Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Tuesday, March 25th, 2014
Article source: Spark Architects
SPARK wins the mixed-use category at the 24th annual Architectural Review MIPIM Future Project Awards 2014, which were conferred on 12 March in Cannes. The Vanke Jiugong project (Beijing) has been recognised for its intricate mixing of retail, leisure, entertainment, and office programmes, and for the strong urban connections and experiences it proposes through its inversion of the shopping mall typology.
Image Courtesy © Spark Architects
- Architects: Spark Architects
- Project: VANKE JIUGONG MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT
- Location: Beijing, China
- Total GFA (sqm): 127,000sqm
- Project Director: Jan Felix Clostermann
- Team: Eldine Heep, Yang Hefeng, Lukas Maehr, Ben de Lange, Christian Taeubert, Phi Lu,Sua Song, Jimi Cheng, Wu Jianyun, Emer Loraine, Jacky Chang, Sebastian Loaiza
- Client: Vanke
Saturday, March 15th, 2014
Article source: Metropolis
This Office Building Project is located in a 2,255.98 m² terrain. The first and second floor is used as shops.
The main idea was to create an iconic building which uses the lighting as a way to give movement to the building.
The main facade is a black curtain wall with a Led system inside its structure so a vibrant effect could be created.
Image Courtesy © Metropolis
- Architects: Metropolis (Jose Orrego Herrea)
- Project: Building Omega
- Build area: 36,860.13 m²
- Office area: 14,523.93 m²
- Commercial area: 2,013.92 m²
- Cars: 464
Thursday, March 13th, 2014
Article source: SOU FUJIMOTO ARCHITECTS
The multidisciplinary team includes Sou Fujimoto Architects, Nicolas Laisné Associés, Manal Rachdi Oxo Architects, engineer André Verdier, environmental engineering agency Franck Boutté Consultants, landscaping team Bassinet Turquin, designer Lumière Studio, and inspection firm Socotec and Casso et Associés. It was picked to design the 10,000 m² mixed-use tower to accommodate a housing programme, restaurant, art gallery, panoramic bar and offices.
Image Courtesy © SOU FUJIMOTO ARCHITECTS + NICOLAS LAISNE ASSOCIES + MANAL RACHDI OXO ARCHITECTS
- Architects: SOU FUJIMOTO ARCHITECTS
- Project: L’Arbre Blanc (The White Tree)
- Location: Montpellier, France
- Photography: SOU FUJIMOTO ARCHITECTS, NICOLAS LAISNE ASSOCIES and MANAL RACHDI OXO ARCHITECTS
- TYPE: Closed competition
- ARCHITECT TEAMS: SOU FUJIMOTO ARCHITECTS + NICOLAS LAISNE ASSOCIES + MANAL RACHDI OXO ARCHITECTS
- DEVELOPMENT: PROMEO PATRIMOINE: Gilbert Ganivenq, Cyrill Meynadier, EVOLIS PROMOTION: Francis Lamazère, Alain Gillet
- SURFACE AREA: 10,225 m2
- STATUS: Winner
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER: ANDRE VERDIER (Montpellier, France)
- DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING: FRANK BOUTTÉ CONSULTANTS (Paris, France)
- LANDSCAPING: BASSINET TURQUIN PAYSAGE (Paris, France)
- LIGHTING DESIGNER: ODILE SOUDANT (Paris, France)
- INSPECTIONS: SOCOTEC (Montpellier, France), CASSO & ASSOCIES (Paris, France)
- PERSPECTIVE: RSI studio, Manal Rachdi Oxo architectes. Nicolas Laisné associés.
Wednesday, March 12th, 2014
Article source: CHIRAG N MULANI
Architecture for architects..Feel the nature & views from inside..Working places are seperately defined to downward level,so that places are undisturbed..Chief architect’s Office puts at high level which has awesome river view because architect has lot’s of work so his office should be refreshing and enjoyable at every moment..
