Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Friday, July 14th, 2017
Article source: m12 AD
In addition to being characterized by breathtaking landscapes, imperial culture and tourism, Puglia has in recent years seen the flourishing of internationally competitive business ventures.
Image Courtesy © m12 AD
- Architects: m12 AD
- Project: The headquarters of a food company in an evanescent container
- Location: Apulia, Italy
Friday, July 14th, 2017
Article source: Carlo Ratti Associati
International design and innovation office Carlo Ratti Associati has completed the transformation of the Agnelli Foundation’s landmark 20th-century building in Turin, Italy into an advanced Office 3.0 – an Appcontrolled structure which offers a glimpse of the workplace of the future. The renovated Agnelli Foundation headquarters, organized around a 3,000-square-meter (32,000-square foot) co-working space, will open today at the presence of John Elkann, vice-chairman of the Agnelli Foundation and chairman of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), Italian President Sergio Mattarella, FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne, former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg, and Icelandic-Danish artist Olafur Eliasson.
Image Courtesy © Beppe Giardino
- Architects: Carlo Ratti Associati
- Project: Agnelli Foundation Hq
- Location: Turin, Italy
- Photography: Beppe Giardino
- Structural and executive project: Studio Ferraresi
- Mechanical, microclimatic and BEMS design: Paolo Lazzerini (Studio Lazzerini)
- Illuminating engineering: Roberto Pomè
- Historical consultancy: Michele Bonino
Wednesday, July 12th, 2017
Article source: Miriam Castells Studio
Barcelona (Spain) June 2017.-Figueras International Seating, the company specializing in the design and manufacturing of high-end fixed seating and movable seating solutions for public spaces, inaugurated a new Design Centre designed by Miriam Castells Studio. The company wanted to update the facility at the core of all new product design and development, this coinciding in time with a renewal process of its corporate image.
Image Courtesy © JOSÉ HEVIA
- Architects: Miriam Castells Studio (Joaquim Rigau, Núria Moliner, Riaz Forghani)
- Project: Design Centre Figueras International Seating
- Location: Lliçà d’Amunt, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: JOSÉ HEVIA
- Client: Figueras International Seating
- Interior Design: Miriam Castells
- Structure: CONSTRUCCIONES METÁLICAS AGOR S.L.
- Engineering: URBANS TBA
- Lighting Design: MIRIAM CASTELLS STUDIO
- Graphic Design: RUBIO ARAUNA STUDIO, GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Surface area:
- 260m2 Ground Floor
- 110m2 First Floor
- 370m2 Total
- Year Of Construction: 2016
Friday, July 7th, 2017
Article source: TPG Architecture
TPG Architecture recently completed designing 50,000 square feet of space for Blue Mountain Capital, a prestigious asset management firm, at the 12th floor of 280 Park Avenue in Manhattan
Image Courtesy © TPG Architecture
- Architects: TPG Architecture
- Project: BlueMountain Capital Management
- Location: Manhattan, New York, USA
Friday, July 7th, 2017
Article source: LYCS Architecture
Shanghai Baoye Center is part of the phase-2 urban development scheme for the new Central Business District in Hongqiao, a rapidly developing piece of western Shanghai. The location of the project puts it at the center of car, train, and jet transportation, and is in fact the last building one sees before entering the busy Hongqiao High-Speed Rail Terminal from the south by bullet train, granting the project a significant urban presence.The site has several challenging conditions: sandwiched by two city-designated temporary green spaces into an L shape, with a 60% frontage ratio requirement to the east, west and south, and a 24m tall highway overpass running adjacent to its north face, the building must respond to a maximum FAR of 1.60 and a height of 24m.
