Archive for the ‘Office space’ Category
Sunday, April 1st, 2018
Article source: v2com
VAD Designers d’espaces—in collaboration with National Bank’s Premises Department—developed and orchestrated a new dynamic workspace concept at the financial corporation’s current head offices. The project, which introduces new ways of working, is gradually unfolding across the floors of the National Bank Tower, located at 600 de la Gauchetière.
Large communal table with a view on the library, that features a stylized mural of Montreal’s cityscape, Image Courtesy © Stéphane Brügger
- Architects: VAD DESIGNERS D’ESPACES
- Project: National Bank’s Dynamic New Workspace
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Stéphane Brügger
- Size: Over 100,000 sq ft.
- Completion: 2018
Thursday, March 29th, 2018
Article source: GUILHERME MACHADO VAZ
As part of the rehabilitation project of the buildings of the Real Vinícola complex, which includes Casa da Arquitectura, is also the Matosinhos Jazz Orchestra. This institution, without its own facilities until now, promotes the creation, research, dissemination and training in jazz, playing the role of a National Jazz Orchestra.
Image Courtesy © Guilherme Machado Vaz
Sunday, March 25th, 2018
Article source: Zechner & Zechner ZT GmbH
Completion of the listed complex by Peter Behrens
Compared to the original building by Peter Behrens, who in the 1930s created an internationally regarded masterpiece of Modernism with Tabakfabrik Linz, the new development added in the early 1980s was not of the same architectural standard.
The 80s addition was demolished, releasing a site that the Linz authorities thought would be the perfect location for the main building of the Tabakfabrik complex and, based on its key geographical role in the fabric of the city, they decided it would be a historic chance to positively impact the development of the city.
Image Courtesy © Zechner & Zechner ZT GmbH
- Architects: Zechner & Zechner ZT GmbH
- Project: NeuBau3
- Location: Linz, Austria
- Software used: Autocad, Revit
- Project Development / Investor: Bodner Bau GesmbH & Co KG, Kufstein
- Open Space Planning: Korbwurf/Korbinian Lechner, Vienna
Sunday, March 25th, 2018
Article source: Eskema Arquitectos
The biggest challenge of this project was moving the client from their 45 years offices to a new space. The double height of the building favored the project opening the possibilities of what could be done in the space. Sobriety, communication, elegance and openness are the concepts that make the language of the whole project, creating a unique synergy.
Image Courtesy © Eskema Arquitectos
Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Article source: PleasantHouse
The Project is seated in Shenzhen High-Tech Industrial Park, a start-up base at the forefront of the city. In the light of the booming, day-and-night bustling and fiercely competitive financial markets, PleasantHouse design team intends to create for businesses a simple, elegant and stylish office environment, where people involved feel refreshed and released from all stress amid the purely balanced atmosphere, enjoying pleasure even in work.
Image Courtesy © PleasantHouse
- Architects: PleasantHouse
- Project: Shenzhen ZhongJing Financial Innovation Center
- Location: Shenzhen, China
Wednesday, March 21st, 2018
Article source: McIntosh Poris Associates
McIntosh Poris Associates worked with Aparium Hotel Group to repurpose the former Detroit Fire Department Headquarters and adjacent building, previously known as the Pontchartrain Wine Cellars, into the Detroit Foundation Hotel. Together, the two historically registered buildings will accommodate 100 hotel rooms, office/conference spaces, Detroit-focused retail, and a fitness center. The boutique hotel features a ground-level restaurant/lounge and a roof-top banquet space housed in a new addition. The $28-million project embraces a “Detroit State of Mind” to welcome both visitors and locals with an authentic sense of place.
Image Courtesy © Jason Keen
- Architects: McIntosh Poris Associates
- Project: Detroit Foundation Hotel
- Location: Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Photography: Jason Keen, Joe Vaughn, Michelle and Chris Gerard
- Client: Aparium Hotel Group and Arco Development
- General Contractor: Sachse Construction
- Size: 95,000 square feet; 5 floors
Monday, March 12th, 2018
Article source: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
There is a distinct pleasure in restoring an old object. Let’s take for instance an old flexo, one of those that were used in the drawing tables of the technical offices. First, to understand it, disassemble it with care, clean the rusted parts, repaint it, chrome the elements that require so, replace the old cable with one that resists the new voltage and do the same with the lamp holder and the switch, search in unexpected places for a new coil to replace a damaged one. Intervening only where is necessary provides the object with a new life, thus displaying itself, a hundred years later, ready, as newly manufactured.
Image Courtesy © Diego Opazo
- Architects: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
- Project: Office Building 1905
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Photography: Diego Opazo
- Project Team: Fran Silvestre, Maria José Saez, Fran Ayala, Jordi Martínez
- Collaborators: Maria Masià, Estefanía Soriano, Pablo Camarasa, Adrián Mora, Sandra Insa, Santi Dueña, Ricardo Candela, David Sastre, Sevak Asatrián, Álvaro Olivares, Eduardo Sancho, Esther Sanchís, Vicente Picó, Ruben March, Jose Manuel Arnao, Gemma Aparicio, Sergio Llobregat, Rosa Juanes, Alessandro Santapá, Paz García-España, Juan Martínez, Neus Roso
- Building Engineer: Pedro López
- Engineer: SID | Sami Hawash
- Built Area: 3.160 m2
Friday, March 9th, 2018
Article source: CAPD, Inc.
The premises is a residential area with many ordinary houses. In such a site environment, I wanted to avoid buildings that would give a sense of oppression around the company as a company building, and started a plan.
Image Courtesy © ad hoc inc Daisuke Shima
- Architects: CAPD, Inc.
- Project: Ts Hamamoto Bld
- Location: 4-17-7 Nagatsuka Asaminami-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken 731-0135 Japan
- Photography: ad hoc inc Daisuke Shima
- Construction: TS HAMAMOTO
- Site area: 521.07 sqm
- Total floor space: 562.99 sqm
- 1F: 213.46 sqm
- 2F: 230.44 sqm
- 3F: 119.09 sqm
Thursday, March 8th, 2018
Article source: Studio Vertebra
Studio Vertebra has won two awards by the design of “Novawood Office and Showroom Building” in Istanbul designed by Studio Vertebra meets different needs at the same time with its flexible structure that combines event and organization space, showroom, and office functions. The building has won two prizes in the categories of “Building Architecture” and “Interior Architecture of the Space” in Europe Property Awards.
Image Courtesy © Studio Vertebra
- Architects: Studio Vertebra
- Project: Novawood Office & Showroom Building
- Location: İstanbul, Turkey
- Employer: Novawood
- Total Construction Area: 1.800 sqm
- Year of Project: 2016
Thursday, March 1st, 2018
Article source: CAPD
Ishiuchi Penon is a complex commercial facility that revolves around eating, living and learning about food, beauty, interior and other lifestyle-related shops, pop-up shops, events, classrooms, and other creative abilities that nurture the senses and enrich their minds.
Image Courtesy © Kazunori Nomura
- Architects: CAPD (Kazuo Monnai, Hirokazu Ohara, Dai Tsunenobu, Kazuya Masui)
- Project: Ishiuchi Pennon
- Location: Itsukaichicho Ishiuchi, Saeki-ku Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan
- Photography: Kazunori Nomura
- Construction: iwaki
- Structural design: Hidetaka Nakahara(Q & Architecture）
- Garden build: WA-SO Co.,Ltd.