Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
Article source: Nidolab Arquitectura
These are the offices of Animal Music, a music recording studio. Our main idea for this project was to depurate and clean the caotic space of the common areas. We created a new space that contains a very long high table were different activities could evolve. This was the main intervention done were visitors are welcome to sit or browse though the flor to ceiling bookcase while waiting for a meeting.
Image Courtesy © Federico Kulekdjian
- Architects: Nidolab Arquitectura
- Project: Animal Music
- Location: Crespo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Federico Kulekdjian
- Design team: Nidolab + Javier Auguste
- Landscaping: Bulla
Wednesday, May 1st, 2013
Article source: Megabudka
To design bright multifunctional space convenient for office work, visual for demonstration of interior elements, comfortable for lectures and prepossesing to communication at friendly meetings.
Image Courtesy Megabudka
- Architects: Megabudka
- Project: Office+Showroom for DK
- Location: Artplay, 10-2 Niknyaya Siromyatnicheskaya, Moscow, Russia
- Сredits: Kirill Gubernatorov, Andrey Samonaev, Artem Ukropov, Daria Listopad, Svetlana Tverdova
- Constructor: Igor Zavarov
- Client: DK.project
- Year: 2013
Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013
Article source: Baer, Shifman-Nathan Architects
The BBC Middle East Bureau is located on the 15th floor of the tower building at the Malha Technological Park in Jerusalem. The bureau functions as a hub for the entire Middle East for the BBC News, BBC World Service, BBC Arabic and BBC Persian language broadcasting programs. The Bureau occupies a 900 sq.m. facility which is equipped with modern broadcast radio and television rooms, editing rooms and television studios. The facility serves a large crew of IT staff and correspondents.
Image Courtesy © G. Shifman-Nathan
- Architects: Baer, Shifman-Nathan Architects
- Project: BBC Middle East Bureau
- Location: Malha, Jerusalem, Israel
- Photography: G. Shifman-Nathan
- Area: 900 sq.m.
- Completed: December 2009
- Client: BBC World Service
- HVAC: Novak Ltd.
- Plumbing: Y. Mazar Engineers
Sunday, April 21st, 2013
Article source: a-lab
After 20 months of construction, the Statoil regional and international offices at Fornebu outside Oslo, Norway is now complete. A-lab received the commission after winning first prize in an open competition in 2008. Statoil is a Norwegian energy producer, the 57th largest company in the world by revenue, with about 30 000 employees in 37 countries. From October 15th, 2500 of these employees will work in the new building – including Statoil’s international department.
Image Courtesy © Luis Fonseca
- Architects: a-lab
- Project: Statoil Regional and International Offices
- Location: Fornebu, Bærum, Norway
- Brief: Offices
- Completion: Autumn 2012
- Construction: 20 months
- Building cost: 1,500 mill NOK / 200 mill. EUR
- Total floor area: 117 000 m2
- Footprint: 65 500 m2
- Levels: 9
- Structure: Steel and concrete (prefab)
- Cladding: Glass and aluminium composite panels
- Completion: 1. of September 2012
- Client: IT-Fornebu Eiendom
- Interior design: a-lab & Momentum Arkitekter (NO)
- Landscape architect: Østengen og Bergo (NO) -concept & Rambøll Norge (NO) -detail
- Software used: In addition to the regular set of design tools, Autodesk Revit was of great importance to realize the BIM-modeling of the Statoil project
Wednesday, April 17th, 2013
Article source: becker architekten
In the midst of a small commercial area on the western borders of the town, the production hall and the office building of the former `schwabenglass` company are situated directly on a heavy traffic street named `Im Allmey`. After a takeover by the Swiss company `glastroesch ag`, the company’s Kempten location was named `interior competence centre` for southern Germany. The subject of the architectural concept was centered around the feasibility of bringing together the newly needed exhibition rooms with the unchanged capacity for required office space.
Image courtesy glastroesch
- Architects: becker architekten
- Project: Competence Centre Glastroesch
- Location: Kempten, Germany
- Client: GlasTroesch Service GmbH
- Project Team: Michael Becker, Bernhard Kast, Franz G. Schroeck
- Structural Engineer: Harald Boeller
- Land Area: 4,014 sqm
- Building Volume: 3,224 m3
- Effective Area: 521 sqm
- Plot Ratio: 0,6
Tuesday, April 9th, 2013
Article source: Seijo Peon Arquitectos
The building was designed for a mobile telephone company, and rises from an initial idea from the clients to create a “warehouse with offices”, i.e., they requested a box with a single door… a building closed to the exterior with a versatile interior that could be exploited for a variety of uses without a space hierarchy. The idea of closing the building to the exterior was mainly needed for security reasons.
