale project with CLT structure in south-east Europe. The goals of the client extended from making a statement about its high standards and interest in high performance use of wood to the point of having a comfortable and proper office as part of a larger work site.
Image Courtesy © Cosmin Dragomir
- Architects: Tecto Arhitectura
- Project: First CLT Multi comfort office building
- Location: Reci, Covasna county, Romania
- Photography: Cosmin Dragomir
- Software used: ArchiCAD, Robot, MagiCad, DIALux
- Architect practice: S.C. TECTO ARHITECTURA S.R.L. arch. Sergiu C. Petrea, arch. Cristina Petrea, arch. Sabrina Ene, arch. Sebastian Apostol, arch. Tania Bancila
- Structure: Arh Cons Proiect, Eng. Nicu Curcudel
- MEP and HVAC: Hard Instal Consulting Eng. George Popescu, Eng. Vali Scutaru Global Instal, Eng. Andrei Toma, Eng. Roman Chistol Econtech Theiss, Eng. Kurt Theiss
Monday, February 5th, 2018
Article source: ingenhoven architects
Marina One in the centre of Singapore is ingenhoven architects largest project and will open early 2018. As an international role model for living and working, Marina One makes an innovative contribution to the discourse on mega-cities, especially in tropical regions, which, in the context of increasing population and climate change, face enormous challenges. The high-density building complex with its mix of uses extends to over 400,000 square meters and, with its group of four high-rise buildings, defines the „Green Heart“—a public space extending over several stories. This three-dimensional green oasis reflects the diversity of tropical flora.
Image Courtesy © HGEsch
- Architects: ingenhoven architects
- Project: Marina One
- Location: Singapore
- Photography: DarrenSoh, HGEsch
- Client: M+S Pte Ltd. Singapore, a company owned by Khazanah Nasional Berhad, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Temasek Holdings, Singapur
- Project Management: UEM Sunrise Berhad, Malaysia / Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd., Singapore
- Design architect: ingenhoven architects, Düsseldorf, Germany / ingenhoven LLP, Singapore
- Project architect: architects61, Singapore
- Landscape Architecture: Gustafson Porter + Bowman, London, UK
- Local Landscape Consultant: ICN Design International Pte Ltd , Singapore
- Structural and M&E Engineers: BECA Carter Hollings & Ferner, Singapore
- Facade consultant: Arup, Singapore
Thursday, January 18th, 2018
Article source: KAAN Architecten
KAAN Architecten has won the competition launched by R&S Realty II, to design the facades of three new office buildings for iCampus www.icampus-muenchen.de in the Werksviertel district of Munich. Works will start in 2020 and be completed by the end of 2022.
Located in a former industrial and commercial area behind the Ostbahnhof train station, the new development strives to blend existing industrial and office buildings with a new contemporary layer, dedicated to the creative industry. The Alpha, Beta, Gamma buildings, whose structure and floorplans have been designed by RKW Architektur +, will not merely rely on standard and strict German office rules to define their architecture, but will also express transparency and encompass lofty spaces that clearly represent the creative industry of the 21st century. The facade design by KAAN Architecten will underline and support the identity of the buildings to consolidate and unite the Werksviertel aesthetic, while at the same time being iconic within its own right.
Image Courtesy © KAAN Architecten
- Architects: KAAN Architecten (Kees Kaan, Vincent Panhuysen, Dikkie Scipio)
- Project: iCampus
- Location: Friedenstraße, Werksviertel, Munich (Germany)
- Client: R&S Realty II, Munich
- Management: RKS Ingenieurgesellschaft für Projektmanagement mbH, Munich Subsidiary
- Design team: Jana Culek, Di Fang, Paolo Faleschini, Michael Geensen, Moritz Kuehl, Hannes Ochmann, Aldo Trim, Claudia Vermeulen, Yang Zhang
- GFA: 13.900 sqm (Alpha building), 10.900 sqm (Beta building), 13.900 sqm (Gamma building)
- Design: 2017
- Start construction: 2020
- Delivery: 2022