Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Thursday, March 26th, 2015
Article source: Petreschi Architects
The project, as the result of an international competition, consists of both the total renovation and restoration of the existing historic Central Bank of Albania, designed by Vittorio Ballio Morpurgo in 1934-36, and the construction of a new building. It includes the new Numismatic Museum, a new conference hall for 150 persons, offices, meetings room, an internal gallery, a roof garden and an underground four-levels parking.
Image Courtesy © Petreschi Architects
- Architects: Petreschi Architects
- Project: Bank of Albania Headquarters Renovation and Extension
- Location: Albania
Friday, March 20th, 2015
Article source: Tidtang Studio Co.,Ltd.
Rabbit’s Tale, one of the most enthusiastic and fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Bangkok, required tidtang studio to create a unique office that gives a sense of modernity. First, we figured out that the area, which is a former two-stories penthouse, is limited by the spiral stairs setting in the heart of the space. We then decided to use this staircase to centralize the rest limited space altogether.
Image Courtesy © KETSIREE WONGWAN
- Architects: Tidtang Studio Co.,Ltd.
- Project: Rabbit’s Tale Office
- Location: 20TH FLOOR, PIYA PLACE, PHLOEN CHIT, BANGKOK, THAILAND, 10330
- Photography: KETSIREE WONGWAN
- OWNER: RABBIT’S TALE CO.,LTD
- AREA: 260 SQ.M.
- CONTRACTOR: SARAN NAVARAJ
- COST: 3,000,000 BAHT (100,000 US$)
- STATUS: COMPLETED
- YEAR: 2013
Friday, March 20th, 2015
Article source: THE_SYSTEM LAB
The relationship between the urban landscapes.
The building is located on 104 Hannam Blvd., which connects the Tunnel 2 and Hannam Bridge. As one of the streets with the most traffic congestion, it has defined the characteristic of the site. Even though the project is a small building, defining the urban landscape was the question and it became the starting point for the plan. In conclusion, the visual interaction between the users in the building and those, people in the car, on the street during traffic congestion’s was explored. The facade, which mostly composes the urban scenery, does not allow any visual communication between the pedestrians nor the vehicles. This project is to depart from the unilateral communication where only the users in the building are allowed to look out. The natural, visual communication between the environment (pedestrians, residents) and the architecture will reevaluate the characteristics of the architectures that comprise the urban landscape.
Image Courtesy © Yongkwan Kim
- Architects: THE_SYSTEM LAB
- Project: Hannam-Dong HANDS Corporation Headquarters
- Location: 104, Hannam-daero, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Yongkwan Kim
- Design: Chanjoong Kim
- Design team: Choonglyeol Lee, Sanghyun Park, Jongkil Kim, Jinchul Choi
- Client: HANDS CORPORATION Ltd
- Structural engineer: THE KUJO Co., Ltd (more…)
Thursday, March 19th, 2015
Article source: Atelier Michel Rémon + Agence Frédéric Nicolas
Located at the southern end of the Savoie Technolac science and technology park in the city of Chambéry, HELIOS is home to the head offices of the National Solar Energy Institute (INES) whose aim is to promote the development of solar energy. Delivered in December 2013, the building houses the institute’s laboratories, the directors’ offices, as well as the administrative services and training department, covering an area of 7,500 sq.m. The building, which is home to all the divisions working to promote and develop solar energy, showcases the design and implementation of these new concepts and techniques. The energy requirements listed in the 2007 call for tender were used as the driving force behind the project.
Image Courtesy © Mathieu Ducros
- Architects: Atelier Michel Rémon + Agence Frédéric Nicolas
- Project: HELIOS, home to the French National Solar Energy Institute (INES)
- Location: Avenue du Lac Léman, Bourget du Lac, Chambéry (73), France
- Photography: Mathieu Ducros
- PROJECT NAME: HELIOS, Direction et laboratoires de l’Institut National de l’Énergie Solaire à Chambéry sur le site Savoie Technolac (the INES head offices and laboratories in Chambéry at the Savoie Technolac science and technology park)
- Head architect: Michel Rémon
- Associate architect: Frédéric Nicolas
- PROJECT OWNER: Conseil Général de Savoie
Thursday, March 19th, 2015
Article source: Ex Interiors designs
Mobility, experience, connecting, inspiring, meeting and moving. Ex Interiors has used these themes to create a new, exceptional interior for the ALD Automotive head office including the Mobility Experience Centre in Hoofddorp. By way of an AV carousel of 19 screens, visitors can undergo a 360 degree visual experience. Staff are given activity-related work stations, the bulk of which are not person-related with plenty of in-between space to meet each other.
