Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Friday, April 13th, 2018
Article source: Ramón Esteve Estudio de Arquitectura
Bvalve, Flow, Systems & Control is a company specialising in the manufacture of high quality control valves with more than twenty years of experience in this field. Accordingly, its new headquarters are intended to reflect the firm’s technological character.
The office building has been designed to be a tangible expression of the firm’s philosophy, being adapted to its work process and embodying the company’s values.
Image Courtesy © Ramón Esteve Estudio de Arquitectura
- Architects: Ramón Esteve Estudio de Arquitectura
- Project: BVALVE Office Building
- Location: Museros, Valencia
- Project Team Estefanía Pérez, Jacobo Mompó, María Parra, Fran alomo
- REE Staff: Tudi Soriano
- Partners: Leing Ingeniería, Prodein ingeniería
- Building Engineer: Emilio Pérez, Carolina Tarazona
- Oficinas: 2100 m2
- Nave: 6400 m2
- Year of Design: 2017
Friday, April 13th, 2018
Article source: MVRDV
In the coming years, Maarsen Groep will develop a mixed office, residential and commercial program as the third phase of the transformation of the former Weenapoint complex in Rotterdam Central District. MVRDV was selected as architects after a design competition for this inner-city development. The complex will consist of approximately 17,000 m2 of offices, a transparent commercial plinth and between 200 to 300 apartments. Completion is set for mid-2022.
Image Courtesy © MVRDV and Mozses
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Weenapoint
- Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: MVRDV and Mozses
- Client: Maarsen Groep
- Design: MVRDV – Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries
- Design Team: Jacob van Rijs, Frans de Witte, Fedor Bron with Mick van Gemert, Fouad Addou, Daniele Zonta, Giuseppe Carosini, Anna Brockhoff, Iker Perez and Laurens Veth
- Visualization: Antonio Luca Coco, Pavlos Ventouris, Davide Calabro and Kirill Emelianov
- Year: 2017
Thursday, April 12th, 2018
Article source: Pickard Chilton
1144 Fifteenth Street is a forty-story high-performance office tower comprising twenty-seven floors of Class-A office space atop a thirteen-story podium comprising retail, restaurants, a fitness center and an 880-space parking garage. The elegant tower and its massing have been designed to be evocative of the surrounding Rocky Mountains and to establish a geological metaphor within its urban context.
Image Courtesy © Pickard Chilton
Wednesday, April 11th, 2018
Article source: PBM – Progressive Building Management Co., Ltd.
The new headquarters office of Mercedes-Benz Thailand is designed by inspiration from one of their founders, Mr. Gottlieb Daimler. He sent a postcard to his wife (with a three-pointed star marking the location of his house) writing that this star would one day shine over his own factory to symbolize prosperity. We captured the concept of stars to create the movement and the connection in the new working space. Function rooms such as meeting rooms, coffee corners, utility rooms, were planned across the entire floors which increase chances for staff to meet each others and make them easier to collaborate throughout the day. The connection stair between its 2-storey offices was also designed as a grandstand for the town hall where a hundred of staff can gather around for the company’s events. Above this space, we placed the symbolic with imported shining crystal chandelier to enhance our concept of the star and bring fabulous lighting to the property. Along the corridor, we intentionally place lighting in different size and difference direction to mimic the star in the sky.
Image Courtesy © PBM – Progressive Building Management Co., Ltd.
Tuesday, April 10th, 2018
Article source: CARLO RATTI ASSOCIATI
The 280m tall high-rise on 88 Market Street, jointly designed by CRA-Carlo Ratti Associati and BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group is an oasis in the bustling Central Business District of Singapore. The tower, one of tallest in Singapore, blends urban life with tropical nature, redefining and elevating workplace and living standards for its users while adding an elegant new landmark to the Singapore skyline.
Image Courtesy © BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group
- Architects: CARLO RATTI ASSOCIATI and BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group
- Project: 88 Market Street
- Location: Singapore
- Photography: BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group
- Client: capitaland
- Collaborators: rsp architects, dragages singapore, big ideas, big landscape
- Cra-carlo ratti associati
- Team: carlo ratti, giovanni de niederhausern, saverio panata (project lead), monika love, Antonio atripaldi, andrea giordano, chiara de grandi, damiano gui, mariachiara mondini, andrea pedrina, andrea riva
- 3D Visualization: alberto bottero, gary di silvio, gianluca zimbardi
- Consultants: dotdotdot – alessandro masserdotti, fabrizio pignoloni, gabriele gambotto
Tuesday, April 10th, 2018
Article source: ChartierDalix architectes + Brenac & Gonzalez & Associés
The building is part of the extremely dynamic renewal that is underway in the Clichy-Batignolles district, an area characterized in part by the convergence of railways leading to the Saint Lazare train station.
In this neighborhood, now well served by new public transportation, the predominance of mixed use programs and services (new courthouse, schools, cinemas, offices and apartment buildings) ensure this building on lot 7 will be surrounded by a quality environment.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: ChartierDalix architectes + Brenac & Gonzalez & Associés
- Project: Lot o7
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia, Takuji Shimmura, Stefan Tuchila
- Client: Emerige (promoter), BNP Paribas Cardif (investor)
- M&E Engineer: Barbanel
- Structural Engineer: Khephren
- Environmental Consultant: Alto Ingénierie
Monday, April 9th, 2018
Article source: PETER PICHLER ARCHITECTURE
Emerging Milan based firm Peter Pichler Architecture won an international invited competition for a mixed use development in Taiping, China. It is the first project in China for the young firm, that was founded in Milan two and a half years ago. The mixed use development consists of a boutique Hotel, residential apartments, offices, retail, parks and parking.
Image Courtesy © PETER PICHLER ARCHITECTURE
- Architects: PETER PICHLER ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Taiping Mixed Use Development
- Location: Taiping, Kunming, Yunnan, China
- Client: Keycity Group
- Team PPA Competition Phase: Peter Pichler, Gianluigi D´Aloisio, Daniele Colombati, Giovanni Paterlini, Simona Alù, Cem Özbaşaran, Silvana Ordinas
- Project Gfa: 100.000m²
- Year: 2018 winning invited international competition, 2018 beginning of Phase 1 construction, 2022 finish construction
Monday, April 9th, 2018
Article source: PROMONTORIO
GS1 Portugal is the Portuguese counterpart of the non-profit global body in charge of implementing the technological licensing origin identification systems of companies and products, promoting, among others, the renown barcodes, now designated qr codes.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Architects: PROMONTORIO
- Project: GS1 Portugal
- Location: IPAMEI Campus (Lumiar district), Lisbon, Portugal
- Photography: Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Software used: ArchiCAD
- Construction Cost: EUR 2m
- Gross Built Area: 1,750 sq.m
- Project Status: 2014 (competition 1st-prize) – 2016 (completion)
Thursday, April 5th, 2018
Article source: archimania
Two Memphis philanthropic foundations teamed up to share new office spaces within a recently renovated Sears distribution facility, previously vacant for 20 years. Each tenant space is primarily made up of private office and meeting rooms.
Image Courtesy © Hank Mardukas Photography
- Architects: archimania
- Project: Poplar Foundation + Pyramid Peak Foundation
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Photography: Hank Mardukas Photography