Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Sunday, March 6th, 2016
Article source: LAAB Architects
On an industrial high-rise in Hong Kong, LAAB’s design turned a mundane warehouse into an edgy officefor 9GAG, with plenty of natural light through the perimeter windows.Inspired by 9GAG’s web and app interface, LAAB designed a minimalist black and white interior juxtaposing against the raw industrial shell that was preserved as artifact and curiosity for the past.9GAG is dedicated to deliver humors to millions of people worldwide every day. To align with their vision, transparency, sharing, and the sense of community are the keywords for the design strategy. The over 5000-square-feet floor is curated as three major areas:
Image Courtesy © LAAB Architects
- Architects: LAAB Architects
- Project: 9GAG Office
- Location: Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
- Project Team: Jason Choi, Happy Yam, Kathy Li, Yip Chun Hang, Ricci Wong, Otto Ng
- Site: 5000sf, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
Sunday, March 6th, 2016
Article source: Golden Ratio Collective Architecture
The Golden Ratio architectural office is an alternative approach to the concept of communication and cooperation. A broad wooden surface forms a welcoming gate to the inner space of the company. Three construction helmets, as many as the company members, along with the imposing logo made of metal screws, mark the entrance to the working space. “Two quantities are in the golden ratio if …” and journey into the world of Golden Ratio begins.
Image Courtesy © Demi Karatzaferi
- Architects: Golden Ratio Collective Architecture
- Project: Golden Ratio headquarters
- Location: 4 Aiantos st, Vrilissia Athens 15235, Greece
- Photography: Demi Karatzaferi
- Construction: 2014 2015
Sunday, March 6th, 2016
Article source: Stefano Viganò Architetto
Reorganization of space, design and production of furniture, modernity and welcoming feeling are the objectives of the restructuring of an existing space, now a notary office.
Image Courtesy © Stefano Viganò Architetto
- Architects: Stefano Viganò Architetto
- Project: Office SB
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: V.Oid Architecture
This new facility will supply the largest wind screen ever produced for a passenger car in the history of the automobile.
Over 1 hectare of industrial space and offices have been used to accommodate the installations. Located in Lima’scenter industrial area, the project negotiates a neutral façade with apristine interior space.
Image Courtesy © Juan Solano/ NicolasVillaume
- Architects: V.Oid Architecture
- Project: AGP eGlass Factory & Offices
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Photography: Juan Solano/ NicolasVillaume
- Project Manager: Silvana Mendoza – Project Architect: Alejandro Alarcón
- StructuralEngineer: Higashi Ingenieros
- MEP Engineer: Roberto Arias – Luis Segovia
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Aceros y Concreto
- ConstructionSupervision: SCHT – Eduardo Vidaurre
- Team Falcon Construction: Luiz Stella, Andrés Sarmiento, Luiz Henrique, Alexandre Galinari, Jaque line Camizan, LyzetPrincipe, Eena Mendoza, Adán Bocanegra, Lucía Cortes, Luis Corilla, Lorenzo Bouroncle, Nathaly Arrambide
- Client and Owner: AGPeGlass
- Size / Constructionarea: 10,000m2
- Completion date: December 2015
- Cost: $6.5M
- Software used: Autocad, 3DMAX, Revit
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016
Article source: Dark Arkitekter
Fornebuporten is one of the office and residential clusters that, in the last two decades, popped up in the land of what once was Oslo’s airport. The site, at the entrance to the Fornebu peninsula, is a gateway to this blooming new district.
Image Courtesy © Hufton Crow
- Architects: Dark Arkitekter (collaboration with Zinc interior architects)
- Project: Fornebuporten
- Location: Oksenøyveien 8, 1360 Fornebu, Norway
- Photography: Hufton Crow
- Program: 50.400 m² offices, 3000 m² retail, 30.000 m² basement
- Year: 2011-2016
- Software used: Autodesk, Revit
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Bhumiputra Architecture
From the architect. Our design for Lookup’s new offices is based on one core principle: the requirement of flexible, open workspaces for a young, dynamic team. Our vision was to design a space that was minimal yet confident and most importantly, efficient.
Image Courtesy © Bhumiputra Architecture
- Architects: Bhumiputra Architecture
- Project: Lookup HQ
- Location: Koramangala, Bangalore, India
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup, Lumion
- Client: Deepak Ravindran
- Project Area: 5000 sft
- Completion of project: January 2016
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Article source: Olivier Palatre architectes
MORE THAN JUST A CINEMA – A CULTURAL PLACE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.
The project étoile voltaire proposes to visualize and construct the cinema of tomorrow by creating a space surrounded by different programs: La Maison du Cinéma with la Société des Réalisateurs de Films, 5 movie theatres, the hall conducted by la Bellevilloise, the restaurant solidaire Cuisine Mode d’Emploi with Thierry Marx’s lead and its vegetalized roof terrace.
Image Courtesy © Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architectes
- Architects: Olivier Palatre architectes
- Project: ETOILE VOLTAIRE
- Location: Sous-station électrique Voltaire, Paris
- Photography: Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architectes
- Team members: Cuisine Mode d’emploi / Bellevilloise / Voltaire et Compagnie / Be my App / Tess/ Franck Boutte Consultants/ Franck Franjou/ Demathieu bard constructeur / Casso / Peutz / Atelier Roberta
- Client: étoile cinémas
- Visuals: Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architects
- Surface: 2 262 m² SDP
- Program: 5 movie theatres, 1 restaurant, SRF offices
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Article source: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
The project take the logic of building space as a clue, take “window” for the basic symbol of design, the design make it became interesting interior facade through different scales and orientation of “window “on the premise of meet the function. “Window of the hall wall” like a rock wall of model gives the “Peak Realm” symbolic, and it communicated from inside to outside through the transparent building skin.
Image Courtesy © C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Architects: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Project: Heaven Realm Garden Sales Center
- Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Design director: Peng zheng
- Design team: Peng zheng, xie zekun, wu jia
- Design area: 850M2
- Design date: January, 2015
- Completion date: August, 2015
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Article source:Takaomi yoshimoto + associates
From the architect. How to while utilizing the merit of the existing building, a project that aims to improve the heat insulating effect at a low cost.
Image Courtesy © Takaomi yoshimoto + associates
- Architects: Takaomi yoshimoto + associates
- Project: OH8 office
- Location: Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan
- Structure:Existing building:Steel Structure
- Interior: wooden
- Date of Completion:June 2015
- Total Floor Area:136.08
Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016
Article source: Eastlake Studio
Looking to connect its future to the past, Vail Systems, a communications software developer, found a perfect home in the former Chicago Daily News pressroom. The once industrial space has been transformed into a collaborative environment that inspires innovation. Unique structural elements organize functional requirements. Staff is located in large reconfigurable areas, while meeting spaces are organized under mezzanines and catwalks.
Image Courtesy © Steve Hall
- Architects: Eastlake Studio
- Project: Vail Systems
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Photography: Steve Hall
- Area: 11,000 square feet
- Software used: PowerCadd, Sketchup, Maxwell