Archive for the ‘Offices’ Category
Thursday, June 29th, 2017
Article source: ingenhoven architects
The 1 Bligh tower in Sydney’s financial district, highly visible when viewed from the Harbour Bridge, is a prominent addition to the city’s skyline. Australia’s first truly “green” skyscraper is a 28-storey tower with a height of 139 m. The tower combines the highest grades of sustainability, spatial efficiency, carefully designed integration into the immediate urban environment and a spectacular view of the harbour. Employees in almost all offices can enjoy the panoramic views due to the elliptical shape of the building.
Image Courtesy © H. G. Esch
- Architects: ingenhoven architects
- Project: 1 Bligh
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Photography: H. G. Esch
- Client Dexus, Sydney
- Credits: ingenhoven architects
- GFA 45,000 sq m
- Execution 2009 – 2011
Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
Article source: Encore Heureux architectes
Hutchinson opened its 507 Fab House a year ago. This research and innovation center is located at the group’s historic factory in Chalette-sur-Loing, two hours south of Paris. The architecture office of Encore Heureux undertook a complete renovation of this building, whose metal framework was designed and built by Gustave Eiffel in 1869.
The 507 Fab House is a High-tech and digital place but Hutchinson wanted it to be simple, convivial, warm, modular and different. The building’s exterior is intentionally understated to blend into the industrial environment.
Image Courtesy © Cyrus Cornut
- Architects: Encore Heureux architectes (Julien Choppin and Nicola Delon)
- Project: 507 Fab House
- Location: Rue Gustave Nourry, 45120 Châlette-sur-Loing, France
- Photography: Cyrus Cornut, Philippe Rouault and Rémy-Pierre Ribière
- Client: Hutchinson (Aurore Bardon, Director of the 507 project and Christian Leys, construction manager)
- Project manager: Margot Cordier, assistée de Jordan Weisberg & Ariane Francescato
- Program manager: François Guiguet (Aubry et Guiguet Programmation)
- Interior design for the kitchen and the Hut: Véronique Bertholon
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Article source: 1O DESIGN
10 DESIGN is the Master Planner for the Jefaira development, overlooking the enchanting shores of the Mediterranean on the Egyptian North Coast. The site of 550 hectares stretches 3 km along the seafront with natural beaches and cliffs forming a unique topography.
Image Courtesy © 1O DESIGN
- Architects: 1O DESIGN
- Project: Egypt’s Mediterranean Coast
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Client: INERTIA Properties
- Design Team: Valentin Hunzinger, Alex Cozma, Jon Derrin, Ewa Koter, Peter Alsterholm, Yasser Salomon, and Sergii Zvagolskyi
- Design Partner: Gordon Affleck
- Design Director: Paul Rodgers
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Article source: Jump Studios
Google has chosen Madrid as home to its sixth co-working Campus. The task to deliver the 27,000 sq ft scheme in the Madrid Río area of Spain’s capital city was awarded to London-based architecture and interiors practice Jump Studios (a Populous Company), which had previously worked with Google on its first venture in shared workspace, Campus London, in 2012.
Image Courtesy © Gareth Gardner
- Architects: Jump Studios
- Project: Google Campus Madrid
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Gareth Gardner
- Jump Team:
- Creative Director: Shaun Fernandes
- Senior Associate: Michelle Nicholls
- Designer: Alpagut
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Article source: DA Architects
At the beginning of 2016 we won an architectural competition to design a new look of the office branches of one of the largest banks in Bulgaria. We developed a detailed concept of contemporary outlook and new customer service environment that formed the basis for the renovation of the bank’s branch network in line with its modernization and digitalization policy. Stemming from the idea of future digital banking, we completed the pilot design of a centrally located bank office, opened for customers at the beginning of 2017.
