Archive for the ‘office Complex’ Category
Thursday, October 4th, 2012
Article source: Architects of Invention Ltd
The existing building complex was built in the 70th century – for the Soviet Military Headquarters of the Caucasus region. The complex consists of several building. Special attention is given to the upper blocks (Blocks No: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). Structural analysis is done specifically for the main building of the complex. The complex is located on crossroads of the Vake-Saburtalo road and Tamarashvili Avenue opposite the Hippodrome.It is formed in Russian letter П-shape.
Image Courtesy Architects of Invention Ltd
- Architects: Architects of Invention Ltd
- Project: TBC Bank Headquarters, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Location: Tamarashvili al., Tbilisi, Georgia
- Project: Office Building
- Status: Completed
Program: Lobby, Courtyard, Oaisis, Offices, Business Centre, Cafe, Sky Park etc.
- Area: NIA (net internal) – 31,958.08m2 GIA (gross internal) – 37,221.01m2 GEA (gross external) – 42,359.83m2
- Credits: Niko Japaridze, Gogiko Sakvarelidze, Dato Tsanava, Eka Kankava, Nika Maisuradze, Nika Maisuradze, David Dolidze, Eka Rekhviashvili, PM Devi Kituashvili
- Structural Engineers Consultants: Engenuiti, UK (www.engenuiti.com)
- CAD: AutoCad, Rihno, 3Dmax, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Thursday, September 20th, 2012
Article source: EGM architecten
GouweZone CO2 Free Offices
Image Courtesy EGM architecten
- Architect: EGM architecten
- Project: GouweZone CO2 Free Offices
- Location: Dordrecht, Netherlands
- Client: Ericis adviseurs & managers, Gouda
- Completion date: 2011
- Photographs: Courtesy of EGM architecten
Tuesday, September 18th, 2012
Article source: HUBERT PELLETIER
In a context where conceiving an office building too often means an obsessive pursuit of space optimization, the Campus 54 project is surprisingly rich in program and intentions. Typical office buildings, especially when located on the outskirts of the city, largely fail to generate life and activity outside of the office space per se. This obsession with efficiency leaves a large part of the office life unaddressed. The ambition of this project was to create a setting where spaces for leisure, stimulation, relaxation, health, nature and ad hoc encounters would seamlessly blend into the workspaces.
Image Courtesy Pelletier de Fontenay
- Architects: Pelletier de Fontenay Architects
- Project: Campus 54
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Architect: Hubert Pelletier, Yves de Fontenay
- Image courtesy: Pelletier de Fontenay
- Year: 2010
- Area: 90,000 M2
- Status: Ongoing
Friday, August 24th, 2012
Article source: Neutelings Riedijk Architecten bv
The 180 meter high office tower serves as the focal point for the east of Paris in the new urban development of the XIII arrondissement. The tower consists of five city blocks of only six stories each, cantilevered from two vertical cores with open space between the volumes. Each block has an open inner court and vast roof gardens. In this way, a new type of green urban skyscraper has been developed that combines the quality of a low-rise urban fabric with the potential of high-rise tower. The foot of the tower has a hotel and shopping center, as well as ten underground parking levels.
Image Courtesy Neutelings Riedijk Architects
- Architects:Neutelings Riedijk Architecten bv
- Project: ‘Le Cinq’ in Paris
- Location: Paris, France
- PROGRAMM : 130.000 m2
- COSTS : euro 2500.000.000
- CLIENT : Buelens NV, Brussels
- STATUS : international invited competition 2012
- Photo: A2Studio (more…)
Saturday, July 14th, 2012
Article source: Group8
A complex site
The “Avenue de France” administrative building is sat on a site which imposes several constraints. It was built on a site bordering the CFF (national) railway lines, limited on its northern end by the Avenue de France and adjacent to a pre-existing building. The site’s topography also imposes varying conditions namely: the railway tracks to be found at the lowest point, the level of the access to the underground parking, the level of the Avenue de France over-passing the railway and the general level of the existing adjacent buildings. It is worth noting that before construction of the building the site had long been considered as ‘unsuitable’ for development.
Image Courtesy Régis Golay
- Architects: Group8 architecture & urban planning
- Project: Avenue de France Administrative Building
- Location: Genève, Switzerland
- Built area: 1 373 sqm overground, 2 661 sqm underground
- Net area: 12 666 sqm
- Gross External Area (GEA): 17 989 sqm
- Plot surface: 3 772 sqm
- Built volume: 58 252 m3
Sunday, July 1st, 2012
Article source: General Architecture
Local power production company, Skelleftea Kraft have a new headquarters building adjacent to their existing office building in the northern town of Skelleftea.
