Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Bhumiputra Architecture
From the architect. Our design for Lookup’s new offices is based on one core principle: the requirement of flexible, open workspaces for a young, dynamic team. Our vision was to design a space that was minimal yet confident and most importantly, efficient.
Image Courtesy © Bhumiputra Architecture
- Architects: Bhumiputra Architecture
- Project: Lookup HQ
- Location: Koramangala, Bangalore, India
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup, Lumion
- Client: Deepak Ravindran
- Project Area: 5000 sft
- Completion of project: January 2016
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Article source: Olivier Palatre architectes
MORE THAN JUST A CINEMA – A CULTURAL PLACE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.
The project étoile voltaire proposes to visualize and construct the cinema of tomorrow by creating a space surrounded by different programs: La Maison du Cinéma with la Société des Réalisateurs de Films, 5 movie theatres, the hall conducted by la Bellevilloise, the restaurant solidaire Cuisine Mode d’Emploi with Thierry Marx’s lead and its vegetalized roof terrace.
Image Courtesy © Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architectes
- Architects: Olivier Palatre architectes
- Project: ETOILE VOLTAIRE
- Location: Sous-station électrique Voltaire, Paris
- Photography: Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architectes
- Team members: Cuisine Mode d’emploi / Bellevilloise / Voltaire et Compagnie / Be my App / Tess/ Franck Boutte Consultants/ Franck Franjou/ Demathieu bard constructeur / Casso / Peutz / Atelier Roberta
- Client: étoile cinémas
- Visuals: Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architects
- Surface: 2 262 m² SDP
- Program: 5 movie theatres, 1 restaurant, SRF offices
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Article source: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
The project take the logic of building space as a clue, take “window” for the basic symbol of design, the design make it became interesting interior facade through different scales and orientation of “window “on the premise of meet the function. “Window of the hall wall” like a rock wall of model gives the “Peak Realm” symbolic, and it communicated from inside to outside through the transparent building skin.
Image Courtesy © C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Architects: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Project: Heaven Realm Garden Sales Center
- Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Design director: Peng zheng
- Design team: Peng zheng, xie zekun, wu jia
- Design area: 850M2
- Design date: January, 2015
- Completion date: August, 2015
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Article source:Takaomi yoshimoto + associates
From the architect. How to while utilizing the merit of the existing building, a project that aims to improve the heat insulating effect at a low cost.
Image Courtesy © Takaomi yoshimoto + associates
- Architects: Takaomi yoshimoto + associates
- Project: OH8 office
- Location: Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan
- Structure:Existing building:Steel Structure
- Interior: wooden
- Date of Completion:June 2015
- Total Floor Area:136.08
Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016
Article source: Eastlake Studio
Looking to connect its future to the past, Vail Systems, a communications software developer, found a perfect home in the former Chicago Daily News pressroom. The once industrial space has been transformed into a collaborative environment that inspires innovation. Unique structural elements organize functional requirements. Staff is located in large reconfigurable areas, while meeting spaces are organized under mezzanines and catwalks.
Image Courtesy © Steve Hall
- Architects: Eastlake Studio
- Project: Vail Systems
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Photography: Steve Hall
- Area: 11,000 square feet
- Software used: PowerCadd, Sketchup, Maxwell
Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
Article source: Zemberek Design
The project consist of a space designed for utilisation of the export division and a lounge area which serves that space, within the headquarter of a textile company.
Image Courtesy © Şafak Emrence
- Architects: Zemberek Design
- Project: V Factory Export Division
- Location: Güneşli, İstanbul
- Photography: Şafak Emrence
- Design Team: Başak Emrence, Şafak Emrence, Ece Ilgın Avcı, Cansu Sezer
- Client: Vigoss Textile
- Project Area: 250 m²
- Design and Construction Year: January-April / 2015
Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
Article source: Daniel Valle Architects
Kyomunsa Publisher’s new headquarters in Paju Book City is a hybrid building that combines book’s storage with working spaces. The project takes the opportunity to propose a common container capable to absorb both programs. Consequently, the building is thought as a sequence of correlative sections constructed along an eighty meter long structure. The first section is a rectangular, one floor, six by eleven meters shape -“ideal” for storing books- and its last one in a three floor, pitched roof, fifteen by seven meters shape –a section that resembles to a living or working typology. The sequence of sections along the project is smoothly morphing between the first and last one.
Image Courtesy © JongOh Kim
- Architects: Daniel Valle Architects
- Project: KYOMUNSA OFFICE
- Location: Paju Book City Seoul, South Korea
- Photography: JongOh Kim
- Collaborators: Minah lee
- Client: Kyomunsa publishers
- Area: 1,497 sqm
- Status: Built
- Estimation cost: 1,400,000,000 krw
Saturday, January 16th, 2016
Article source: Horizon Design Studio Pvt Ltd
Daffodil is an established IT firm based in Gurgaon. Horizon Design Studio was commissioned to execute the Daffodils main office as ‘Design and Build’ procurement.
Image Courtesy © Horizon Design Studio Pvt Ltd
- Architects: Horizon Design Studio Pvt Ltd
- Project: 2015 Daffodil Software Pvt.Ltd – Phase II
- Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Project Cost: INR 100 lakhs
Saturday, January 16th, 2016
Article source: MSR (Meyer, Scherer, & Rockcastle)
The adaptive reuse of Building 18 in Philadelphia’s historic Navy Yard is the latest addition to the award-winning, multi-phased corporate campus MSR has designed for Urban Outfitters. Built in 1904, it is the largest single-story building for an individual brand on the campus. The new office space features, layout, and aesthetic provide an atmosphere where creativity can flourish.
Image Courtesy © MSR (Meyer, Scherer, & Rockcastle)
Friday, January 15th, 2016
Article source: Aedas
Evergrande Huazhi Plaza is a large scale mixed-use development located at the heart of Chengdu, containing retail, office, residential and hotel elements. The shopping mall, The ONE, was recently opened while the hotel, operated under The St Regis brand, and the Evergrande Huazhi Office Tower are already in operations.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
- Architects: Aedas
- Project: Evergrande Huazhi Plaza
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Director: Ed Lam
- Client: Evergrande Real Estate Group
- Gross floor area: 430,000 square metres (Retail: 72,000 sqm; office: 60,000 sqm; hotel: 43,000 sqm; residential: 150,000 sqm)
- Completion year: 2015