Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Thursday, May 11th, 2017
Article source: CAZA
CAZA’s inaugural project in Colombia, La 100 is comprised of a cluster of high-end offices, hotels, and residential buildings in one of the city’s most densely populated areas. Each building is a unique color, playing off the long-held tradition of building with vibrantly pigmented bricks in Colombia. The backside of each building has a series of terraces that look out towards the Cerros mountain range. Throughout this expansive complex of mixed-use towers are a series of parks and public areas that unify the people and activities that occupy this fast-changing Bogota neighborhood.
Image Courtesy © CAZA
- Architects: CAZA
- Project: La 100
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Project Team: Carlos Arnaiz, Laura Del Pino
- Status: Concept Design (more…)
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Article source: Nefa Architects
Web portal Championat.com is one of Russia’s leading sports streaming websites, focused on the live coverage of the sporting events.
Championat.com belongs to a large media holding Rambler&Co, and the editorial office was moved to Danilovskaya Manufactura, formerly a manufacture, to join other subdivisions of the media company headquartered in this loft-quarter.
Image Courtesy © Ilya Ivanov
- Architects: Nefa Architects
- Project: Сhampionat.com
- Location: Danilovskaya Manufactura, Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Ilya Ivanov
- Client: Web portal Сhampionat.com
- Chief Architect: Dmitry Ovcharov
- Authors Team: Dmitry Ovcharov, Elena Potemkina
- Architects: Maria Nasonova, Margarita Kornienko
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Article source: KTX archiLAB
Toshin Satellite Preparatory schools gained considerable place in the Japanese cram schools business despite being subject to a strong competition. This development is mostly due to the perpetual seeking of space renewal and services improvements
For its location in Kawanishi, the school needed new reception, consultation and conference spaces in order to be more attractive and provide better accessibility to both subscribed and prospective students.
From Entrance, Image Courtesy © Stirling Elmendorf
- Architects: KTX archiLAB
- Project: The Duplicated Edge
- Location: Kawanishi, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- Photography: Stirling Elmendorf
- Client: Matsuo Gakuin
- Head Architect Designer: Tetsuya Matsumoto
- Area: 108sqm
- Date of Completion: March 2017
Friday, May 5th, 2017
Article source: Inhouse Brand Architects
Infrastructure investment company GAIA commissioned award-winning interior design firm Inhouse Brand Architects to create its new Cape Town office space. Following successful, large-scale projects for notable corporate companies, like Old Mutual, Santam, Sanlam and more, Inhouse was the clear choice based on demonstrated conceptualisation and implementation expertise spanning 15 years in the industry.
Image Courtesy © Inhouse Brand Architects
Friday, May 5th, 2017
Article source: pRchitect communications consultancy
Seizing the essence and the spirit of the perfect harmony with every space, KONTRA, an Istanbul based design studio, brings an unusual and innovative perspective to the traditional office culture. Countering the common features of the office designs, KONTRA creates a “house” by Kolektif House Levent, highlighting the design and art together symbolizing collective work and collaboration focused on new generation.
Image Courtesy © KONTRA
- Architects: KONTRA
- Project: Kolektif House
- Location: Levent, Istanbul
- Total Project Area: 2.700 sqm
Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017
Article source: AL_A
MAAT, the new Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, is an outward-looking museum located on the banks of the Tagus in Belém, the district from where the Portuguese great explorers set off. Proposing a new relationship with the river and the wider world, the kunsthalle is a powerful yet sensitive and low-slung building that explores the convergence of contemporary art, architecture and technology.
The new building is the centrepiece of EDP Foundation’s masterplan for an art campus that includes the repurposed Central Tejo power station.