The strong structure and the articulated tectonic of the new building is based on an overall 3D order and relates to a classical rational tradition. The aim has been to create a building that enables its users to appropriate it and at the same time strengthen the common identity.
Image Courtesy Åke E:son Lindmans
- Architects: General Architecture
- Project: Skellefteå Kraft
- Location: Kanalgatan 71 , Skellefteå, Sweden
- Function: Office building
- Project start: 2006
- Completion: 2009
- Floor area/size: 9500 m2
- Photography: MIKAEL OLSSON, ÅKE E:SON LINDMAN
- Software used: AutoCAD
Thursday, May 31st, 2012
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects
A design for a new office and retail destination that aims to provide a strong visual identity close to Hongqiao Transportation Hub near Shanghai’s city centre and Hongqiao Airport.
Our proposal for the new Linkong SOHO building aims to provide a strong visual and programmatic identity which establishes a unique destination in its own right. Such identity consists of an exclusive programme mix consolidated in three different destinations – thematic “Courtyards” – representing distinct clusters of activities, and an exceptional architecture that moulds such a programme into a landmark. The building’s dynamic, curvilinear form continues through its internal spatial experiences, dramatic courtyards and flowing public spaces.
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Project: Sky SOHO
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Design: Zaha Hadid with Patrik Schumacher
- Project Director: Manuela Gatto
- Project Architect: Edgar Payan, Maria Rodero (Phases SD, DD, CD), Yoshi Uchiyama (Construction Administration)
- Project Team: Arturo Revilla, Muriel Boselli, Chao-Chin Wang, Ai Sato, Michael Harris, Dennis Brezina, Claudia Doner, Mei-Ling Lin, Osbert So, Alberto Barba, Carlos Parraga, Pierandrea Angius, Diego Perez Espitia, Kaloyan Erevinov, Laurence Dudeney, Albert Ferrer, Leonid Krykhtin, Mu Ren, Kwanphil Cho, Evgeniya Yatsyuk, Lauren Barclay, Henning Hansen, Ben Kikkawa, Nicholette Chan, Michael Grau, Sarah Thurow, Adrian Krezlik, Chiwai Chan, Gordana Yakimovska, Ed Gaskin, Andrea D’imperio, Kaloyan Erevinov, Samson Lee, Shaowen Deng, Will Chen
Thursday, May 24th, 2012
Article source: ROW Studio
The project is located in a heavily wooded 86,111 sq. ft. (8000 sq. mts) plot in the Florida neighborhood in southern Mexico City. The brief required the construction of a luxury apartments complex and the headquarters for the foundation that finances the project.
Evergreen La Florida
- Architects: ROW Studio – Álvaro Hernández Félix, Nadia Hernández Félix, Alfonso Maldonado Ochoa.
- Project: Evergreen La Florida
- Location: Mexico City
- Use: Luxury Apartments Complex and Offices.
- Client: Fundacion Acapulco
- Architect of Record: INMOSUR SA de CV – Arch. Álvaro Hernández Cabada.
- Contributors: Alejandro Maldonado, Ana Mancera, Antonio Scheffler, Ildefonso Navarro, Gloria Maldonado, Patricia Suárez.
- Project Date: August 2009
Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012
Article source: J. Mayer H. Architects
The project “Steckelhörn 11” is located in the old centre of Hamburg, close to the prominent new “Hafen City” development. It replaces a ruinous building and fills the gap between two historic premises. The triangular-shaped lot stretches across the city block, thus allowing for a narrow façade of about 1.3 m width facing the harbor and a main elevation of about 26.4 m oriented toward Steckelhörn street. The vertical design and soft setbacks of the latter pay tribute to the massing of the surrounding structures, as well as to local building-height regulations.
Main facade (Image Courtesy David Franck)
- Architects: J. Mayer H. Architects
- Project: S11 – Office Complex Steckelhörn 11
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Project Team: Juergen Mayer H., Hans Schneider, Wilko Hoffmann, Marcus Blum
- Project Date: 2007-2009
- Completion: October 2009
- Client: Cogiton Projekt Altstadt GmbH, Hamburg
- Architect on Site: Imhotep, Donachie und Blomeyer with Dirk Reinisch, Berlin
- Software used: Archicad and Rhino