Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
Article source: Foster + Partners
Designs for the new PGA TOUR headquarters in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida were revealed to the public today. The new building, designed by Foster + Partners, exemplifies the values of the PGA TOUR by engaging with the surrounding green landscape and creating an uplifting and inspiring environment for its staff, players and visitors alike.
Located to the south of the Clubhouse at TPC at Sawgrass, the new 187,000 square-foot headquarters will be nestled within the verdant landscape and surrounded by a large freshwater lake, echoing the iconic ‘Island Green’ 17th hole at THE PLAYERS Stadium Course. Envisaged as the new Global Home of the PGA TOUR, the innovative building embraces new ways of working and collaboration in response to changing media landscapes and audiences, as the TOUR looks towards the future.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners
Sunday, March 4th, 2018
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects
Vauxhall Cross Island
Vauxhall Cross Island site is located adjacent to Vauxhall Underground station and is bounded by Parry Street (to the south), Bondway (to the east) and Wandsworth Road / Albert Embankment (to the west and north).
The Island lies in a central and important location, adjacent to existing transport links at the gateway to Vauxhall from the north. The site is within the Vauxhall/Nine Elms/Battersea Opportunity Area, identified in the London Plan as having the potential to accommodate high-density development to provide substantial numbers of new jobs and homes.
Image Courtesy © Zaha Hadid Architects
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Project: Vauxhall Cross Island
- Location: London, England
- Landscape Architects: Townshend Landscape Architects
- Site Owner and Developer: VCI Property Holding Limited
- Development Manager: Great Marlborough Estates
- Development Consultant: Dais
- Engineering: Buro Happold
Sunday, March 4th, 2018
Article source: ATELIERS 2/3/4/
The present building is showing off a typical facade of the eighties office towers’ architecture, with a less satisfying relationship with the soil, a heightened repeat of a floor standard, of a window type, with a simple and smooth façade thus a kind of autism to its own context.
The building wanted to be a tower, but it’s not. Its small length didn’t allow it to compete with its close sisters. Its location, on the fringes of La Defense’s slab, makes it belong more to the “domestic” city and its codes. Thus, he should renounce to his solitary object status.
The project is trying to rectify those miscommunications by making “Ampère e+” belong to the urban system of Courbevoie’s city, by supporting the transfer of the circular boulevard into an urban boulevard. Our task was also to shape and rank the present building, to make it comprehensible and careful to its urban context.
Image Courtesy © Charly Broyez
- Architects: ATELIERS 2/3/4/
- Project: Ampère e+: Refurbishment of Sogeprom Headquarters
- Location: Courbevoie, La Défense, France (34-40 rue Henri Regnault, Courbevoie)
- Photography: Charly Broyez
- Team: Jean Mas, Architect Partner, Fabienne Garrigues, Réda Mazouz and Agate Mordka (project directors), Manuel Afsar, Orion Anglade, Gabriel Garcia, Alice Heaney, Olivier Jacques, Adrien Petit.
- Engeering: INEX / SCYNA4 / ARCORA / ETAMINE / PEUTZ / GVI / Infra Services
- Client: SOGEPROM / Investor: PRIMONIAL
- Constructor: SICRA / Goyer / Tenzini
- Construction cost: 28 500 000€
- Built Area (m2 or sqft): 15000m²
- Completion Year: 2017
Thursday, March 1st, 2018
Article source: CAPD
Ishiuchi Penon is a complex commercial facility that revolves around eating, living and learning about food, beauty, interior and other lifestyle-related shops, pop-up shops, events, classrooms, and other creative abilities that nurture the senses and enrich their minds.
Image Courtesy © Kazunori Nomura
- Architects: CAPD (Kazuo Monnai, Hirokazu Ohara, Dai Tsunenobu, Kazuya Masui)
- Project: Ishiuchi Pennon
- Location: Itsukaichicho Ishiuchi, Saeki-ku Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan
- Photography: Kazunori Nomura
- Construction: iwaki
- Structural design: Hidetaka Nakahara(Q & Architecture）
- Garden build: WA-SO Co.,Ltd.
Tuesday, February 27th, 2018
Article source: ALPES Green Design & Build
From the Architects: Children from centuries in the past until now were born and raised in the countryside without many amenities and little money. These are now successful city dwellers. They are now modern but have not forgotten the images and feeling of cement rooves, the low brick walls, and the bamboo that permeates the village.
