Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Saturday, June 29th, 2013
Article source: Camenzind Evolution
Google Dublin – A thriving new campus boosting the spirit of innovation
Google Ireland opens the doors to its thriving new campus: Four buildings located in the heart of Dublin’s historic docklands district! With over 47’000 m2 of unique office space, the campus represents an amazing workplace for Google’s ever growing sales, marketing, finance and engineering teams, coming from more than 65 countries and speaking over 45 languages. Masterplanned by the Swiss architecture studio Camenzind Evolution in collaboration with local firm Henry J. Lyons Architects, the campus represents the Google EU Headquarters and serves as the center for sales and finances in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Image Courtesy © Camenzind Evolution
- Architects: Camenzind Evolution
- Project: Google Office Campus
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Floor Area: 47’000 m2
- Completion: Phased, from 2011 to present
Tuesday, June 18th, 2013
Article source: FGMF Arquitetos
When Casa REX, an important Brazilian design office, came to us looking for a reform of its new seat, the initial goal was to create a new identity for the physical space of the office, which didn’t exist before because of its rapid expansion.
Image Courtesy © FGMF Arquitetos
- Architects: FGMF Arquitetos
- Project: CASA REX
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- DATE OF BEGINNING: 2012
- DATE OF CONCLUSION: 2012
- TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION: Retrofit
- AUTHORS: Fernando Forte, Lourenço Gimenes, Rodrigo Marcondes Ferraz
- COORDINATOR: Ana Paula Barbosa, Marilia Caetano, Sonia Gouveia
- ARCHITECTS: Bruno Araujo, Bruno Milan, Marina Almeida
- TRAINEES INTERNS: Claudia Bicudo, Felipe Bueno, Gabriel Mota, Gabriela Eberhardt, Mirella Fochi, Rafaela Arantes, Rodrigo de Moura, Talita Silva (more…)
Tuesday, June 11th, 2013
Article source: ADP Architects
The central building of the Corporate Campus Apeldoorn, designed by ADP Architects, is the conference centre. The whole building is set up to stimulate interaction and communication.
As working in a green environment is the main concept of the campus the landscape literally continues in to the entrance hall of the conference building, so nature and architecture melt together in the heart of the campus. Standing in the tall entrance hall you can see the restaurant, and the 25 conference rooms located on different floors. The restaurant, seating 750 people, is spread out over different levels gradually stepping down towards the forest outside.
Image Courtesy © Gerard van Beek, Jeroen Musch
- Architects: ADP Architects
- Project: Conference Centre, Corporate Campus Apeldoorn
- Location: Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
- Photographs: Gerard van Beek, Jeroen Musch, ADP Architects
- Project team: Marc a Campo, Erik Wiersema, Wim Woensdregt, Pieter Boerstra, Bert Beentjes, Erikjan Cuperus, Esmee Bais, Jeroen Bos, Pieter de Bruyn Kops, Harald Mooij, Daniel Sudkamp, Paul Rutjes, Toon van Schijndel, Arjen Tuinman.
- Interior architect: ADP Architects and Ex Interiors
- Landscape architect: ADP architects and Bureau B+B
- Area: Buildings (phase 1 and 2) 86.450 m², Landscape 10.2 Ha
- Realized: 2011- 2012
- Collaborating Architects: B+B architects (landscape co-architects), Ex Interiors (interior co-architects)
- Client: Achmea
- Completed: 2012
- Area: 9.600 m2
Sunday, June 9th, 2013
Article source: ZZDP Architecten
The Building is situated in the business park Pettelaarpark. Its location facing the ring road A2, means it is being seen from various angles.
Although a single building was planned on the site, two separate owners joined forced to develop the site. The resulting massing reflects the wishes of the clients to create two independent building, while providing the unity the urban planners envisioned.
Image Courtesy © Michel Kievits
- Architects: ZZDP Architecten
- Project: Pettelaarpark
- Location: Merendonkweg, ’s Hertogenbosch, Nederland
- GFA: 12.600 sq.m., 420 parking places
- Completion : March 2012
- Architect: Joris Deur, Adam Smit
- Team: Lysann Theiler, Frank Hoekzema
- Photographer: Michel Kievits (more…)
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Article source: MACLA Arquitectos
The current offices of Taray SAU promoter, are placed in a triangular plot exempt. It is an isolated building which contained the offices of the promoter and we opted to maintain due to his perfect condition of conservation, attacking only the substitution of the exterior carpentry and the adequacy of the interiors appearance to the new face of the brand.
Image Courtesy © Diego Opazo
- Architects: MACLA Arquitectos
- Project: Taray Sau Office Building
- Location: San Javier, Murcia, Spain
- Photography: Diego Opazo
- Project year: 2006
- Construction year: 2008
- Useful area: 761,7 m2
- Costruction area: 928,9 m2
- Exterior area: 1418 m2
- Team: Miguel Cabanes Ginés, Elena Robles Alonso & Pedro Gambín Hurtado
- Quantity Surveyor: José Luis Navarro Sanleón
- Engineer Direction: Andrés Ortuño
- Builder: Miala S,L.
