Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Article source: JOSEP
52 cubic wood – produces carbohydrate (glucose) from carbon dioxide CO2 (which equates to 260.000km by car) with the help of the sun. Additionally oxygen is released in the form of breathable air for 100 years per person. This happens interference-free without waste and emissions, it‘s quiet and fully automatic. This is the beauty of the factory called „The forest“.
Image Courtesy © JOSEP + Bernhard Fiedler
- Architects: JOSEP
- Project: 52 Cubic Wood
- Location: Mödling, Austria
- Photography: JOSEP + Bernhard Fiedler
Friday, August 26th, 2016
Article source: Silvia
Architect Silvia Allori renewed an apartment designed in the 70s by a Florentine architect, who thought of a space on a human scale in every single detail. The white laminate is predominant, and it has been used playfully on the walls of the living room to hide cabinets, a table, neon lights and plasters, which are never exposed.
Image Courtesy © Simone Bossi
- Architects: Silvia
- Project: My home and office
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Photography: Simone Bossi
Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Article source: Morphogenesis
The project entailed taking a completed building and designing the interiors for it with obvious constraints imposed on the interior architecture as the building design was done independently and with little provision for the intended and eventual use of the building. Although this was a huge challenge, but also made the design process immensely interesting.
Image Courtesy © Morphogenesis
- Architects: Morphogenesis
- Project: Jindal Pipes Corporate Office
- Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Sunday, August 21st, 2016
Article source: CTAA Architects Lab
Situated in a historic atmosphere, in the center of Tainan city sits this unique modern creation.
Overlooking narrow streets, filled with lively crowds and traditional temples, this unique design bursts forth from Taiwan’s traditional landscape like a white lotus.
Image Courtesy © CTAA Architects Lab
- Architects: CTAA Architects Lab
- Project: Flashaim Gallery
- Location: Tainan City, Taiwan
- Owner: Flashaim
- Structure: Tomita Structure Design
- Site area: 561.75 m2
- Building area: 271.6 m2
- Total floor area: 452.17 m2
- Design period: 2011.1 to 2013.8
- Construction period: 2014.1 to 2015.12
Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
Article source: APPAREIL architecture
Design of the offices for a Montreal-based film production company with the goal to create a bright, functional and well-planned interior that stimulates creativity. The firm designed a versatile central work area surrounded by individual spaces. The place has a clean, warm and unique, and distinguishes itself through the simplicity of its materials. Plywood panels and steel work perfectly with the white walls and ceilings, while giving a slight industrial touch.
Image Courtesy © Francois Bodlet
- Architects: APPAREIL architecture
- Project: Cinephile Offices
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Photography: Francois Bodlet
- Team: Kim Pariseau, architecte; Mariane Gourdeau, intern; Esther Leduc, project leader
- Entrepreneur: Ook
- Carpenter: Steve Tousignant
- Area: 3000 sqf
- Year: 2015
Tuesday, August 16th, 2016
Article source: agaligo studio
To celebrate the transformation of a private organization to a brand new public company, MK Restaurants Group PCL decided to establish a new Central Kitchen, CK5. MK Restaurants is widely known in Thailand for 27 years for serving high quality, affordable hot pot meals as well as pioneering many innovative movements. It was the first restaurant chain to implement the use of electric pots, handheld ordering devices, induction stoves, self-ordering table tablet technology, robot service staff, and etc. One of MK’s earliest creations that eventually become its brand signature is the red trays, also called the “condo,” that are able to stack up vertically, allowing easier storage, convenience in serving, and extra space on the dining table. Designed by the owner himself since the early days of the business, it proves an inventive substitute for the impractical round plates. The use of the red condos is now common in every hot pot restaurants throughout Thailand, and is often imitated by the competitors.
Image Courtesy © Spaceshift Studio
- Architects: agaligo studio
- Project: MK CK5 Production Office
- Location: Samutprakarn, Thailand
- Photography: Spaceshift Studio
- Landscape Architecture: OpenBox
- Interior Design: Storage Studio
- Lighting Design: Studio Accent
- Graphic Design: Work In Bangkok
- Engineering: EEC-IE, A+ Consultants
- Area: 3,023 Sq.M.
- Year: 2013
Tuesday, August 16th, 2016
Article source: Domaen
The project VIL is an interior build-out in an existing warehouse for the Los Angeles headquarters of the content and production agency Conscious Minds. A main architectural feature is a continuous surface sheet forming an articulated ceiling and simultaneously folding around two conference spaces. The digital surface manipulation follows in part pragmatic stipulations but also creates a divided two-material sheet that appears to artificially tear at the seams to allow glimpses into the otherwise enclosed conference rooms.
Image Courtesy © Paul Vu
- Architects: Domaen
- Project: VIL – Creative Office
- Location: Pasadena, California, USA
- Photography: Paul Vu
- Software used: Rhino3D, Grasshopper, Archicad
- Principal Design: Axel Schmitzberger, Chris Lowe
- Team: Jessica Ungos, Cooper Ballantine, Justin Tingue
- Structural: S&Z Engineering
- Area: 6,000 sqft
- Project year: 2015 (completion oct 22nd 2015 – development construction January – October)
Friday, August 12th, 2016
Article source: align
Mendeley is a fast-growing, global, collaborative research and knowledge-sharing platform with over 3m global users. At the core of the business offer are cloud-based tools, platforms and services, designed to help scholars all over the world discover content, organise their papers and connect with other researchers, with the overall aim of making science more open, social and accessible.
The Mendeley offices are on the third floor of the Alphabeta building, Image Courtesy © Gareth Gardner
- Architects: align
- Project: Mendeley Office
- Location: London, England
- Photography: Gareth Gardner
Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Article source: Reasoning Instincts Architecture Studio
Set in the dry and arid industrial context next to a busy state highway, the structure is a small and sole workspace of a young CEO at the threshold of his vast industrial estate. The proposed design is an attempt to represent the client’s aspiration to reach out to the world for his business expansion while marking his presence amongst his competitors. Key aspect here was to provide high standards of comfortable work environment to its main user and to his esteemed visitors.
FACADE WITH STONE AND GLASS, Image Courtesy © Krunal Mistry
- Architects: Reasoning Instincts Architecture Studio
- Project: Office @ Threshold
- Location: Chhatral, Gujarat, India
- Photography: Krunal Mistry
- Design Team: Bhairavi Dhoot, Ujjaval Parekh & Krunal Mistry
- Clients: Bhavin Shah, CEO Ambuja Solvex Pvt. Ltd.
- Area: 117 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
Thursday, August 4th, 2016
Article source: Design Forum International
Business Bay is a boutique Eco-Office project designed in a clean contemporary architectural language using bold and playful masses of crisp granite juxtaposed with angular free edged surfaces of glass.
Image Courtesy © Mr. Narendra Sharma
- Architects: Design Forum International
- Project: Business Bay
- Location: A-91, Okhla Phase – Ii, South Delhi, India
- Photography: Mr. Narendra Sharma
- Principal Architect: Goonmeet Singh Chauhan
- Design Team: Girish C. Joshi , Aakash Saini, Vikas Madan
- Name Of Client: Manoj Nagpal
- Name of client’s firm: Nagpal Builders (India) pvt. Ltd.
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 2420 SQ YARDS
- Start Date: March 2010
- Completion Date: 03-10-2013