Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Tuesday, September 15th, 2015
Article source: Fischer Architekten AG
Precisely positioned in the urban context, the building with its clear cubic lines easily fits into the existing cluster of industrial and office buildings, and forms an architecturally sophisticated urban component for implementing the “Glattpark” idea.
Image Courtesy © Fischer Architekten AG
- Architects: Fischer Architekten AG
- Project: Office and commercial building – H113 Glattpark
- Location: Opfikon, Switzerland
Sunday, September 13th, 2015
Article source: Nefa Architects (Nefaresearch)
From the architects. “Our studio Nefa Architects has had plenty of experience in designing working spaces for ad agencies and media companies.”
Image Courtesy © IlyaIvanov
- Architects: Nefa Architects (Nefaresearch)
- Project: OPTIMEDIA media agency office
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Photography: IlyaIvanov
- Chief Architect: Dmitry Ovcharov
- Authors Team: Dmitry Ovcharov, Maria Yasko
- Architects: Victor Kolupaev, Olga Ivleva
- Client: OPTIMEDIA, PUBLICIS Group Moscow
- Chief Engineer: Sergey Kurepin (more…)
Thursday, September 10th, 2015
Article source: Buzzi Architetti
Solduno is a neighbourhood on the outskirts of the historical centre of Locarno, southern Switzerland. I grew up a few steps from here, in an area of eclectic early 20th century bourgeois mansions and brick condos from the 1960s. Today most of those early-to mid 20th century buildings, have given way to more recent anonymous edifices.
Image Courtesy © Buzzi Architetti
- Architects: Buzzi Architetti
- Project: Residenza Le Stelle
- Location: Locarno – Solduno, Switzerland
- Software used: Autodesk, AutoCAD
Thursday, September 10th, 2015
Article source: SUSANNA COTS INTERIOR DESIGN
Talk of simplicity when we have to refer to mind is one of the most difficult challenges faced by humanity. The mind and feelings are part of this design, as well as the profession that develops within its walls. The design concept of this office works on the feeling of embrace, protection and wrapping.
Image Courtesy © SUSANNA COTS INTERIOR DESIGN
Wednesday, September 9th, 2015
Article source: Office AT Co., Ltd.
PTT Public Company Limited (PTTEP) is a Thailand national petroleum exploration and production company dedicating to provide a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand .There biggest petroleum supply on land ,called Sirikit oil field is located on Lankrabue , the northeastern district of Kamphaeng Phet Province, northern of Thailand.
Image Courtesy © W-Workspace
- Architects: Office AT Co., Ltd.
- Project: Pttep-s1 office
- Location: Lankrabue, Kampaengphet, Thailand
- Photography: W-Workspace
- Start: 2011
- Completion: 2014
- Owner: PTTEP Siam Limited
- Project Architects:
- Surachai Akekapobyotin
- Juthathip Techachumreon
- Architect Team: Pinyo Tanadirek
- Interior Designer: OFFICE AT Co., Ltd (more…)
Tuesday, September 8th, 2015
Article source: MAYU architects+
An international school strives to nurture its students to become world citizens through a community of teachers and classmates of various nationalities as well as diverse educational methods. The Kaohsiung American School (KAS), as such an entity, has thrived for more than twenty-five years by attracting talented teachers and students alike even though it has negotiated with limited physical presence because of relocations and use of older facilities. By leasing the former Victory Elementary Public School site from the Kaohsiung City government, KAS finally has a permanent home at the current site not far from the Lotus Pond, a famed tourist attraction. The new school built on this site is well thought out and curriculum based to better meet the needs of all students.
Image Courtesy © Guei-Shiang Ke
- Architects: MAYU architects+, Malone Chang / Yu-‐lin Chen
- Project: Kaohsiung American School Design Concept
- Location: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Photography: Guei-‐Shiang Ke
- Client: Kaohsiung American School
- Project Team: Malone Chang, Yu-‐lin Chen (Architects), Jia-‐yu Chen, Yu-‐ling Liu, Miao-‐ling Cheng, Shao-‐yu Deng(SD/DD/CD), Ying-‐zhang Huang, Waylon Lo, Jia-‐yu Chen, Jen-‐hoYan(CA)
- Structural Engineer: Li-‐Yen Wang Structural Engineers Associates
- Program (Use): pre K-‐12 classrooms, auditorium, library, media center, lecture hall, offices (more…)
Sunday, September 6th, 2015
Article source: grupoarquitectura
In a building with an orthogonal plant were projected the offices, which makes obviously present the main offices and private offices for partners, as well as boardrooms in a perimeter way to the windows, these private areas are glass bodies through which it is allow the passage of light to the circulation and administrative areas.
Image Courtesy © grupoarquitectura
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Article source: usoarquitectura
Open spaces are the main feature of this project located in Diana Reforma building to encourage communication and team work. In their previous location the areas were divided in too many spaces resulting in the lost of collaboration and synergies.
Image Courtesy © usoarquitectura
- Architects: usoarquitectura
- Project: Corporativo en Reforma Diana
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Sunday, August 30th, 2015
Article source: ARCO Arquitectura Contemporánea
The passion for excellence IFHATO offers to their customers in each job achieved the expected results and we had the pleasure of making an extension of their offices that we called 2.0 just like it’s done in the software market. One of the main goals of the project was to maintain consistency with the original one keeping the same atmosphere to give continuity to the company’s personality.
Image Courtesy © ARCO Arquitectura Contemporánea
- Architects: ARCO Arquitectura Contemporánea
- Project: Ifhato 2.0
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Interior Design: Arq. José Lew Kirsch / Arq. Bernardo Lew Kirsch
Tuesday, August 25th, 2015
Article source: Fletcher Priest Architects
Fletcher Priest’s 240,000 sq ft #6 First St. is a new type of workplace in the heart of Manchester. It is the first phase of Patrizia’s 1 million sq ft development, where Ask are the development managers, which will create a new piece of city between the Creative Hub and the University. It will support 21st century ways of working and living in the city, and is already attracting global occupiers.
Image Courtesy © Fletcher Priest Architects
- Architects: Fletcher Priest Architects
- Project: First St. Manchester
- Location: Manchester, England
- Photography: Fletcher Priest Architects
- Client: Patrizia