- Budget: 901.072 euros
- Promoter: TARAY SAU
Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
Article source: Nelson Resende Arquitecto
The place, a small existent area in a commercial and residential building, is located near the São João da Madeira’s Court, and it provides good accessibility conditions, as solar exposition, parking and a central location. Despite the dimensions, this place allows the conditions to install a lawyer’s office, with the essential needs solved, as a small place to attend and receive the clients, a small washroom and the office itself.
Image Courtesy © Inês D’Orey
- Architects: Nelson Resende Arquitecto
- Project: Escritório em S. João da Madeira
- Location: Rua Pedro Álvares Cabral, nº 9, São João da Madeira
- Photography: Inês D’Orey
- Project and Construction date: 2011
- Client: Dra. Sandra R. Almeida
- Construction: José Cerqueira
- Construction area: 49,80m2
- Levels: 1 level
Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
Article source: MDU architetti
China, Italy … A history of continuous connections between the two nations that started in the XIII century from the voyage of Marco Polo with his masterpiece: “il Milione”.
A narration of the encounter of two millenary cultures.
The project for the Italian Trade Center “I Principi d’Italia” looks for the architectural expression of this historical encounter. From a conceptual point of view the project is a narration, the narration of a voyage between China and Italy and so, of the encounter of the eastern and the western culture.
Image courtesy mdu architetti
- Architects: MDU architetti
- Project: CITTA’ ITALIA
- Location: China & Italy
- Program: trade center, office tower, residential tower
- Client: Xu Quiu Lin_Giulin Group Branch
- Team: Valerio Barberis, Alessandro Corradini, Cristiano Cosi, Marcello Marchesini
- Collaborators: Michele Fiesoli, David Bigiarini, Nico Fedi, Eugenio Salvetti, Dante Vinciguerra
- Sustainable architecture: Sabrina Borgianni
- Local partner: Design Institute Zhe Jiang Jing Jian
- Dimentions: gross area: 47.000 sqm, volume: 345.000 cubic metres
- Materials: bronze glass facade, steel frame
design: 2008 – 2009
ground breaking: 2010
completion: in progress
- Building cost: confidential
- Software used: AutoCAD LT
Sunday, June 2nd, 2013
Article source: Künnapu & Padrik Architects
The building consists of a 23-storey vertical block with flats and some offices, and of a horizontal parking house on four levels. On the north-east side, the building is bordered by a road and by the River Emajõgi, and on the south-west, by the Science Centre Ahhaa. The ground plan of the tower is a spiral. Thus a symbolic building emerged, where the spiral is expressed in the sculptural form of the upper part of the tower. This spiral sculpture contains the idea of the entire project.
Image Courtesy © Reio Avaste
- Architects: Künnapu & Padrik Architects
- Project: Residential and office building “Tigutorn” or “Snailtower”
- Location: Väike-turu 5, Tartu, Estonia
- Photography: Reio Avaste
- Programme: Apartments, Offices, Parking and Roof Terrace
- Structural Engineering: TARI [Ahto Soomer, Erri Vares]
- Builder: Nordecon Ehitus
- Area: 7600 sqm (tower) + 6230 sqm
- Design Year: 2006
- Construction Year: 2008
Friday, May 31st, 2013
Article source: Park Associati
The building known as “Palazzo Campari” was designed in the 1960s by Ermenegildo and Eugenio Soncini in the heart of Milan and was one of a series of buildings that emerged during the economic boom years, representing a new aspect of corporate identity for Italian industry.
Image Courtesy © Andrea Martiradonna
- Architects: Park Associati
- Project: Refurbishment of “La Serenissima” office building
- Location: Via Turati,Via Cavalieri, Milan, Italy
- Photography: Andrea Martiradonna
- Client: Morgan Stanley Sgr S.p.A.
- Schedule:2008 – concorso, 2008 – 2010 Progettazione, 2010 – 2012 Cantiere
- Gross Floor Area: Slp 7988.84 mq
- Construction Cost: 11.000.000 Euro
- Project Team: Marco Panzeri, Project Manager, Alice Cuteri, Andrea Dalpasso, Marinella Ferrari, Stefano Lanotte, Marco Siciliano, Paolo Uboldi, Fabio Calciati (rendering)
- Design Team: Giovanni Bonini, Loris Colombo, Walter Cola, Luca Dagrada, Franco Pesci,Paolo Rossanigo, Roberto Villa, Luigi Zinco
- Artistic Site Supervision: Park Associati, Arch. Marco Panzeri
- Project Management: ECHarris Built Asset Consultancy
- Landscape Project: Marco Bay Architetto
- General Contractor: Mangiavacchi e Pedercini S.p.A.
- LEED certification: Habitech Distretto Tecnologico Trentino S.c.a.r.l.
- Energy Certification: Arch. Azor Malpocher
- Fire Consultancy: General Planning
- Safety Consultancy: PRO.JE.CO Engineering
- General Contractor: Mangiavacchi e Pedercini S.p.A.
- Mechanical and Electrical Installation: Furiga Impianti S.p.A.
- Façades: CNS S.p.A.
- Landscaping: Lazzaro Cappellini snc
Tuesday, May 28th, 2013
Article source: Arquitectos Ayala
In a time of permanent changes, changes of use, technological changes or simply hierarchical changes, the most difficult challenge was to design a flexible modulated container.
Image Courtesy Arquitectos Ayala
- Architects: Arquitectos Ayala
- Project: Office Building for the Ministry of Interior
- Location: Madrid, Spain