Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Article source: Formosis building studio
Sylhet is a growing city. The city is expanding to the western part after the establishment of public university. The expansion has been boomed after the recent shifting of City Central Jail and Marine academy there. The area is commercializing very fast with time. To meet the growing demand of more built spaces, the land owners have been involved to develop infrastructures at that part of Sylhet city. Reputed architecture firm Formosis building studio has recently designed a commercial building at that sub-urban area at Temukhi. The building is located beside the way to Central Jail and Marine Academy. The building includes four large shops at ground floor and office spaces at first and second floor. The building has been designed in white outlook to create it as a striking sub-urban landmark within green surroundings.
Image Courtesy © Formosis building studio
- Architects: Formosis building studio
- Project: Office Building with Retail Shops
- Location: Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Discipline: Architecture, Infrastructure
- Architectural style: Minimal
- Motive: Commission
- Gross External Area: 585.00 M2
- Building Height: 10.36 M1
- Number of Floors: 3
- Building Costs: 83600.00 USD
- Construction year: 2014
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Article source: as-built ARQUITECTURA
“THE ARCHITECT’S CABIN”
In this project we tried to build our “cabin” as a shelter capable of making us feel comfortable while we develop our work as architects. With this project, we tried to renovate a typical ground floor space in a building inside Ferrol’s 18th century’s historical center of. A narrow and elongated plot (5×16 m.), with a few sunlight hours.
Image Courtesy © MONCHO REY
- Architects: as-built ARQUITECTURA
- Project: ARCHITECTURE STUDIO AND COWORKING SPACE OFFICE
- Location: 23 PARDO BAIXO – 15402 FERROL, A CORUÑA, SPAIN
- Photography: MONCHO REY
- Team: INTERIORISMO, INFOGRAFÍA
- PROJECT TEAM: MONCHO REY, architect / PABLO RÍOS, interior architect
- CLIENT: ESPACIO AS-BUILT
- AREA: 82 m2
- YEAR: 2014
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Article source: KAPIL AGGARWAL
An Architect’s office of 1500 sqft. (150 SQM.)in basement has been conceptualized as an open office, the office space on two levels, the lower to be used as workstation. The office design was conceptualized to be place which being leisure is also conductive for people to work in a creative environment, a workplace to enjoy. The zoning of spaces is justified keeping the main cabin with attached conference at the rear to maintain privacy as well as visually connecting it to front office. As the front office space is narrow with regards to rear part, the front space is used as a gallery with walls in cement finish highlighting the project display.
Image Courtesy © Bharat Aggarwal
- Architects: KAPIL AGGARWAL
- Project: SPACES ARCHITECT’S @ka OFFICE
- Location: New Delhi, INDIA
- Photography: Bharat Aggarwal
- Completion: 2013
- Built up area: 1500sqft
- Design Team: KAPIL AGGARWAL, PAWAN SHARMA, CHANDER KAUSHIK, KARAN ARORA
- Site Supervision: ARVIND PAL SINGH
- Client: Kapil Aggarwal
- Carpentry Contractor: Manoj Carpenters
- Finalist at “World Inside Festival-2014” in office interior category.
- Shortlisted in the longlist “World Interiors News-2014” office category.
- Featured by Vogue magazine among the 12 top offices in the world-2014.
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Article source: SELIM SENIN
Building serves all trades in the city where decisions are taken about the tradesmen. So the assembly hall was designed in the form of roof.
Assembly hall is located at a point in defining dominate at the highest level.
Image Courtesy © Selim Senin
- Architects: SELIM SENIN
- Project: Kayseri Chamber of Commerce
- Location: Kayseri, Turkey
- Software used: Sketchup, Vray, Autocad, Photoshop
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Article source: MVRDV
The area of the famous Gasometers is located between the airport and the city centre and is in need of significant urban regeneration.
