Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Wednesday, July 13th, 2016
Article source: Diederendirrix architects
Residential building in former Philips Lighting head office first step toward new quarter Eindhoven
Diederendirrix architecture & urban development has transformed the former Philips Lighting head office into a vibrant residential building consisting of 616 lofts and penthouses. The new façade with gold coloured window frames enables quality small-scale housing in the middle of the city. The completion of Lighting is the first and key step in the realisation of the Victoriapark.
Image Courtesy © Diederendirrix architects
Sunday, July 10th, 2016
Article source: Pentagono Estudio
Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With 15 Global Delivery Centers in the U.S., Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Spain, Hungary and India, Softtek helps improve time to-business-solution, lower costs of existing applications, deliver better engineered and tested applications, and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries.
Image Courtesy © LGM Studio
- Architects: Pentagono Estudio
- Project: Sofftek Corporate Office
- Location: Toreo, Mexico City, Mexico
- Photography: LGM Studio, Adrenorama
- Interior Design: Mariana Ruiz / Enrique Martínez / Constructivos In Out
- Visual Arts: Pentágono Estudio
- Construction: Constructivos In Out / KMV
- Collaborators: Renato Flores, Antonio Calera
- Year: 2016
Friday, July 8th, 2016
Article source: Canuch Inc.
Nentrys manages the commercial vehicle sales company, “King Truck.” Their market extends across the whole of Japan, and they have locations in the North Kantou, Chuubu, and Kansai regions. They recently engaged in an moving project, merging two locations in the Tokyo area. The office they have moved into spans four floors. The building is in a residential area, with no obstacles and a good view, and the entrance room exploits that view to the fullest.
Image Courtesy © Kenij MASUNAGA
- Architects: Canuch Inc. (Yosuke Kinoshita + Yusuke Noguchi)
- Project: Nentrys office
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Kenij MASUNAGA
- Interior designer: Canuch Inc.
- Total Floor Area: 1067 m2 (759 m2/4F, 308 m2/7F)
- Date of Completion: 2016/04/01
Friday, July 8th, 2016
Article source: Waterfrom Design
Integrating finance and mass communication to provide financial website services, cnYES is an internet media company characterized by stability images of financial business and innovation features of the media. To highlight the sense of speed as in Wall Street and Silicon Valley, Waterfrom Design selects the element of “time” as the theme complemented by the dual fast pace of swift financial, monetary and cash flow as well as online real time information. Time is to be deconstructed in the space while in unison the space is to be reinvented and interpreted with different time definition through rapidly floating and changing rhythm.
Image Courtesy © Sam Tsen
- Architects: Waterfrom Design
- Project: cnYES Office
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Photography: Sam Tsen
- Client: cnYES Office
- Designer: Nic Lee,Sam Chung, Richard Kuo
- Floor Area: 820sqm
- Design: 2015.09 – 2015.11
- Construction Time: 2015.11 – 2016.03
Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Article source: office of mcfarlane biggar architects + designers (omb)
To emphasize its status as a leading organization in the world of telecommunications that is also civically, culturally and environmentally minded, TELUS collaborated with Westbank to transform an entire city block of prime downtown Vancouver realestate into an inspiring workplace and a welcoming destination for the downtown community. The ambitious one-million-squarefoot, $750 million development designed by Henriquez Architects comprises a 24-floor office tower and a 53-floor residential tower, with nine floors dedicated to TELUS’ national headquarters.
Image Courtesy © Andrew Latreille
- Architects: office of mcfarlane biggar architects + designers (omb)
- Project: TELUS Garden
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Photography: Andrew Latreille, Ema Peter
- Project Team: Principal-in-Charge (Michelle Biggar0), Supporting Principal (Steve McFarlane), Project Associate (Tracey MacTavish), Others (Hozumi Nakai, Joshua Lunn)
- Services: Interior Design
- Project Size: 156 000 sq.ft.
- Completion: September 2015
Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Article source: Scaleup Architects.Co.,Ltd
The V-OFFICE project is an office building renovation project. The old building structure that was used as the editing studio and office will be minimally improved. The building’s exterior design pays attention to the elements and proportions to be used for decorating the building facade to create an image of a new building and uniqueness of the building to be memorable.
Image Courtesy © Jirayu Sornnuwat
- Architects: Scaleup Architects.Co.,Ltd
- Project: V-OFFICE
- Location: Town In Town, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Jirayu Sornnuwat
- Client: V-CAN Group
- Area: 1,321 sq.m
- Year: 2015
Tuesday, July 5th, 2016
Article source: nextoffice
“Ario Choob” project, which is an office & show-room for presenting imported lumbering machines, is located in the industrial town of “Behsazi Sanaye Choob”. Constructions in this industrial town are usually built from prefabricated concrete panels and each block is divided into four parts, with the height of 12 meters. Unlike the common appearance of these industrial towns, this town looks like a garden and the street network is constructed carefully in order to save the trees from any damage.
Image Courtesy © Parham Taghioff
- Architects: nextoffice
- Project: Ario Choob Industrial Showroom & Office
- Location: Shahriar, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Parham Taghioff
- Client: Ario choob Co.
- Design Team: Alireza Taghaboni with Majid Jahangiri, Maryam Golbarg, Shahab Ramezani
- Supervisions: Ebrahim Roostaee
- Construction: Mohsen Shamshiri
- Structural Design: Iman Saze Fadak Co.
- Cable Structure Construction: Diba Co.
- Presantation: Asal Karami (+Environment Graphics), Fatemeh S.Tabatabaeian, Marzieh Nozari
- Model: Shima Mohammadi
- Project Year: 2014 – 2015
- Area: 2070 sqm
Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
Article source: The Heritage Window Company
We are very proud to have recently completed a complex but rewarding installation in Walton on the Hill, UK. In late 2015 we were approached by Kennedys’ Estate Agents.
They were looking to replace their original windows with something more modern. Not in terms of design but more economical in terms of energy and of course safer when it comes to security.
Image Courtesy © The Heritage Window Company
Thursday, June 23rd, 2016
Article source: AVA – Andrea Vattovani Architecture
This project was commissioned to us as a study by a Russian entrepreneur who worked in several countries but liked to relax in on the Adriatic see. Because of his good relationship with Austrians he decided to stay and now he is located in Vienna. Beneath his economic success, he is a man with many interests, supporter of the fine arts, especially classical music and contemporary architecture, very athletic, and very interested in technical matters. But of course the most important part of his life is his family, so he tries to spend as much time as possible with his wife and his two children. Because of his interest in architecture he came across to some of our designs in magazines and internet. He was very interested in the project we did for the Gösta Serlachius Fine Arts Foundation in Mannta, Finlanand he contacted us with the purpose of developing something on the same architectural language. He was right away impressed with the way we merge conceptual ideas into an architectural design. After numerous talks about architectural theories and the exchange of several ideas and opinions, we were offered to create a study for a private mansion for him and his family.
Image Courtesy © AVA – Andrea Vattovani Architecture
Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016
Article source: Fala Atelier
The clients acquired an old clothing store in the suburbs from Oporto. The brief requested the space to be transformed into a new agency for their real estate company and the intervention had to be designed and implemented in less than 4 weeks. The new design should define the conceptual basis for all their future stores.
Image Courtesy © flávio pires
- Architects: Fala Atelier
- Project: Real Estate Agency
- Location: Oporto, Portugal
- Photography: flávio pires
- Project Team: filipe magalhães, ana luisa soares, ahmed belkhodja, clara pailler, camelia petre, christina kavoura
- Year: November 2015
- Status: Private commission; Built