Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Saturday, February 21st, 2015
The project is a result of Octapharmas rapid expansion and need for increased capacity, including office spaces, scientific laboratories as well as factory and production spaces within its premises in Western Kungsholmen. The former brewery, together with its surrounding facilities, was in 2009bought by up from Index Estate by Octapharma and the company has since strived to improve logistics on site.
Image Courtesy © Torjus Dahl
- Architects: Joliark
- Project: Octapharma Brewery
- Location: Hornsberg, Kungsholmen, Stockholm, Sweden
- Photography: Torjus Dahl
- Client: Octapharma
- Year: 2008 – 2015
- Area: 7400 sqm
- Landscape Architect: White
- Restaurant/Kitchen: Storköksbyrån
Saturday, February 21st, 2015
Article source: RTA-Office
We understand the whole as an exquisitely meticulous sculpture that contains space and hosts knowledge.
Our intention is to convey a strong character and presence for the building, exemplifying how it as an urban cultural container. The building stands as an entity able to transcend from the local to the provincial scale, capable of reflecting the collective consciousness, feelings, and future visions of the Chinese society.
Image Courtesy © RTA-Office
- Architects: RTA-Office
- Project: WUHU URBAN PLANNING EXHIBITION, OFFICE AND ARCHIVE
- Location: Nanling, China
- Landscape Design: Santiago Parramón, RTA-Office
- Architecture Design: Santiago Parramón, RTA-Office
- Interior Design: Santiago Parramón, RTA-Office
- Client: Confidential
- Completion Date: Competition by invitation – 1st prize -under construction
- Plot area: 22.900m2
- Total construction area: 54.920m2
- Project: 2014
Wednesday, February 18th, 2015
Article source: DIN interiorismo – Aurelio Vázquez
Image Courtesy © DIN interiorismo – Aurelio Vázquez
Tuesday, February 17th, 2015
Article source: IO Studio
The interior design of the Customer Experience Center was created for the product presentation purposes to the Vodafone clients. The created platform allows the company’s clients to get a personalised and tailored tour which reflects their individual needs and provides them with a ‘know how’ portfolio of the telecomunication technology and services. The showroom area has a familiar feel but yet boasts the most advanced technologies which presents to customer wide range of services and products. This arrangement of space which leads into the customer’s tour firstly brings a relaxation zone from where the individual is intuitively lured pass the „organic walls“ towards the entrance welcome zone. The main part of the presentation occurs at the central – „Onenet“ object which leads from the back section via a narrow corridor and offer to every customer slow transition between the real world and the reality created by Vodafone. From there customers continue to another two, separated and differently shaped, parts where the tour comes to an end.
Image Courtesy © Alexander Dobrovodský
- Architects: IO Studio
- Project: Vodafone CEC
- Location: Czech Republic, Prague 10, Vinohradská 168
- Photography: Alexander Dobrovodský
- Authors: IO Studio, Ing.arch Luka Križek, Ing. Radek Bláha
- Client: Vodafone Czech Republic
- Year of Completion: 2011
- Award: National Architecture Award Czech Republic, Category: Best interior of the year 2012
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Article source: YEGENA
The initial idea of the showroom design realized for Halimoglu-fasarit paint company is constructed on the giant ”eggs” that are installed into the venues. Cross-sections which are created by elliptical paraboloids over hanging from the venue, with each other and with the venue itself , constitutes the main character of the design. The distinct difference which is seen between the showroom and the working spaces outside of it , ensures impressive appearance of the repetitive spinal column at the transitional areas. The color input coming from the paint origin of Halimoglu Company, is expressed by spreading a 3 dimensional rainbow into the venue.
Image Courtesy © YEGENA
- Architects: YEGENA
- Project: Halimoglu Fasarit Head Office and Showroom Interior Design
- Location: Tarabya, Istanbul, Turkey
- TOTAL AREA: 225 m2
- EMPLOYER: Halimoglu Fasarit Paint Company
- Team: M.Baris Yegena, Ozge Ozkul
Tuesday, February 10th, 2015
Article source: Estudio Carme Pinós
It can’t be denied that a tower has always a will of singularity and that its sculptural value is its most precious asset.