Image Courtesy © DA Architects
- Architects: DA Architects
- Project: DSK Bank Flagship Office
- Location: Bulgaria, Balkans
Friday, June 23rd, 2017
Article source: Chaukor Studio
REN Technologies India Ltd. is a service oriented company that provides its customers with various design applications on different types of mediums based on the end usage. The applications range from creating patterns, textures, CNC jaalis, 3D printing, digital printing on paper, wood, stone, tiles, glass etc.
The idea is to explore the various applications that are provided at REN Technologies and exploit the same to bring about the inherent character and reflect the identity of the company within the framework of the interior design.
Double-height reception area, Image Courtesy © Chaukor Studio
- Architects: Chaukor Studio
- Project: Ren technologies
- Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Client: REN Technologies India Ltd.
- Project Estimate: Rs1.2 Crore
- Project Area: 12000 sq. ft
- Commencement Date: September 2013
- Completion Date: October 2014
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
Article source: DUBBELDAM Inc. Architecture + Design
For the new Canadian headquarters of Travelzoo, a global internet media company specializing in travel and entertainment, Dubbeldam Architecture + Design was tasked with creating an interior that would simultaneously balance the impression required of an established international company with the youthful spirit of its enterprise. The project is the unusual merging of a loft-style interior within the context of a ‘Class A’ office building. The new office location on the 23rd floor of a tower above the landmark Toronto Eaton Centre offers panoramic views of the city skyline, City Hall, Lake Ontario and the CN Tower. Within the raw space of exposed concrete floors and a textured ceiling, the design team developed programmatic spaces as distinct volumes, optimizing circulation and views of the city, while also maximizing natural light. The sleek interiors were inspired by images of travel to exciting destinations, while also showcasing the dramatic cityscape of downtown Toronto.
Image Courtesy © Shai Gil
- Architects: DUBBELDAM Inc. Architecture + Design
- Project: Travelzoo Office
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Photography: Shai Gil
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Project Team: Heather Dubbeldam, Marisa Maggs, Rachel Tameirao, Joseph Villahermosa
- Size: 4800 s.f.
- Completion Date: 2015
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
Article source: DIN Interiorismo
The project of the Doterra offices, a company specialized in the elaboration of essential oils required a very specific program for the benefit of its own operation. The corporate and training area had to be together an communicated but with independent entrances in order to assure the efficiency of the activities development of each space.
Image Courtesy © Arturo Chávez
- Architects: DIN Interiorismo (Aurelio Vázquez Durán)
- Project: Doterra
- Location: Mexico City
- Photography: Arturo Chávez
- Year: 2016
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
Article source: R79
The preexistences are the fundamental topic of this essay, of what’s intended to be a set of offices, where the work goes into the background and leaves the prominence to those “tenants” that were there way before us. “When the nature prevails over the built”, was the premise for the design and the marked line that led us to make this office complex in the north of the city. An area of 10m wide by 29m of depth, just a block away from one of the main and busiest avenues, which links the avenue to the project through a small low-traffic street that also presents a variety of native trees on its surface.
Image Courtesy © David Cervera Castro
- Architects: R79
- Project: Design alley
- Location: Calle 26 x 29 y 31 Emiliano Zapata Norte, Mérida Yucatán. C.P. 97129, Mexico
- Photography: David Cervera Castro
- Architect in charge: Roberto Ramírez Pizarro
- Collaborators: Daniela Alvarez, Valentina Losa, Gerardo Trejo
- Construction: Arq. Nestor Ordaz
- Lighting: Lumínica / Maribel Morales
- Landscaping: Viveria / Roger Evia
- Área: 270m2
- Year: 2016
Sunday, June 18th, 2017
Article source: TPG Architecture
As a division of the international media and advertising conglomerate Interpublic Group, the Octagon Agency is one of the premiere agencies in the United States that develops and manages sports, entertainment and event marketing and advertising. Octagon commissioned TPG Architecture, based in New York, to update and redesign their flagship office in suburban Washington DC, for approximately 125 employees. TPG has a longstanding relationship with Interpublic, and has designed many other of its media companies.
Image Courtesy © TPG Architecture