Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Thursday, March 12th, 2015
Article source: Bernard Mallat Architects
The Nestlé Waters’offices & warehouse are located on a lot near the Beirut River. It is a project intended to function as a logistical platform for the company; a head office that doubles up as a primary storage and distribution site.
The scheme yields to the highly functional aspect of the warehouse by letting the vehicle path and turning radii carve its mass and produce a volume that maximizes size without losing efficiency. The office block acknowledges the importance of uninterrupted flow & sits atop the warehouse cantilevering above the access and creating a grand gate for the ubiquitous delivery truck.
Image Courtesy © Ieva Saudargaite
- Architects: Bernard Mallat Architects
- Project: Nestlé Waters Beirut Headquarters
- Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Photography: Ieva Saudargaite
- Client: Venture Group – Rabih Saba
- Year: 2014
- Site area: 7488m²
- Built area: 5500m²
- Structural material: Reinforced concrete – Precast & cast in place, circular steel columns
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Article source: VEN Architecture
The building is located in a villa settlement in Incek, Ankara and it will serve as the headquarters of an engineering company. The basic criterion of the employer is to have the building differentiated from the surrounding buildings highlighting the vision of the company and to create pleasant spaces that increase motivation of the employees.
Image Courtesy © Gurkan Akay
- Architects: VEN Architecture
- Project: DEHA PROJE OFFICE
- Location: INCEK / ANKARA, TURKEY
- Photography: Gurkan Akay
- Software used: Revit
- Design Team: Gulistan Durmaz, Gamze Guven, Recep Aygin, Zeynep Aydin
- Architect in Charge: Gul Guven
- Rendering: VEN Architecture
- Client: DEHA PROJE
Sunday, March 1st, 2015
Article source: MKDA
The Mad Potter of Biloxi, George E. Ohr, whose ceramic art reemerged in 2010 with the opening of the Frank Gehry-designed Ohr-O’Keefe Museum Of Art, was the inspiration behind a new workplace created by interiors firm MKDA for Southpoint Capital Advisors.
The hedge fund’s owner, originally from the Southern United States, also provided vision for the 22nd floor boutique office located at 1114 Avenue of the Americas in the W.R. Grace Building. He required a warm and hospitable environment that was equally modern and efficient.
Image Courtesy © MKDA
- Architects: MKDA
- Project: The Southern U.S. Inspires Southpoint Capital Advisors’ New Office
Saturday, February 21st, 2015
The project is a result of Octapharmas rapid expansion and need for increased capacity, including office spaces, scientific laboratories as well as factory and production spaces within its premises in Western Kungsholmen. The former brewery, together with its surrounding facilities, was in 2009bought by up from Index Estate by Octapharma and the company has since strived to improve logistics on site.
Image Courtesy © Torjus Dahl
- Architects: Joliark
- Project: Octapharma Brewery
- Location: Hornsberg, Kungsholmen, Stockholm, Sweden
- Photography: Torjus Dahl
- Client: Octapharma
- Year: 2008 – 2015
- Area: 7400 sqm
- Landscape Architect: White
- Restaurant/Kitchen: Storköksbyrån
Saturday, February 21st, 2015
Article source: RTA-Office
We understand the whole as an exquisitely meticulous sculpture that contains space and hosts knowledge.
Our intention is to convey a strong character and presence for the building, exemplifying how it as an urban cultural container. The building stands as an entity able to transcend from the local to the provincial scale, capable of reflecting the collective consciousness, feelings, and future visions of the Chinese society.
