Article source: Pascal Arquitectos
This is the Jewish ritual purification bath. It can be only performed in fresh spring water, or in a specially dedicated place fed by rain water which has to be collected, stored and communicated to the bath recipient which is called the Mikveh. All of this, has to be done following a series of very strict rules regarding the status of purity of the water. These rules include also the use of the materials, architectural measures and water treatment.
- Architects: Pascal Arquitectos , Carlos Pascal, Gerard Pascal
- Project: MIKVEH “Ramat Shalom”
- Location: Lomas de Tecamachalco, México City, Mexico
- Photography: Víctor Benítez
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Award Winner: IIDA Interior Design Magazine , Chicago, USA.