Article source: Saffron Brand Consultants
Cepsa is one of Spain’s largest industrial group operating for over 80 years. In recent years it has become a major player in the global energy market. Yet it is their petrol stations that are the crucial touch-point that connects the brand with society.
- Architects: Saffron Brand Consultants, Malka+Portúsarquitectos
- Project: CEPSA, new Flagship Service Station
- Location: Adanero, Ávila, Spain
- Photography: MontseZamorano
- Creative Direction: Saffron Brand Consultants
- User experience & Industrial design advisors: Tangerine
- Area: C-store 81 sqm, canopy 320 sqm.
- Year of project: 2014-15
- Software used: AutoCad and Microsoft Adobe Creative Suite