Image Courtesy © RTA-Office
- Architects: RTA-Office
- Project: WUHU URBAN PLANNING EXHIBITION, OFFICE AND ARCHIVE
- Location: Nanling, China
- Landscape Design: Santiago Parramón, RTA-Office
- Architecture Design: Santiago Parramón, RTA-Office
- Interior Design: Santiago Parramón, RTA-Office
- Client: Confidential
- Completion Date: Competition by invitation – 1st prize -under construction
- Plot area: 22.900m2
- Total construction area: 54.920m2
- Project: 2014
Wednesday, February 18th, 2015
Article source: DIN interiorismo – Aurelio Vázquez
Image Courtesy © DIN interiorismo – Aurelio Vázquez
Tuesday, February 17th, 2015
Article source: IO Studio
The interior design of the Customer Experience Center was created for the product presentation purposes to the Vodafone clients. The created platform allows the company’s clients to get a personalised and tailored tour which reflects their individual needs and provides them with a ‘know how’ portfolio of the telecomunication technology and services. The showroom area has a familiar feel but yet boasts the most advanced technologies which presents to customer wide range of services and products. This arrangement of space which leads into the customer’s tour firstly brings a relaxation zone from where the individual is intuitively lured pass the „organic walls“ towards the entrance welcome zone. The main part of the presentation occurs at the central – „Onenet“ object which leads from the back section via a narrow corridor and offer to every customer slow transition between the real world and the reality created by Vodafone. From there customers continue to another two, separated and differently shaped, parts where the tour comes to an end.
Image Courtesy © Alexander Dobrovodský
- Architects: IO Studio
- Project: Vodafone CEC
- Location: Czech Republic, Prague 10, Vinohradská 168
- Photography: Alexander Dobrovodský
- Authors: IO Studio, Ing.arch Luka Križek, Ing. Radek Bláha
- Client: Vodafone Czech Republic
- Year of Completion: 2011
- Award: National Architecture Award Czech Republic, Category: Best interior of the year 2012
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Article source: YEGENA
The initial idea of the showroom design realized for Halimoglu-fasarit paint company is constructed on the giant ”eggs” that are installed into the venues. Cross-sections which are created by elliptical paraboloids over hanging from the venue, with each other and with the venue itself , constitutes the main character of the design. The distinct difference which is seen between the showroom and the working spaces outside of it , ensures impressive appearance of the repetitive spinal column at the transitional areas. The color input coming from the paint origin of Halimoglu Company, is expressed by spreading a 3 dimensional rainbow into the venue.
Image Courtesy © YEGENA
- Architects: YEGENA
- Project: Halimoglu Fasarit Head Office and Showroom Interior Design
- Location: Tarabya, Istanbul, Turkey
- TOTAL AREA: 225 m2
- EMPLOYER: Halimoglu Fasarit Paint Company
- Team: M.Baris Yegena, Ozge Ozkul
Tuesday, February 10th, 2015
Article source: Estudio Carme Pinós
It can’t be denied that a tower has always a will of singularity and that its sculptural value is its most precious asset.
In this case, we don’t want to disconnect this sculptural value from its structural expression; we believe that any balancing act which its way of working is easily understood, responding to a carefully measured calculation, will reflect a tension that is, at the same time, harmony.
Image Courtesy © Estudio Carme Pinós
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Article source: Formosis building studio
Sylhet is a growing city. The city is expanding to the western part after the establishment of public university. The expansion has been boomed after the recent shifting of City Central Jail and Marine academy there. The area is commercializing very fast with time. To meet the growing demand of more built spaces, the land owners have been involved to develop infrastructures at that part of Sylhet city. Reputed architecture firm Formosis building studio has recently designed a commercial building at that sub-urban area at Temukhi. The building is located beside the way to Central Jail and Marine Academy. The building includes four large shops at ground floor and office spaces at first and second floor. The building has been designed in white outlook to create it as a striking sub-urban landmark within green surroundings.
Image Courtesy © Formosis building studio
- Architects: Formosis building studio
- Project: Office Building with Retail Shops
- Location: Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Discipline: Architecture, Infrastructure
- Architectural style: Minimal
- Motive: Commission
- Gross External Area: 585.00 M2
- Building Height: 10.36 M1
- Number of Floors: 3
- Building Costs: 83600.00 USD
- Construction year: 2014