Image Courtesy © MVRDV
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Turm mit Taille
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Client: BAI Bauträger Austria Immobilien GmbH
- Program: 35 680 m2 above ground: Retail, Café, Restaurants, Offices, Housing (option to fully convert the tower)
- Parking: 3 112 m2 below ground
- Year: 2014
- Design Team:
- Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs, Nathalie de Vries with:
- 1st phase: Fokke Moerel, Luca Moscelli, Matteo Artico, Angelika Hinterbrandner and Johannes Pilz
- 2nd phase: Fokke Moerel, Luca Moscelli, Matteo Artico and Johannes Langer
- Structure: Bollinger + Grohmann Ingenieure Wien
- Sustainability: Energy Design Cody Consulting
Thursday, January 22nd, 2015
Article source: BLA! – Alberto Lessan, Jacopo Bracco
This project is part of the research path that our office face towards the interest of the materials and its use. We have been en charged of the restoration of an apartment in the historical center of Turin, close to Piazza Vittorio Veneto.
Image Courtesy © Chiara Allione
- Architects: BLA! – Alberto Lessan, Jacopo Bracco
- Project: IPAHIM
- Location: Turin, Italy
- Photography: Chiara Allione
- Software used: 3dmax
- Typology: Renovation
- Timetable: Feb 2014
- Surface: 65 m²
- Phase: Completed
- Project Assistant and T.D: BLA!
Wednesday, January 21st, 2015
Article source: Studio Granda
H71a was a shop adjacent to the timber house at Hverfisgata 71. In 2001 Studio Granda converted the house into a studio, office and archive for photographer Sigurgeir Sigurjónsson. The shop, that had an unsound structure, was left vacant.
Image Courtesy © SigurgeirSigurjónsson
- Architects: Studio Granda
- Project: H71a
- Photography: SigurgeirSigurjónsson
- Software used: Vectorworks
- Structural &environmental Engineers: Viðsjá
- Electrical Engineers: VJÍ
- Site: 394m2
- Basement: 94m2
- Ground floor: 84m2
- 1st floor: 53m2
- Total: 231m2
- Awards: Nominated for the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture – Mies van der Rohe Award 2015 Shortlisted for the Icelandic Design Award 2014
Saturday, January 17th, 2015
Article source: H&P Architects
Located at the heart of Ha Tinh city and on a street with many governmental offices, the Coordination Committee SRDP-IWMC Ha Tinh Office is the headquarter of the SRDP project (IFAD organization) and IWMC project (ODA funded by Belgian government). The total cost is limited and the existing office furniture should be reused as much as possible.
Image Courtesy © Nguyen Tien Thanh
- Architects: H&P Architects
- Project: SRDP-IWMC HA TINH OFFICE
- Location: No. 12 Vo Liem Son str., Ha Tinh city, Ha Tinh province, Vietnam
- Photography: Nguyen Tien Thanh
- Team: Nguyen Minh Duc, Nguyen Hai Hue, Ho Manh Cuong, Nguyen Van Thinh
- Architect In Charge: Doan Thanh Ha & Tran Ngoc Phuong.
- Constractor:HPA Vietnam.,jsc
- Area: 2.133 m2
- Construction area: 551,5m2
- Total floor area: 1307 m2
- Completion date:10/2014
- Cost: 500.000 USD.
Friday, January 16th, 2015
Article source: HAO / Holm Architecture Office
China has in recent years become the second largest producer and consumer of movies. With this as a starting point, the Bolong 3D Movie Museum and Mediatek is imagined as the cornerstone of a new media park in Tianjin.
The building design takes it inspiration from the clouds, emphasizing ideas of creativity and inspiration.
Image Courtesy © HAO / Holm Architecture Office
- Architects: HAO / Holm Architecture Office
- Project: Bolong Movie Museum
- Location: Tianjin, China
- Type: Invited Proposal.
- Size: 74,000 M2 / 80,000 SF.
- Client: Tianjin Urban Panning Bureau.
- Status: Invited Competition, Pending.
- Collaborators: AI.
Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Article source: Banker Wire Mesh
Aggressive revitalization and community development projects have transformed Greenville, S.C. into one of America’s best downtowns, according to Forbes Magazine. A shade structure in its new ONE City Plaza, composed of Banker Wire mesh, embodies the city’s identity and encourages passers-by to enjoy the public space.
Image Courtesy © Banker Wire Mesh
- Architects: 4240 Architects
- Project: ONE City Plaza, Greenville’s pedestrian-only city center