Image Courtesy © Alberto Cáceres Zenteno
- Architects: Seijo Peon Arquitectos & Asociados
- Project: Macrocel
- Location: Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
- Photography: Alberto Cáceres Zenteno
- Architect: Juan Carlos Seijo Encalada & Josefina Peon de Seijo.
- Collaborators: Israel Ramírez Segura/ Marco Sogbi Martínez/ Claudina Peon Puerto/ Alejandra Molina Gual/ Interactual
- Software used: Autocad, the 3D Model and renders on 3DMAX Studio and for the final details on the renders Adobe Photoshop
Saturday, March 30th, 2013
Article source: Peter Lorenz Ateliers
A SIMPLE CUBE RESPONDING TO THE EXISTENT NATURE&ARCHITECTURE: Innsbruck’s central park, the astonishing RIVER INN and the impressing mountain “North Chain”.
Peter lorenz ateliers won the competition unanimously and convinced the client with a technological futuristic concept: open glass façade with “intelligent” sunscreens and individual maximized workplaces. The simple cube is being “sculptured” according to the needs of the entrance and the integration into the context – one city spot of extraordinary beauty. The client is the “Austrian motorway provider” and is keen to realize one of Europe’s most ecological and low energy buildings: 18kw/m2/year maintaining a very high “atmospheric & climate standard”.
Image Courtesy © Günter Richard Wett
- Architects: Peter Lorenz Ateliers
- Project: Asfinag Office Building
- Location: Innsbruck, Austria
- Photography: Günter Richard Wett
- Client: Autobahnen- und Schnellstraßen- Finanzierungs- Aktiengesellschaft
- Size of the project: 2.300 m2
- Cost: 5.900.000 Euros
- Year: 2011
- Start and Completion Date: 2010-2011
- Software used: AutoCAD
Saturday, March 23rd, 2013
Article source: 3DReid
Flexibility: 1 Angel Square contains 328,000 sq ft of high quality office space, specifically designed for maximum flexibility. The building structure and its mechanical & electrical systems allow occupiers to easily reorganize accommodation and subdivide space, so as needs change, the building stays relevant – without excessive refit costs.
Image Courtesy © Daniel Hopkinson
- Architects: 3DReid
- Project: One Angel Square
- Location: Manchester, England, UK
- Photography: Daniel Hopkinson
- Main Contractor: BAM Construction
- Project Manager: Gardiner & Theobald
- Quantity Surveyor: Gardiner & Theobald
- Structural Engineer: Buro Happold
- M&E Services Engineer: Buro Happold
- Completion date: The building was completed in December 2012 with occupation commencing in January 2013.
- Awards :
Sustainability Award at the 2012North WestBusiness Insider Property Awards
2012 Property Week Award for sustainability
2012 Regeneration and Renewal Award for sustainability
2012 Sustainability Leaders, Sustainable Building Carbon Award
2012 BCSC Sustainability Gold Award
Saturday, March 23rd, 2013
Article source: Studio Kalamar d.o.o.
Following the expansion of their production, the company pharmaceuticals company Galex commissioned a new structure adjacent to their existing laboratories building from 1999. Connected with the old building by an overhang, the new structure houses offices on the upper floor and manipulation areas on the ground floor. Its pronounced horizontal form echoes the outline of surrounding wheat fields, the natural setting also influences the subdued selection of materials and colour scheme: concrete elevations are complemented by details in black and silver metal.
Image Courtesy © Studio Kalamar
- Architects: Studio Kalamar d.o.o.
- Project: Vitapharm Office and Distribution Building
- Location: Murska Sobota, Slovenia
- Photography: Studio Kalamar
- Architect: Andrej Kalamar, Studio Kalamar
- Client: Galex d.d.
- Built Area: 2.120 sqm
- Project Year: 2006
- Year of Construction: 2007
- Software used: AutoCAD
Wednesday, March 20th, 2013
Article source: St Arquitetura E Consultoria
De Luca, Derenusson, Schuttoff e Azevedo Attorneys-at-Law – DDSA – was founded by a group of experienced lawyers coming from traditional law firms of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. The law firm counts with more than 40 people dedicated to assist Brazilian and multinational companies. Therefore, DDSA begins with great expertise in Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Law, Economic Law, Aviation, International Contracts, Tax Planning and Litigation, Civil Litigation, Arbitration, Insurances, Corporate Reorganization and Bankruptcy, Labor and Social Security Law, Environmental Law and Real Estate Transactions.
Image courtesy St Arquitetura E Consultoria
- Architects: St Arquitetura E Consultoria
- Project: DDSA Law Office
- Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Client: De Luca, Derenusson, Schuttoff e Azevedo Advogados
Design and Management: St Architecture
Civil: M & A
Air Conditioning: Coldtec
Dry-wall / Blinds: Spot
Carpentry: Cabinetmaking Queiroz
Visual Communication: RM6