Archive for the ‘Office space’ Category
Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Article source: D-Werker Architects
Unicity – Carver Korea Lab.: to obtain “Idetity” in urbanscape.
Unicity is the headquarters and research center of Carver Korea, a cosmetic business in South Korea. Carver Korea wants to make a splendid building design to show recent growth of the company.
Image Courtesy © Inwoo Yeo
- Architects: D-Werker Architects (Jieun Lee, Hwon Yoon)
- Project: Unicity
- Location: 459-1, Daeheung-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Inwoo Yeo
- Client: Sang Rok Lee
- Construction: Gaudikorea Co.
- Structure: Ferroconcrete
- Finishing Materials: Pine Board Exposed Concrete, Exposed Concrete
- Levels: 1 Basement, 5 Fllors
- Total Area: 1,961.91 sqm
- Year: 2017
Wednesday, June 7th, 2017
Article source: Koyori Atelier Salt
A room from a western style building from early Showa period in Higobashi, Osaka city.
An office interior design for the CHICHI Graphic design firm.
It aims at differentiating itself from other offices in the area, characterized by the presence of a lot of design studios and offices.
Image Courtesy © Shohei Yoshida
- Architects: Koyori Atelier Salt (Nahoko Nakamura, Masahiko Nakamura, Yoji Fujiwara)
- Project: CHICHI Office
- Location: Osaka city, Osaka prefecture, Japan
- Photography: Shohei Yoshida
- Main Structure: RC structure
- Total floor area: 45m2
- Completion: September 2015
Tuesday, June 6th, 2017
Article source: ICESA Arquitectos
The fast-growing Employee Solidarity Association of the National Bank of Costa Rica was in need of a new headquarter. They envisioned not only to build their house, but to create a common roof to shelter institutions with shared values and synergies.
The building is located in Llorente de Tibás, a mixed and varied urban fabric that changes dramatically both in landscape and program on every side of the irregular plot. The east facade faces a National Highway, the northern one faces a commercial street and the south side of the plot borders a sprawled residential community. The building accordingly responds differently to every side, situation that is intensified by the bioclimatic parameters that requested the maximum light from the north and south and thermal reductions from the strong east and west lights. This is contrary to the plot geometry that has the shortest side to the north and a reason why the concrete louvers were proposed as a project feature.
Image Courtesy © Sebastián Alfaro Fuscaldo
- Architects: ICESA Arquitectos
- Project: Oficentro Asebanacio
- Location: Tibás, San José, Costa Rica
- Photography: Sebastián Alfaro Fuscaldo
- Client: Asebanacio
- Lead Architects: Sebastián Alfaro Fuscaldo, Cristian Cambronero Herra
- Structural Engineer: Sotela Alfaro Ltda
- Mechanical Engineer: Carlos Cordero
- Electrical Engineer: Marco Vasquez
Tuesday, June 6th, 2017
Article source: Ministry of Design
Universally considered as one of the pillars of the modern Ad agency, Leo Burnett embodies a rich lineage of contemporary creative thinking infused with age-old heritage and values.
Situated in a free plan space on the 2nd floor of a recently restored conservation building, the journey forms a continuous loop around the office. Rich materiality is found in the concrete floors, bespoke desks forming a checkered pattern of plywood patterns and milky white mirrored epoxy resin flooring. Design features include gigantic graffiti style mural of Leo, anamorphic art and gold-gilded wheel barrows overloaded with trophies.
Image Courtesy © Ministry of Design
Tuesday, June 6th, 2017
Article source: Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
The project consists in the implementation of customer service offices. They are located in a commercial premise in the centre of the city with a complex geometry, full of turns and structural elements that interfere in the understanding of the space.
