Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Thursday, December 15th, 2016
Article source: IDEEA Interior Design & Architecture
Ruta 40 is a workspace characterised by a strong home-like feeling. The design meets the need for a space for informal interaction as well as a welcoming place to work. The office was created in a light-filled mansard, previously used as a residential flat. Every space has its own precise function. The living room became a comfortable lounge, the kitchen, which is hidden in the lounge, can host up to two work stations, the bathroom is like a tiny spa, with a bench for relaxing and enjoying the view laid out on the walls, and the two bedrooms were transformed into warm, welcoming offices.
Image Courtesy © IDEEA Interior Design & Architecture
Wednesday, December 14th, 2016
Article source: FRANKEN \\ ARCHITEKTEN GMBH
Franken Architekten has been commissioned for the building and interior design planning of the renovation and expansion of a “Gründerzeit” building in Frankfurt Alt-Sachsenhausen. The late nineteenth old building was completely renovated and updated with a new elevator core in the courtyard. The lacking in parts in natural stone facade has been restored and the remedial measures of recent years dismantled and adapted to the Wilhelminian facade. The object associated 60s buildings have been replaced by a new building, as an archaic gabled house without roof overhangs.
Image Courtesy © Dieter Schwer
- Architects: FRANKEN \\ ARCHITEKTEN GMBH
- Project: Libertine Lindenberg
- Location: Frankensteiner Straße 20, 60594 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Photography: Dieter Schwer
- Project–Team: Prof. Bernhard Franken, Frank Brammer, Sebastian Stehl, Robin Heather, Manuel Naranjo Alpresa, Natascha Baier, Verena Hornsteiner, Risa Kagami, Sahdia Kaster, Tina Strack, Isabel Strelow
- Client: ROTHENBERGER ANSHIN GMBH
- 2.036 sqm total area (gross floor area)
- 1.423 sqm area, 7 levels (net floor area)
- 934 sqm area old building (net floor area)
- 489 sqm area new building (net floor area)
- 167 sqm office space (net floor area)
- 656 sqm area one-to three- bedroom apartments / maisonette (net floor area)
- 459 sqm public spaces; incl. corridor / staircase (net floor area)
Tuesday, December 13th, 2016
Article source: LANZA Atelier
Editions MP is a project for the offices of a new publisher of art books.
We designed and produced all the furniture. The proposal was to organize all the elements following an unbroken line around the entire perimeter of the space, closing on itself. From the marble sliding door, through the shelves, tables, hanging library and the platform on which the couch rests, all the intervention stood on this virtual line, freeing the central space to make it as flexible as possible.
Image Courtesy © LANZA Atelier
- Architects: LANZA Atelier
- Project: Editions MP
- Location: Mexico City
- Software used: Autocad and Photoshop
Sunday, December 11th, 2016
Article source: B.L.U.E. Architecture Studio
B.L.U.E. Architecture Studio is an office that fully takes the advantage of natural environment. We renovated the second level of this red brick building which used to be a residential building for an old factory. We used a wall that’s made of red bricks to separate office and meeting room into 2 semi-‐closed space. The circle opening on the wall not only takes away the intense feeling generated by eye contact, but also makes the act of passing items more convenient.
We designed an area for both exhibition and storage on the entire interior wall; and a liner light bulb at top of the wall that knits the whole space into one unit.
Image Courtesy © Ruijing Photo
- Architects: B.L.U.E. Architecture Studio (Shuhei Aoyama, Yoko Fujii)
- Project: B.L.U.E. Architecture Studio PJ
- Location: Jiangguo-Rd, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
- Photography: Ruijing Photo
- Size: 1th Floor
- Building Area: 60 m2
- Construction Period: 5.2015
Sunday, December 11th, 2016
Article source: HOLODECK architects
The business park’s public spaces create a three-dimensional development of divergent exterior areas. The existing structures form the backdrop for the design of the new buildings, which preserve and continue the multifunctional character of the existing industrial buildings.
Image Courtesy © Wolfgang Thaler
- Architects: HOLODECK architects
- Project: Gewerbehof missindorf
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Photography: Wolfgang Thaler
- Software used: Autocad
Friday, December 9th, 2016
Article source: SWBI Architects Pvt. Ltd
As one meanders through the busy bustling roads of Udyog Vihar commercial hub in Phase 4, one really can’t miss the imposing terracotta cladded edifice with its imposing presence around the corner. The address neighborhood has found its landmark in the form of 505, Udyog Vihar called Konterra.
