Archive for the ‘Resort’ Category
Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
Article source: Project Design Group
KentPlus YALOVA Wellness SPA Resort in Armutlu – Yalova, a region with a rough topography, mild climate and a spectacular sea view in Turkey, offers a green life for its users as a mixed use complex that combines many different functions such as residential, hotel and social facilties.
The area of KentPlus YALOVA Wellness SPA Resort designed by Project Design Group in the settlement of Dereliköy in Armutlu of Yalova, which is situated on land with an area of approximately 330.000 m², welcome people with its hill topography, mild climate and spectacular sea view and is set in green countryside, enabling resident to re-establish contact with nature.
Image Courtesy © Project Design Group
- Architects: Project Design Group
- Project: Kentplus Yalova Wellness Spa & Resort
- Location: Yalova, Turkey
Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018
Article source: concrete
The new citizenM in Shoreditch will be the third citizenM in the city of London, situated in the heart of the bustling Shoreditch neighbourhood, a location in London destined to be a perfect fit for the citizenM affordable luxury attitude. The entrance is located on the ground floor, and attracts the attention of pedestrians with a colourful art piece by AVAF which extends the street art look and feel of the Shoreditch area. Guests are guided upstairs to the lobby via the iconic citizenM staircase. citizenM Shoreditch offers 216 rooms stacked on top of the first floor lobby, as well as living rooms, canteenM and a balcony overlooking the vibrant Shoreditch scene. The hotel is located within a two-minute walk from Shoreditch High Street Overground station and opposite the ELLX viaduct, a key feature of the area, which will partly cover the newly developed Holywell Court.
Image Courtesy © Wouter van der sar / concrete
- Architects: concrete
- Project: CitizenM Shoreditch
- Location: Shoreditch, London
- Photography: Richard Powers, Wouter van der sar
- Software used: Vectorworks, sketch up
- Client: citizenM, voorschoten (nl)
- Project Team Concrete: Rob Wagemans, Erikjan Vermeulen, Maarten de Geus, Tom Ruijken, Sofie Ruytenberg, Jurjen van Hulzen
- Master plan Shoreditch conserv. Area: EllisMiller, London, UK
- Executive Architect: Axis, London, UK
- Structural Engineer: Elliot Wood, London, UK
- Structural Engineer Modules: Peter Dann, London, UK
Monday, March 19th, 2018
Article source: Zeno Pucci + Architects
The \”Torre di Baratti – Bio Resort & Restaurant\” is located in the enchanting Gulf of Baratti and enjoys a panoramic position of considerable prestige, with unique views and characteristics, right in the middle between sea and hills, at the foot of the ancient Etruscan village of Populonia . The site is immersed in an extraordinary countryside, a fertile land populated by beautiful olive groves with centuries-old trees of wild beauty, stone walls \”dry\” that rise in the blue sky, delimiting the vast fields creating here and there plots variables, flanked by important remains of Etruscan civilizations, and ancient lookout towers. It is a strong landscape full of signs and meaning, the one where the village of Baratti is born, a gulf of sea of rare beauty, which has maintained that genuine taste of home, and where stands the \”Torre di Baratti – Bio Resort & Restaurant\”, immersed in the colors and smells of the countryside, whose name comes from the particular type of building, born as an outpost watchtower.
Image Courtesy © Zeno Pucci+Architects
- Architects: Zeno Pucci+Architects
- Project: Torre di Baratti – Bio Resort & Restaurant
- Location: Baratti, Italy
Friday, February 9th, 2018
Article source: Ingenhoven Architects
Nestled in one of Europe’s most beautiful landscapes, the Lanserhof resort on the Tegernsee in Southern Bavaria offers 70 rooms and suites. Guests can enjoy preventative and regenerative treatments in this health resort. The Lanserhof combines luxury hotel facilities and state-of-the-art medical care under one roof.
Image Courtesy © Ingenhoven Architects
- Architects: Ingenhoven Architects
- Project: Lanserhof Tegernsee
- Location: Marienstein, Germany
- Client: Lanserhof Marienstein
- GFA: 21,000 sq m
- Execution: 2012 – 2014
Wednesday, January 31st, 2018
Article source: Johannes Torpe Studios
Captured by the mystique and mystery of the Icelandic landscape, where, according to local mythology, ‘invisible people’ and ‘half-men, half-trolls’ are believed to roam, Johannes Torpe Studios has designed a place of unparalleled harmony. The Red Mountain Resort is a proposal for a spa and wellness retreat that offers guests a sensory escape into the solitude and seclusion of the breath-taking Icelandic nature; a place that is earthly and otherworldly at the same time.