In this case, we don’t want to disconnect this sculptural value from its structural expression; we believe that any balancing act which its way of working is easily understood, responding to a carefully measured calculation, will reflect a tension that is, at the same time, harmony.
Image Courtesy © Estudio Carme Pinós
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Article source: Formosis building studio
Sylhet is a growing city. The city is expanding to the western part after the establishment of public university. The expansion has been boomed after the recent shifting of City Central Jail and Marine academy there. The area is commercializing very fast with time. To meet the growing demand of more built spaces, the land owners have been involved to develop infrastructures at that part of Sylhet city. Reputed architecture firm Formosis building studio has recently designed a commercial building at that sub-urban area at Temukhi. The building is located beside the way to Central Jail and Marine Academy. The building includes four large shops at ground floor and office spaces at first and second floor. The building has been designed in white outlook to create it as a striking sub-urban landmark within green surroundings.
Image Courtesy © Formosis building studio
- Architects: Formosis building studio
- Project: Office Building with Retail Shops
- Location: Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Discipline: Architecture, Infrastructure
- Architectural style: Minimal
- Motive: Commission
- Gross External Area: 585.00 M2
- Building Height: 10.36 M1
- Number of Floors: 3
- Building Costs: 83600.00 USD
- Construction year: 2014
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Article source: as-built ARQUITECTURA
“THE ARCHITECT’S CABIN”
In this project we tried to build our “cabin” as a shelter capable of making us feel comfortable while we develop our work as architects. With this project, we tried to renovate a typical ground floor space in a building inside Ferrol’s 18th century’s historical center of. A narrow and elongated plot (5×16 m.), with a few sunlight hours.
Image Courtesy © MONCHO REY
- Architects: as-built ARQUITECTURA
- Project: ARCHITECTURE STUDIO AND COWORKING SPACE OFFICE
- Location: 23 PARDO BAIXO – 15402 FERROL, A CORUÑA, SPAIN
- Photography: MONCHO REY
- Team: INTERIORISMO, INFOGRAFÍA
- PROJECT TEAM: MONCHO REY, architect / PABLO RÍOS, interior architect
- CLIENT: ESPACIO AS-BUILT
- AREA: 82 m2
- YEAR: 2014
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Article source: KAPIL AGGARWAL
An Architect’s office of 1500 sqft. (150 SQM.)in basement has been conceptualized as an open office, the office space on two levels, the lower to be used as workstation. The office design was conceptualized to be place which being leisure is also conductive for people to work in a creative environment, a workplace to enjoy. The zoning of spaces is justified keeping the main cabin with attached conference at the rear to maintain privacy as well as visually connecting it to front office. As the front office space is narrow with regards to rear part, the front space is used as a gallery with walls in cement finish highlighting the project display.
Image Courtesy © Bharat Aggarwal
- Architects: KAPIL AGGARWAL
- Project: SPACES ARCHITECT’S @ka OFFICE
- Location: New Delhi, INDIA
- Photography: Bharat Aggarwal
- Completion: 2013
- Built up area: 1500sqft
- Design Team: KAPIL AGGARWAL, PAWAN SHARMA, CHANDER KAUSHIK, KARAN ARORA
- Site Supervision: ARVIND PAL SINGH
- Client: Kapil Aggarwal
- Carpentry Contractor: Manoj Carpenters
- Finalist at “World Inside Festival-2014” in office interior category.
- Shortlisted in the longlist “World Interiors News-2014” office category.
- Featured by Vogue magazine among the 12 top offices in the world-2014.
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Article source: SELIM SENIN
Building serves all trades in the city where decisions are taken about the tradesmen. So the assembly hall was designed in the form of roof.
Assembly hall is located at a point in defining dominate at the highest level.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin
- Architects: SELIM SENIN
- Project: Kayseri Chamber of Commerce
- Location: Kayseri, Turkey
- Software used: Sketchup, Vray, Autocad, Photoshop