Image Courtesy © Alexander van Berge
- Architects: Ex Interiors designs
- Project: ALD Automotive head office
- Location: Hoeksteen 60, Hoofddorp
- Photography: Alexander van Berge
- Mobility Experience Centre in cooperation with: Tinker Imagineers
- Client: ALD Automotive
- Design completion: December 2013 – September 2014
- Contractor: Intermontage
- Interior building: IBP Interieurbouw
- Project management: Conclusion
- Lighting advice: Arpalight
- Catering advice: Vijverborgh
- Carpet manufacturer: Desso
- Supplier of individual furniture: !Pet
Saturday, March 14th, 2015
Article source: Brani & Desi
About the Design:
\”Here I am Architect\” is a home office of a young architect who is in the beginning of his career. The concept of the space is inspired by the idea of sketching – where a few lines create a whole world.
Image Courtesy © Brani & Desi
- Architects: Brani & Desi
- Project: “Here I am Architect”
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Design Studio: Brani & Desi
- Designers: Branimira Ivanova & Desislava Ivanova
Friday, March 13th, 2015
Article source: Design Blitz
Zendesk, a customer service software provider, was one of the first tech companies to move to San Francisco’s Mid-Market neighborhood to take advantage of the city’s tax incentive program, and the first to sign a community benefits agreement. After experiencing large-scale growth, it was only natural for the company to seek an additional space in the neighborhood they called home. Zendesk’s new office marks its second building on Market Street, creating an urban campus that assists in the revival of the long-neglected Mid-Market neighborhood. The new building not only serves as a headquarters for the growing Zendesk team, but also as opens its doors as a communal hub for local businesses and residents.
Image Courtesy © Bruce Damonte
- Architects: Design Blitz
- Project: ZENDESK SAN FRANCISCO HEADQUARTERS
- Location: San Francisco, California, USA
- Photography: Bruce Damonte
- Software used: REVIT
- Size: 75,000 SF
- Completion: June 2014
Thursday, March 12th, 2015
Article source: Bernard Mallat Architects
The Nestlé Waters’offices & warehouse are located on a lot near the Beirut River. It is a project intended to function as a logistical platform for the company; a head office that doubles up as a primary storage and distribution site.
The scheme yields to the highly functional aspect of the warehouse by letting the vehicle path and turning radii carve its mass and produce a volume that maximizes size without losing efficiency. The office block acknowledges the importance of uninterrupted flow & sits atop the warehouse cantilevering above the access and creating a grand gate for the ubiquitous delivery truck.
Image Courtesy © Ieva Saudargaite
- Architects: Bernard Mallat Architects
- Project: Nestlé Waters Beirut Headquarters
- Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Photography: Ieva Saudargaite
- Client: Venture Group – Rabih Saba
- Year: 2014
- Site area: 7488m²
- Built area: 5500m²
- Structural material: Reinforced concrete – Precast & cast in place, circular steel columns
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Article source: VEN Architecture
The building is located in a villa settlement in Incek, Ankara and it will serve as the headquarters of an engineering company. The basic criterion of the employer is to have the building differentiated from the surrounding buildings highlighting the vision of the company and to create pleasant spaces that increase motivation of the employees.
Image Courtesy © Gurkan Akay
- Architects: VEN Architecture
- Project: DEHA PROJE OFFICE
- Location: INCEK / ANKARA, TURKEY
- Photography: Gurkan Akay
- Software used: Revit
- Design Team: Gulistan Durmaz, Gamze Guven, Recep Aygin, Zeynep Aydin
- Architect in Charge: Gul Guven
- Rendering: VEN Architecture
- Client: DEHA PROJE
Sunday, March 1st, 2015
Article source: MKDA
The Mad Potter of Biloxi, George E. Ohr, whose ceramic art reemerged in 2010 with the opening of the Frank Gehry-designed Ohr-O’Keefe Museum Of Art, was the inspiration behind a new workplace created by interiors firm MKDA for Southpoint Capital Advisors.
The hedge fund’s owner, originally from the Southern United States, also provided vision for the 22nd floor boutique office located at 1114 Avenue of the Americas in the W.R. Grace Building. He required a warm and hospitable environment that was equally modern and efficient.
Image Courtesy © MKDA
- Architects: MKDA
- Project: The Southern U.S. Inspires Southpoint Capital Advisors’ New Office