Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Wednesday, July 20th, 2016
Article source: Mecanoo architecten b.v.
At the start of the new millennium, Philips Semiconductors (now NXP) wanted to expand its current production and research site in Nijmegen by creating a new knowledge centre for the development of semiconductors for the electronics industry. The existing production site is sealed off and fenced in for security reasons. The new knowledge centre, where technology, science, culture, work, living and leisure come together, fosters chance encounters and collaboration with diverse parties. The name of the complex, FiftyTwoDegrees, refers to the site’s 52nd degree of latitude, which like the ambition of the initiators, spans the entire world.
Image Courtesy © Christian Richters
- Architects: Mecanoo architecten b.v.
- Project: Philips Business Innovation Centre FiftyTwoDegrees
- Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Photography: Christian Richters
- Client: Ballast Nedam Bouw, Arnhem; ICE Ontwikkeling, Nijmegen
- Architect: Mecanoo architecten, Delft
- Structural engineer: ARUP, Amsterdam (competition); Adviesbureau Tielemans BV, Eindhoven (execution)
- General contractor: Ballast Nedam Speciale Projecten, Utrecht
- Building services consultant: Royal Haskoning, Nijmegen
- Building costs including services: 1st phase € 42,000,000 (2006)
- Design: 2004-2005, 1st prize in competition in 2002
- Execution: 2005-2006
- Awards: Dedalo Minosse for Sustainability 2008, International Design Award 2009, International Architecture Award 2009)
Friday, July 15th, 2016
Article source: Triptyque Architecture
Triptyque Architecture takes part in a 150.000m2 master plan in the city of São Paulo organized around a university campus receiving 15.000 students. The whole project consists of four towers with a mixed program: 400 apartments, an hotel, offices and shops. Two others French agencies have been invited to work on this project: PCA and Edouard François.
Image Courtesy © Ricardo Bassetti
- Architects: Triptyque Architecture
- Project: A Tropical Tower
- Location: São Paulo, Morumbi, Brazil
- Photography: Ricardo Bassetti
- Partners: Guillaume Sibaud, Olivier Raffaëlli, Greg Bouset e Carolina Bueno
- Coordinator: Luiz Trindade
- Project manager: Bianca Coelho
- Team: Fernanda Figueira, André Mathias, Murillo Fantinati, Renan Bussi
- Number of items in the Tropical Tower: 171 unités
- Ground area: 38.900m²
- Total area of the 4 towers: 236.200m²
- Tropical Tower built area: 35.000m²
- Construction start deadline: 2018
Thursday, July 14th, 2016
Article source: Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
A new urban landmark on the skyline of Mexico City, the tower marks the gateway to the Paseo de la Reforma from Chapultepec Park. The BBVA Bancomer tower is the result of a collaboration between architectural practices Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners and Legorreta +Legorreta. In bringing together their different architectural languages yet common values, they have created a building that is both contextual and distinctive.
Image Courtesy © Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
- Architects: Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
- Project: Torre BBVA Bancomer
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Client: BBVA Bancomer
- Structural Engineer: Arup/Colinas de Buen SA de CV
- Services Engineer: Arup
- Project Manager: Jones Lang LaSalle
- Cost Consultant: INPROS
- Electrical Engineer: DEC Group
- HVAC Engineer: DYPRO
- Construction Cost: $210m
- Floors: 50
- Site Area: 6,620 m²
- Gross Floor Area: 188,777 m²
- Office Area: 78,800 m2
- Date: 2005 – 2016
Wednesday, July 13th, 2016
Article source: Diederendirrix architects
For a long time, Philips Lighting’s head office has been a closed enclave in the centre of Eindhoven. diederendirrix designed the redevelopment of the 8.6 acres grounds.
On the north side, high-rise flats will be built closely together, which enables the creation of a city park in the southern part through which the brook Gender can flow again. 600 apartments will be built in the 43.000 m2 office building. A public passage connects the park to the north side. On the ground floor there is room for, among other things, a supermarket and coffee bar.
Image Courtesy © Diederendirrix architects
Sunday, July 10th, 2016
Article source: Pentagono Estudio
Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With 15 Global Delivery Centers in the U.S., Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Spain, Hungary and India, Softtek helps improve time to-business-solution, lower costs of existing applications, deliver better engineered and tested applications, and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries.
Image Courtesy © LGM Studio
- Architects: Pentagono Estudio
- Project: Sofftek Corporate Office
- Location: Toreo, Mexico City, Mexico
- Photography: LGM Studio, Adrenorama
- Interior Design: Mariana Ruiz / Enrique Martínez / Constructivos In Out
- Visual Arts: Pentágono Estudio
- Construction: Constructivos In Out / KMV
- Collaborators: Renato Flores, Antonio Calera
- Year: 2016
Friday, July 8th, 2016
Article source: Canuch Inc.