Image Courtesy © Francisco Nogueira
- Architects: AL_A
- Project: MAAT – Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Photography: EDP Foundation, Francisco Nogueira, Hufton Crow and Piet Niemann
- Client: Fundação EDP
- Principal: Amanda Levete
- Project Director: Maximiliano Arrocet
- Team: Fernando Ruiz Barberan, Mirta Bilos, Alex Bulygin, Grace Chan, Sara Ortiz Cortijo, Alice Dietsch, Ciriaco Castro Diez, Yoo Jin Kim, Ilina Kroushovski, Michael Levy, Cristina Revilla Madrigal, Stanislaw Mlynski, Ho-Yin Ng, Giulio Pellizzon, Raffael Petrovic, Chloe Piper, Filippo Previtali, Arya Safavi, Maria Alvarez-Santullano, Joe Shepherd, Paula Vega, Konstantinos Zaverdinos
Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017
Article source: Enrique Browne & Asociados Arquitectos
The rainy city of Concepción, is located in the mouth of the Bío-Bío River, 520 Km south of Santiago. It has aprox. 220.000 inhabitants, but its threshold spans reaches some 630.000 people. The highlights of its economy are the elaboration of steel and the wood industry, both on wide exporting booms. We were asked to design a branch of the ‘Consorcio Nacional de Seguros’, National Insurance Consortium, in a corner site, in front of the only historic and antique church in Concepción, whose façade had been unfortunately reconstructed after an earthquake. Furthermore, it had a front fenced square that impoverished its quality and public character.
Image Courtesy © Enrique Browne & Asociados Arquitectos
- Architects: Enrique Browne & Asociados Arquitectos
- Project: ‘CONSORCIO’ Branch Concepcion
- Location: San Martín Street with Lincoyán Street, Concepción, Chile
- Architect: Enrique Browne
- Associate Architect: Patricio Browne
- Collaborator Architects: Enrique c. Browne, Sebastián Morandé, Davor Mavlovic
- Models: Verónica Celedón
- Builder: Ignacio Hurtado y cia.
Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
Article source: masilwide
We wanted to express the facade of the building based on the image of the respectable midsize company. The square window, which was an existing window of the officetel, was used as a motif of the exterior of the building as it is. Because it was considered that the detailed elevation design with the restrained elements of the building elevation was more suitable for the fashion company than the building with the flamboyant gesture. Form of the building before the renovation was a common building built in the 90s in Gangnam, which was built in the days when the energy saving designing standard were not clear. The project was planned with a significant challenge that is from the design to improvement of energy performance. First, the glass finished staircase has been inefficient due to the greenhouse effect, which has led to a mass study of architecture from increasing the percentage of the wall of the existing staircase. As a result, facade that was planned stone finished staircase with the minimum fenestra and dignity was finished at the corner intersection with a presence.
Image Courtesy © Inwoo-Yeo
- Architects: Y Group
- Project: JS Corporation’s Company Building
- Location: Gangnam, South Korea
- Photography: Inwoo-Yeo and Jinseok-Yang
Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
Article source: SPARK
SPARK has completed the design of Gateway One a 71,600-square-metre mixed-use development and transportation hub for China Merchants. Located in Shenzhen South China the 110-metre-high, 27-storey office tower and five retail pavilions are connected by landscaped terraces that combine to create a unique naturally ventilated retail and business destination for the lively Skekou district of the city. The buildings sit over and adjacent to a new transportion hub that includes a bus terminal and the Seaworld subway station.
Image Courtesy © SKPhoto
- Architects: SPARK
- Project: Gateway One Shekou
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Photography: SKPhoto
- Client: China Merchants
- Project Director: Stephen Pimbley, Wenhui Lim
- Project Associates: Carlo Joson, Peter Morris
- Team: Cynthia Liau, Rafal Kapusta, Lintang Wuriantari, Darmaganda, Mark Mancenido, Olivia Wong, Fabian Ong, Paula Zheng, Arnold Galang, Natasha Hill
- Façade Consultant: Arup
- Local Design Institute: Guangdong Province Design Institute Shenzhen Branch
- Total GFA (sqm): 71,600sqm (Office: 47,200sqm, Retail: 20,400sqm, Bus Terminal: 4000sqm)
Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Article source: THE_SYSTEM LAB
Model House system of Construction Company is a very unique program that only exists in Korea. It is constructed in short period of time to help parceling out and gets demolished after certain period. This is a space program with the shortest life spn.
Image Courtesy © THE_SYSTEM LAB
- Architects: THE_SYSTEM LAB (Chanjoong Kim, Taek Hong)
- Project: Raemian Gallery
- Location: Suwon-si, South Korea
- Site Area: 1719.7㎡
- Building area: 1167.75㎡
- Gross floor Area: 2112.90㎡
- Building scope: 2F