Located at a prominent location of Udyog Vihar at the gateway of Gurgaon near the bygone toll plaza off NH-8, Konterra is at a stone throw distance from Indira Gandhi International Airport – IGI Airport, with just a mere 10 minutes from the airport. That’s a perfect location for the travelling working professionals in Konterra to enjoy a sweet ride where their not-so-blessed compatriots are struggling to get to the airport from other locations. It can veritably be garlanded as the best location in Udyog Vihar, easily accessible from NH-8. Flanked by NH-8 and the Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Konterra’s residents enjoy a twin commutable spine which otherwise is a terrific boon to already road strapped users in Gurugram.
Image Courtesy © SWBI Architects Pvt. Ltd
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
Article source: 2001
The project is a renovation of two rooms of 50-year-old rein forced concrete apartment building for renting offices.
What is needed to a renting office in this times when anyone easily access to property information and have a comparative review, that is office space is available environment for a diversified work styles and business model.
Image Courtesy © SHIMIZU KEN
- Architects: 2001 (Yoshi Kishida)
- Project: Office in Sendagaya
- Location: Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: SHIMIZU KEN
- Construction: ROOVICE
- Total floor area: 90.90 sqm (#310 : 47.00 sqm + #320 : 43.90 sqm)
- Project year: 2015
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
Article source: v2com
After winning the international architectural design competition, Stuttgart based wittfoht architekten were commissioned to build the extension of the World Trade Organization headquarters in Geneva. The new administrative building, integrated into the site, creates a feeling of openness and transparency.
world trade organization, Image Courtesy © Brigida González Fotografie
- Architects: wittfoht architekten
- Project: World Trade Organization
- Location: Genève, Switzerland
- Photography: Brigida González Fotografie
- Client: World Trade Organization
- Structural engineering: Schlaich Bergermann und Partner GmbH
- Energy engineering: Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
- Domestic engineering: Weinmann energies sa
- Electrical engineering: mab ingénierie sa
- Structural physics: Bobran Ingenieure
- General contractor: Implenia entreprise générale sa
- Gross floor area: 14.500 square meters
- Gross volume: 56.800 cubic meters
- Competition: 2009 – 1st prize
- Construction period: 01/2011 – 07/2013
- Year: 2013
Friday, December 2nd, 2016
Article source: NEXT architects
What can be done with a 18.000 m2 empty office building situated at the outskirts of the city and that has been deemed unsuited for redevelopment for the last 11 years? This is the big challenge faced with B.Amsterdam at the Johan Huizingalaan in Amsterdam. From the start, NEXT architects was closely involved in the transformation of this static cube-shaped building into a lively hotspot for startups, freelancers and creative entrepreneurs. Strategic interventions are used to strengthen the quality, experience and identity of the building.
Image Courtesy © Francisco Nogueira
- Architects: NEXT architects
- Project: B.Amsterdam
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: Francisco Nogueira
- Client: Timeless Investments
- Team: Marijn Schenk, Mark Spijkerman, Arno Kwint and Douwe Strating (NEXT)
- Collaborator/ Associate: Guus Meulendijks (B.Amsterdam) / Luuk van der Broek (Collaboration-O)
- Advisor construction: Van Rossum, Amsterdam
- Advisor: Peutz, Zoetermeer
- Main contractor: Retail Bouw Nederland, Doetinchem
- Installations: Gouweloos Electrotechniek BV / Roodenburg Installatiebedrijf BV
- Floor area / Span: 18.000 m2
- Final design: February 2015
- Completion: September 2016
Friday, December 2nd, 2016
Article source: Studio RHE
Built in 1993, Republic is a 600,000 square feet office development with retail and leisure amenities and 471 car parking spaces situated on a prominent 6.4-acre island site in the London Docklands. It is currently being refurbished and reimagined by Trilogy Property and La Salle Investment Management to appeal to the burgeoning innovation, co-working, cultural and tech sectors. With a distinctive building wrap from Studio Hingston and designs from award-winning architect Studio RHE, Republic aims to provide competitive rents to young talent priced out of central London locations such as the West End and Shoreditch.
Republic’s location, directly accessed by East India DLR station in E14, anticipates the eastward migration of the creative and digital sectors and cultural institutions, such as the English National Ballet’s move to London City Island and Olympicopolis in Stratford, and enjoys a Zone 2 location and transport links which connects in minutes to the established business districts of Canary Wharf, the City and West End, as well as the cultural neighbourhoods of Stratford and Shoreditch.
Image Courtesy © Studio RHE
- Architects: Studio RHE
- Project: Republic
- Location: London, United Kingdom