Archive for the ‘Photoshop’ Category
Sunday, October 11th, 2015
Article source: ZUS
The Luchtsingel is open. Decades after their separation, the 400-meter-long pedestrian bridge has reconnected three districts in the heart of Rotterdam. The Luchtsingel was initiated and designed by the Rotterdam-based architects ZUS and is the world’s first piece of public infrastructure to be accomplished mostly through crowdfunding. Together with the new public spaces, including the Delftsehof, Dakakker, Pompenburg Park, and the Hofplein Station Roof Park, a ‘three-dimensional cityscape’ has arisen.
Image Courtesy © ZUS
- Architects: ZUS
- Project: The Luchtsingel
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, ProSteel, SCIA, Technosoft Construct, Technosoft Raamwerk, Compufix 8.4, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop
- Client: Own initiative / City Initiative Rotterdam
- Contractor: Groot Lemmer
- Length : 400m
- Date: 2011 – 2014
Friday, October 9th, 2015
Article source: JagerJanssen architecten BNA
This is written account of the third private dwelling bij JagerJanssen architects. It concerns the ‘dream-house’ in Blauwestad [Groningen], the Netherlands for Dijk family.
Image Courtesy © Rob de Jong/SAPh, Michiel en karin Dijk
- Architects: JagerJanssen architecten BNA
- Project: House Dijk
- Location: Blauwestad, The Netherlands
- Photography: Rob de Jong/SAPh, Michiel en karin Dijk
- Software used: Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop, inDesign.
- Design team: ir. Alex Jager, architect ir. Rogier Janssen, architect ir. Sanne Braakenburg, architect advisors Solk Abbring [technical installations]
- Contractor: ir. Marcel van der Sluis
- Gross area: 318 m2 incl. souterrain
- Cost: ca. €250.000
- Building period: 8 months
- Finished:16 juli 2007
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
Article source: Design Initiatives
G House is a 610 sq. ft. (57 sq. m.) secondary guest unit up on the hill of Monterey Park near Downtown Los Angeles. In a tiny, odd-shaped site, with a lot of code restrictions and a tight budget, Design Initiatives successfully created a functional floor layout scheme with a garage, kitchen, dining, living areas and a full bathroom.
Image Courtesy © Design Initiatives
- Architects: Design Initiatives
- Project: G HOUSE
- Location: Los Angeles, California, US State
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
- Type : Guest house
- Date : May-July, 2015
- Area : 610 sq. ft.
- Credits : Design Initiatives: Vlado Valkof – architect;
- Project team: Ana Veselinova, Elena Takova
- Visualizations: Constantine Dimitrov, Vladi Dimitrov, Konstantin Kyosev
- Structural: MS Consulting
- MEP & environmental: Perfect Design
Friday, October 2nd, 2015
Article source: Studio Wills + Architects
UNTITLED #2 is a renovation to an old 3-bedroom walk-up apartment. The original apartment had great distant views but was dark and lacked ventilation.
Entering a dimly-lit and dark Foyer, one makes a turn and, Image Courtesy © BETON BRUT
- Architects: Studio Wills + Architects
- Project: UNITITLED #2
- Location: Singapore
- Photography: BETON BRUT
- Software used: Sketchup, ACAD & Photoshop.
- Time: 2013-2014
- Function: Residential/ Apartment
- Gross Floor Area: 166 sqm
- Structure: Existing
- Design Team: Wu Shan Yat, Ng William
Sunday, September 27th, 2015
Article source: Archinature Workshop
A children’s museum in essence should be a space that encourages children’s mind and produce a sense of discovery by playing. That’s why the concept of Labyrinth of Crete arises as the starting point for the Children’s Museum – Iztapalapa.
Image Courtesy © Archinature Workshop
- Architects: Archinature Workshop
- Project: El Laberinto
- Location: Mexico
- Software used: Archicad 18, Artlantis and Photoshop
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Article source: Bahadır Kul Architects
The intercity bus terminal was designed on the way to Aksaray, 5km away from the city center , due to the existing bus terminal’s incompatibility to handle the needs. The convenience of the linkage to the local road of Nigde and to the city center were the reasons why this area is preferred.
Image Courtesy © Ket Kolektif
- Architects: Bahadır Kul Architects
- Project: Nevsehir Bus Terminal
- Location: Nevsehir, TURKEY
- Photography: Ket Kolektif
- Software used: Autocad, Photshop, 3d max, Skecth up, Rhino, Illustrator
- Client: Municipality of Nevşehir
- Construction Period: 2008/2010
- Total Floor Area: 8.000 m2
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: P M Architects
Project Brief: Contemporary residence for young couple with their kids, special requirements of client was precious bar display, display for lord Ganesh idols and other artifacts collected from different parts of world.
Image Courtesy © P M Architects
- Architects: P M Architects
- Project: Damle residence
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Software used: Auto cad, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustator
- Area: 1000 sq ft
Friday, August 21st, 2015
Article source: Taller KEN
“Saúl Bistro, Majadas Once” mines patterns, materials and textures and collects them to make a fresh tropical atmosphere. One of the biggest design decisions is that the café is open-air, with no glass, to connect the project to the pedestrian walkways.
Image Courtesy © Andres Asturias
- Architects: Taller KEN
- Project: Saúl Bistro, Majadas Once
- Location: Majadas, Guatemala City
- Photography: Andres Asturias
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino, Photoshop
- Client: Corporation Merino S.A.
- Type: Cafe
- Completed: 2014
- Size: 460 sqm
Thursday, August 6th, 2015
Article source: Bean Buro
The brief for the 8,000sqft flagship restaurant for Tasty Congee & Wantun Noodle Shop, located at Swire Properties’ Daci Temple Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li Chengdu China, was to celebrate the client’s 70 years old Wontun noodle brand by upgrading its historical street-food status to a contemporary international identity. The new space is a cultural exchange between east and west, old and new, in Chengdu China.
Image Courtesy © Bean Buro
- Architects: Bean Buro
- Project: Tasty Flagship Restaurant Taikoo
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Software used: Rhino, Vray, Dialux, Autocad & Adobe suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)