Image Courtesy © Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Architects: Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Project: ARV Offices
- Location: Antiguo Reino, Valencia, Spain
- Interior Design: Alfaro Hofmann
- Principal in Charge: Fran Silvestre, Fran Ayala and Vicente Picó
- Collaborating Architects: Maria Masià, Estefanía Soriano, Pablo Camarasa, Sandra Insa, Santiago Dueña, David Sastre, Ricardo Candela, Sevak Asatrián, Álvaro Olivares, Esther Sanchís, Eduardo Sancho, Rubén March, José Manuel Arnao, Gemma Aparici, Giuseppe Felici
- Project Managment: Carlos García, Ángel Fito
- Built Area: 625.86 m2
Sunday, June 4th, 2017
Article source: DL atelier
UP Co-working Space, a previous Tofu factory, is located in the heart of Midtown Beijing, concluding a 500 sqm indoor space and a wide outdoor rooftop. The owner wish to reconstruct it into an incubator, which services for entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups and small businesses.
Image Courtesy © DL atelier
- Architects: DL atelier
- Project: UP Co-working Factory
- Location: China
Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Article source: Studioninedots
Boursorama Banque has moved into its new Parisian head office in Boulogne-Billancourt designed by Studioninedots. In collaboration with Ateliers 115, Studioninedots created a robust and clear building distinguished by its subtle recesses and terraces but foremost by the striking facade that interplays rhythms of bronze-coloured blades.
Image Courtesy © Peter Cuypers
- Architects: Studioninedots
- Project: Lot YA
- Location: Rue Traversière 44, Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris, France
- Photography: Peter Cuypers
- Client: Kaufman & Broad
- Design team: Albert Herder, Vincent van der Klei, Arie van der Neut, Metin van Zijl
- Project team: Wouter Hermanns, Daniel Aw, Freddy Koelemeijer, Eliano Dias Felicio, Pedro Piernas
- Engineering and project manager: Jean-Marc Saurer
Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Article source: Olson Kundig
Located on the eighth floor of the Pacific Building, Digital Kitchen’s new headquarters features an outdoor terrace, open seating and reallocated space for private meetings. Anchoring the room is a wood clad box that houses private video editorial suites. Three open banks of seating move away from the office’s former compartmentalized working arrangement. A major focus of the new design was relocating the digital company’s servers. By moving the server room away from the exterior wall, natural light was drawn into the space and allowed for expanded server space.
Image Courtesy © Olson Kundig
- Architects: Olson Kundig
- Project: Digital Kitchen Headquarters
- Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Article source: Campos Costa Arquitetos
Located in the municipality of Castro Verde in Alentejo, IN CASTRO – IDEIAS AND BUSINESS CENTER has been a great propellant for local entrepreneurs’ success since its inauguration in 2015. The site is positioned within two fronts, Rua Manuel Assunção Mestre and Rua da Olivença, at the extremity of a block which once represented an agricultural warehouses’ neighbourhood.
This intervention is based on two aspects: on the one hand, the rehabilitation of the existing warehouse and, on the other hand, a new complementary extension building.
Image Courtesy © Gonçalo Pacheco
- Architects: Campos Costa Arquitetos
- Project: In Castro – Ideias and Business Centre
- Location: Castro Verde, Portugal
- Photography: Gonçalo Pacheco and Walter Vinagre
- Team: Pedro Campos Costa, Stefanno Tornieri, Nuno Pereira, Duarte Santo, Daniela Figueiredo
- Client: Castro Verde Municipality
Sunday, May 28th, 2017
Article source: Goettsch Partners, Inc.
Chicago-based developer Riverside Investment & Development celebrated the debut of the 150 North Riverside office tower, which opened for business in February, with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony today. Comprising 1.25 million rentable square feet, the building is located in Chicago’s West Loop on one of the most prominent sites in the city, bounded by Randolph and Lake streets at the confluence of the north, south and main branches of the Chicago River. Designed by architecture firm Goettsch Partners (GP), the tower features a very narrow structure at its base in order to fit between seven active Amtrak rail lines to the west and the river to the east. The building’s compact footprint opens up to highly efficient, column-free office floors above and allows for the majority of the two-acre site (more than 75%) to be developed as a landscaped public park, riverside amphitheater and riverwalk.
Image Courtesy © Nick Ulivieri
- Architects: Goettsch Partners, Inc.
- Project: 150 North Riverside Office Tower
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Photography: Nick Ulivieri