Image Courtesy © CHIRAG N MULANI
- Architects: CHIRAG N MULANI (AR.CHIRAG MULANI)
- Project: Architect’s Office at Riverside
Sunday, March 9th, 2014
Article source: MANASC ISAAC ARCHITECTS
Eastgate Offices for Environment Canada (Eastgate) is an award-winning building that doubles as a healthy and sustainable office space and a 24/7, mission critical facility for Environment Canada.
Environment Canada’s important weather forecasting work made for a complex programme for the design team to navigate. Due to this programme, Eastgate required a great deal of electronics and equipment, as well as several mechanical redundancies, but make no mistake, the building is ultra sustainable. In fact, the federal government’s Public Works mandated that the building meets LEED® Gold standards!.
Image Courtesy © MANASC ISAAC ARCHITECTS
Thursday, March 6th, 2014
Article source: Terry & Terry Architecture
This project houses a growing graphic/product design office within an existing brick building located in the Jackson square historic district. The design requires the removal of all the existing interior structure while leaving the existing perimeter brick structure and original front facade intact.
Image Courtesy © Terry & Terry Architecture
Wednesday, March 5th, 2014
Article source: ROSSETTI
Nothing about these offices looks like your father’s bank. That was the intent when Quicken Loans purchased the Chase Tower, also known as the Qube, located in Detroit’s urban core. The historic 1960s building houses the firm’s young and growing workforce.
Image Courtesy © ROSSETTI
- Architects: ROSSETTI (Ian Shapiro)
- Project: Quicken Loans Qzine
Tuesday, March 4th, 2014
Article source: Za Bor Architects
The main place in za bor architects’ portfolio is held by offices of IT-companies. It has a lot to do with a pretty informal and creative atmosphere that these firms are willing to build up for their employers, because working environment is one of the key factors that affect the company’s attraction. It is worth to note that Yandex – the largest IT-company in Russia, and one of the world’s leaders in this field, has been intrusting their offices to za bor architects for six years already. Today there are 21 Yandex office in 12 cities of four countries of the world, that za bor architects have developed.
Image Courtesy © Maria Turynkina, Dmitry Kulinevich
- Architects: Za Bor Architects
- Project: Yandex Stroganov office
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Maria Turynkina, Dmitry Kulinevich
- Client: Yandex
- Project management: Yandex
- Architect In Charge: Arseniy Borisenko, Peter Zaytsev
- Project coordinator: Nadezhda Rozhanskaya
- Furniture: Herman Miller, GlobeZero4, Vitra
- Light: Slide
- Acoustic material: Sonaspray
- Acoustic solutions: Acoustic group
- Flooring: Interface FLOR
- Time of project: 2012-2013
- Floor area: 5800 sqm
Tuesday, March 4th, 2014
Article source: Söhne & Partner Architects
The competition entry with our local partners in Addis Ababa, BET architects, was rewarded with formal approval.
Conceptually speaking – with structural metaphoric relationship – the Insurance Company embracing life and property of its customers is depicted as embracing nature by placing the tower and the podium in a natural landscape.
Image Courtesy © Söhne & Partner Architects
Thursday, February 27th, 2014
Article source: Nefaresearch
The main challenge that faced Nefaresearch’s architects, was to reconstruct four-storey factory building of 19th century to the office for advertising agency. The style of the office had to resemble an art centre, rather than traditional office. The aim was to create with irony a rich dynamic and contemporary image in the BBDO’s branded palette (red, white, grey and black), covering and unifying all office spaces and in the same time dividing them into functional zones. The image should also contribute to creative and non-standard thinking.
Image Courtesy © Nefaresearch
- Architects: Nefaresearch
- Project: BBDO Studio office
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Creative design group: Boris Voskoboynikov, Dmitry Ovcharov, Maria Akhremenkova (interior designer), Maxim Frolov (3D), Viktor Kolupaev (architect)
- Chief engineer: Sergey Kurepin
- Project group: Margarita Kornienko, Viktor Kolupaev, Maria Nasonova, Olga Ivlieva
- Client: BBDO GROUP, Moscow
- Square: 3400 mq
- Status: completed
- Period of construction – two stages: november 2011 – june 2013