Image Courtesy © Johannes Torpe Studios
- Architects: Johannes Torpe Studios
- Project: The Red Mountain Resort
- Location: Iceland
- Client: Festir Ehf.
- Creative Direction: Johannes Torpe
- Project Leader: Kit Sand Ottsen
- Design Team: Rachel Jayne Mackay, Suguru Kobayashi, Edit Fodor Kjær, Nina Stephanie Jarulf, Beatrice Dinoia, Fabio Bellini, Bozena Patrycja Kunka, Manuel Ateca
- Hotel: 4650m2 (including 50 hotel rooms, total: 2400m2)
- Restaurant: 350m2
- Spa experience: 800m2
- Geothermal Lagoon: 1400m2
- Landscape: 140000m2
Thursday, January 25th, 2018
Article source: ENOTA
Tetusa Oasis Thermal Resort is an extensive wellness and medical facility set in the midst of low-rise housing area in coastal town Cesme in Turkey. In this well known leisure town with a long history of thermal water exploitation the decision was made to enrich the town’s offer with new central thermal complex including spa, water park, hotel, medical prevention center, elderly care facility and some other supporting programs.
Image Courtesy © ENOTA
- Architects: ENOTA
- Project: Tetusa Oasis Thermal Resort
- Location: Cesme, Turkey
- Client Tetusa Company
- Project team Dean Lah, Milan Tomac, Tjaž Bauer, Nuša Završnik Šilec, Zoran Beloševac, Polona Ruparčič, Peter Karba, Goran Djokić
- Year: 2015
Thursday, January 4th, 2018
Article source: 3andwich Design
Here is Anlong county in Southwest Guizhou province, where is the start point of Via ferrata in Anlong Limestone Resort. The destination of our journey is Limestone Gallery suspended on mountain top, a hundred meters above us.
Image Courtesy © Jin Weiqi
- Architects: 3andwich Design
- Project: Limestone Gallery
- Location: Dushan Town, Anlong County, Southwest Guizhou Autonomous Prefecture, Guizhou Province
- Photography: He Xiugen, Jin Weiqi, Yang Xiaohua
- Software used: SketchUp, Autocad
- Client: Anlong Heyun Tourism and Cultural Development Co.,Ltd
- Principal Architect: He Wei
- Design Team: Chen Long, Mi Jian, Sun Qi, Zhao Zhuoran, Song Ke, Wu Qiancheng, Wu Zhou, Li Wan
- Consultant: Nie Jian, Wang Bin
Sunday, November 19th, 2017
Article source: v2com
These guest rooms were designed as part of an annex to a membership resort hotel in Toba in Ise-Shima, where the 2016 G7 Summit was held. Arranged in an authentic Japanese style, the building is situated in a prime location overlooking the waters of Ise-Shima, with a traditional Japanese-style garden and a large pond that lends an impression of continuity to the sea. The interior was designed in a basic Japanese style that pursues new and modern expressions.
XIV Toba Bettei Guestroom-Type-S-01, Image Courtesy © Nacása & Partners Inc.
- Architects: NIKKEN SPACE DESIGN LTD
- Project: Private Resort XIV Toba Bettei
- Location: 212-8, Azanie, Arashima, Toba City, Mie, Japan, 517-0021
- Photography: Nacása & Partners Inc.
- Software used: Autocad
- Interior design: NIKKEN SPACE DESIGN LTD, Takeshi NAKANO・Nobuko SUZUKI・Masami SAWAMURA
- Client: Resorttrust, Inc.
- Surface: 8,722.41㎡
- Completion date: 27/3/2016
Friday, November 3rd, 2017
Article source: InterContinental Hotels Group
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), one of the world’s leading hotel companies, proudly announces the opening of the InterContinental® Los Angeles Downtown hotel. As the tallest building west of Chicago, the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown hotel forever elevates the Los Angeles skyline at 1,100 feet and 73 stories.
Image Courtesy © InterContinental Hotels Group
- Architects: InterContinental Hotels Group
- Project: The InterContinental(R) Los Angeles Downtown Hotel Elevates Luxury To New Heights
- Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Sunday, October 29th, 2017
Article source: m12 AD
Dhermi, a quaint village in the south of Albania, halfway between the two nodal points of the national tourist flows, Valona and Saranda, will see in 2019 the birth of a new 5-star hotel, the Empire Resort Hotel, a modern structure that will add value to the hamlet, already famous for its green terraces and crystal clear waters.
Image Courtesy © m12 AD
- Architects: m12 AD
- Project: Empire Resort Hotel
- Location: Dhermi, Albania
- Software used: ArchiCAD