Image Courtesy © Hiroyuki Oki
- Architects: ALPES Green Design & Build (Ho Khue Architects)
- Project: The Modern Village Office
- Location: An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang, Viet Nam
- Photography: Hiroyuki Oki
- Design Team: Kevin Baratt (US), Phi Thi My Dung, Phan Thanh Nam
- Interiors Design: Oakpin Interiors
- Area: 350 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
Sunday, February 25th, 2018
Article source: IONDESIGN GmbH
How would you like your workspace to be? This question was the starting point for the fresh and lively interior design by IONDESIGN Berlin.
Image Courtesy © IONDESIGN GmbH
- Architects: IONDESIGN GmbH
- Project: Smart Digital Office
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Software used: Cinema 4D, Vectorworks
Wednesday, February 21st, 2018
Article source: Simon Rastorguev
A new office of IT-company Bitrix 24 opened in Moscow.
The task from the client wasAutodesk: to make the project of the office as quickly as possible – for 2 weeks. We had no more than 2 months to implement the project. It was also necessary to keep open ceilings with visible communications. All the rest of the interior was planned to be made as economically as possible – walls for painting, matte-glass partitions, carpet covering on the floors.
Image Courtesy © Simon Rastorguev
- Architects: Simon Rastorguev
- Project: Bitrix 24 office
- Location: Golden Gate business center, Moscow, Russia
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, SketchUp, 3dS Max, Photoshop
- Project team: Simon Rastorguev (concept, chief architect), Artem Ter-Stepanyan, Victoria Kim
- Client: Bitrix 24 company
- Office area: 450 sq.m.
- Construction management: Futurodesign CMD
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
Article source: MAXWAN + MASA architects
Masterplan For A Post-Olympic Development To Create A New Vibrant Resort City In Sochi Along The Black Sea
MAXWAN + MASA architects with TPO Reserve are awarded the 1st prize for an International competition for the development of the post-Olympic development of the Imeretinskaya lowland “IMERETINKA 2.0”
Image Courtesy © MAXWAN + MASA architects
- Architects: MAXWAN + MASA architects
- Project: Imeretinka 2.0 Sochi
- Location: Sochi, Russia
- Client: Basic Element Group – Development & Real Estate – Imeretinkaya Rivyera
- Collaborators: MASA architects, TPO Reserve, Projectontwikkeling Pegasus, Witteveen+Bos Civil Engineer Consultants, Peter Brogt Verkeersadvies
- Team: Aleksander Hrib, Gabriella Georgakaki, Giulia Bacci, Luca Tiozzo, Rachele Ferrari, Allesio Busato
- Partner in Charge: Hiroki Matsuura
- Team Leader: Artur Borejszo, Valentina Chiappa Nunez
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
Article source: IDEA5 ARCHITECTS
The neighborhood of Gyeonguiline book street nearby Hongdae, one of the hottest places in Seoul, is where memories of young cafe culture and Indie Culture exist. 1,047 of about 4,120 publishers in Mapo-gu are concentrated in Hongdae. Reflecting the local feature, the book street has been formed with an outdoor library, a bookstore, a book cafe, and etc. based on the book theme.
Image Courtesy © Kwang Sik JUNG
- Architects: IDEA5 ARCHITECTS
- Project: Hanbit Publishing Network Renovation
- Location: 62, Yeonhui-ro 2-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Photography: Kwang Sik JUNG
- Lead Architects: YoungRan KANG
- Structural Engineer: DONG YANG Co., Ltd
- Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer: JEONG YEON Consulting Engineers Co., Ltd
- Construction: DAEMYUNG21 Construction Co.,Ltd
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 5,138.85 ㎡
- Built Area : 985.17 ㎡
- Completion Year: 2017.09
Sunday, February 18th, 2018
Article source: Kjellgren Kaminsky Architecture
Kjellgren Kaminsky’s renovation and interior design of its own premises on Viktor Rydbergsgatan 14 in Gothenburg combines caution with bold approach. The office is housed in a 1917 listed shipowner’s villa, so all solutions are reversible and in harmony with the beautiful original decor. We have chosen a warm color scheme with soft and genuine materials that match the original wooden walls. From the main entrance you enter the office’s meeting room, a stepped seating area combined with the library. A large open space has been divided into smaller spaces using newly built meeting rooms and shelf walls. The office has been furnished with a large proportion of used and self-manufactured furniture. The work on BREEAM certification of the office is underway, which affects both the interior and the daily work.
Image Courtesy © Kjellgren Kaminsky Architecture
- Architects: Kjellgren Kaminsky Architecture
- Project: Kjellgren Kaminsky Hq
- Location: Göteborg, Sweden
- Photography: Kalle Sanner
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, Illustrator, InDesign