Main entrance view, Image Courtesy © LYCS Architecture
- Architects: LYCS Architecture
- Project: Shanghai Baoye Center
- Location: Shanghai Hongqiao CBD, China
- Project Team: RUAN Hao, ZHAN Yuan, Gary He, LI Yan, TONG Chaochao, JIN Shanliang, Devin Jernigan
Architect of Record: Zhejiang Baoye Architecture Design and Research Institute SINOBAU
- Size: 27,394 sqm
- Project Period: (Architecture+landscape) Design 2012-2014, Competition 2014-2017; (Interior) Design 2014 – 2016, Construction 2016- 2017
Thursday, July 6th, 2017
Article source: BNIM Architects
BNIM led the initial Campus Master Plan and Conceptual Design process, which was complet-ed in April 2012, for the Pacific Center Campus Development. In August of that year, BNIM was again selected to lead the design of a two-building campus expansion. The two buildings add 410,000 square feet of office, dry laboratory, catering/café, health center, fitness center, lecture hall, multi-purpose learning and conference space to the campus. Both buildings have received LEED gold certification.
Image Courtesy © BNIM Architects
- Architects: BNIM Architects
- Project: Pacific Center Campus Development
- Location: San Diego, California, USA
- Software used: Revit
Tuesday, July 4th, 2017
Article source: v2com
The original commission aimed for a fishermen facility made of 20 workshops. But after in-depth analysis of the site, its history, and the municipality needs; BuzzoSpinelliArchitecture proposed to enhance the program by adding a sales area and an urban space.
Following their lead, the general contractor wished to complete this program with an office for the fisherman, another one for the SNSM, and a community hall.
White concrete acroterion stand out against the background with its whiteness and bring depth to the project, Image Courtesy © Serge Demailly
- Architects: Buzzo Spinelli Architecture
- Project: L’Ortu Duzzi
- Location: Bonifacio, France
- Photography: Serge Demailly
- General contractor: Bonifacio’s municipality
- Project management: BuzzoSpinelli Architecture – architects
- Structural engineers: ISB, BET
- Mechanical engineers: B52, BET
Sunday, July 2nd, 2017
Article source: Sanjay Puri Architects
Situated on a small site abutting a road junction, this single level office building creates a sculptural presence.
Overlapped curvilinear volumes orient each of the internal spaces towards the north in response to the location of the site while creating a semi enclosed north facing courtyard between the office spaces.
Image Courtesy © Sanjay Puri Architects
Sunday, July 2nd, 2017
Article source: Bloom Design
Hiding in the trade area in the central part of Tianhe District of Guangzhou, Blue Space is a leading fashion brand planning agency. Freedom, openness and returning to simplicity are the spirits that Blue Space advocates. When Bloom Design is commissioned to do the design for this old space, it decides not to cater for popular aesthetics but to look at how to make a difference and how to shape the temperament of fashion of Blue Space. Bloom Design keeps questioning about the nature of design: when we are living in the bustling and noisy city, what are the real needs deep inside our heart?
Image Courtesy © He Yuan-Sheng
- Architects: Bloom Design
- Project: Fashion of Simplicity-Blue Space Office
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Photography: He Yuan-Sheng
- Creative Director: Li Bao-Long, Chen Xiao-Hu
- Project Team: Xing Zi-Chao, Qiu Wen-Di3
- Author: Qiu Wen-Di
- Main Material: Black brick, White glass, Walnut
- Area: 230M2
- Design Time: 2015.06-2015.07
- Construction Time: 2015.07- 2015.08
Friday, June 30th, 2017
Article source: Almazán Arquitectos + ML arquitectos
In this project we looked to create a corporate environment without losing the luxury touch on it.
Distributed in 2 levels, CTS pretended to accommodate several companies in the same space, trying to push the co-working between them and achieving an open space with an open floor concept.
Image Courtesy © Pedro Hiriart
- Architects: Almazán Arquitectos + ML arquitectos, (Arq. Guillermo Almazán Cueto, Arq. Zury Marcos Chacalo, Arq. Guillermo Suarez Almazán )
- Project: CTS Corporative Offices
- Location: Mexico
- Photography: Pedro Hiriart
- Construction team: Arq. Abraham Marcos