Nentrys manages the commercial vehicle sales company, “King Truck.” Their market extends across the whole of Japan, and they have locations in the North Kantou, Chuubu, and Kansai regions. They recently engaged in an moving project, merging two locations in the Tokyo area. The office they have moved into spans four floors. The building is in a residential area, with no obstacles and a good view, and the entrance room exploits that view to the fullest.
Image Courtesy © Kenij MASUNAGA
- Architects: Canuch Inc. (Yosuke Kinoshita + Yusuke Noguchi)
- Project: Nentrys office
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Kenij MASUNAGA
- Interior designer: Canuch Inc.
- Total Floor Area: 1067 m2 (759 m2/4F, 308 m2/7F)
- Date of Completion: 2016/04/01
Friday, July 8th, 2016
Article source: Waterfrom Design
Integrating finance and mass communication to provide financial website services, cnYES is an internet media company characterized by stability images of financial business and innovation features of the media. To highlight the sense of speed as in Wall Street and Silicon Valley, Waterfrom Design selects the element of “time” as the theme complemented by the dual fast pace of swift financial, monetary and cash flow as well as online real time information. Time is to be deconstructed in the space while in unison the space is to be reinvented and interpreted with different time definition through rapidly floating and changing rhythm.
Image Courtesy © Sam Tsen
- Architects: Waterfrom Design
- Project: cnYES Office
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Photography: Sam Tsen
- Client: cnYES Office
- Designer: Nic Lee,Sam Chung, Richard Kuo
- Floor Area: 820sqm
- Design: 2015.09 – 2015.11
- Construction Time: 2015.11 – 2016.03
Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Article source: office of mcfarlane biggar architects + designers (omb)
To emphasize its status as a leading organization in the world of telecommunications that is also civically, culturally and environmentally minded, TELUS collaborated with Westbank to transform an entire city block of prime downtown Vancouver realestate into an inspiring workplace and a welcoming destination for the downtown community. The ambitious one-million-squarefoot, $750 million development designed by Henriquez Architects comprises a 24-floor office tower and a 53-floor residential tower, with nine floors dedicated to TELUS’ national headquarters.
Image Courtesy © Andrew Latreille
- Architects: office of mcfarlane biggar architects + designers (omb)
- Project: TELUS Garden
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Photography: Andrew Latreille, Ema Peter
- Project Team: Principal-in-Charge (Michelle Biggar0), Supporting Principal (Steve McFarlane), Project Associate (Tracey MacTavish), Others (Hozumi Nakai, Joshua Lunn)
- Services: Interior Design
- Project Size: 156 000 sq.ft.
- Completion: September 2015
Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Article source: Scaleup Architects.Co.,Ltd
The V-OFFICE project is an office building renovation project. The old building structure that was used as the editing studio and office will be minimally improved. The building’s exterior design pays attention to the elements and proportions to be used for decorating the building facade to create an image of a new building and uniqueness of the building to be memorable.
Image Courtesy © Jirayu Sornnuwat
- Architects: Scaleup Architects.Co.,Ltd
- Project: V-OFFICE
- Location: Town In Town, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Jirayu Sornnuwat
- Client: V-CAN Group
- Area: 1,321 sq.m
- Year: 2015
Tuesday, July 5th, 2016
Article source: nextoffice
“Ario Choob” project, which is an office & show-room for presenting imported lumbering machines, is located in the industrial town of “Behsazi Sanaye Choob”. Constructions in this industrial town are usually built from prefabricated concrete panels and each block is divided into four parts, with the height of 12 meters. Unlike the common appearance of these industrial towns, this town looks like a garden and the street network is constructed carefully in order to save the trees from any damage.
Image Courtesy © Parham Taghioff
- Architects: nextoffice
- Project: Ario Choob Industrial Showroom & Office
- Location: Shahriar, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Parham Taghioff
- Client: Ario choob Co.
- Design Team: Alireza Taghaboni with Majid Jahangiri, Maryam Golbarg, Shahab Ramezani
- Supervisions: Ebrahim Roostaee
- Construction: Mohsen Shamshiri
- Structural Design: Iman Saze Fadak Co.
- Cable Structure Construction: Diba Co.
- Presantation: Asal Karami (+Environment Graphics), Fatemeh S.Tabatabaeian, Marzieh Nozari
- Model: Shima Mohammadi
- Project Year: 2014 – 2015
- Area: 2070 sqm