Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Tuesday, April 26th, 2016
Article source: MIEL arquitectos
This project is the result of some unconsciousness mixed with a lot of admiration. The unconsciousness came from the side of the clients, Neus and Kenji of Can Kenji team, commissioning his new Japanese restaurant “izakaya” to a team that had never designed a restaurant and not even been in Japan. The admiration is ours to a culture as unknown as admired.
Image Courtesy © ASIER RUA
- Architects: MIEL arquitectos
- Project: RESTAURANT AIUEnO
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: ASIER RUA
- Software used: Sketchup
- Constructor: GRUPBCN SL
- Size: 75 m2
- Time: 2014-2015
Thursday, April 21st, 2016
Article source: STUDIO ARTHUR CASAS
Restaurant Kosushi at Shopping Cidade Jardim (one Michellin star Chef George Kosushi) was designed in 2008 by Studio Arthur Casas. It has recently received an upgrade in 2014, in the form of a rooftop expansion.
Image Courtesy © STUDIO ARTHUR CASAS
Saturday, April 16th, 2016
The perfect incarnation of Mexican restaurant & bar culture in Vienna, Santos, has successfully redesigned the place in the famous Lugner City shopping mall. Classic Mexican drawings, done by Carlos Perez, emphasize the specific flair of the interior design additionally.
Image Courtesy © Söhne & Partner architects
Saturday, April 16th, 2016
Article source: RT-Studio
It’s the conception (during realization) of Italian restaurant in Warsaw localized in old building from XIX century. That is why this local is projected in industrial Art Deco style.
Image Courtesy © RT-Studio
- Architects: RT-Studio
- Project: “Bella Napoli” Enzo Rossi italian restaurant
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
Friday, April 15th, 2016
Article source: CCS Architecture
CCS Architecture has partnered again with owners Umberto Gibin and Staffan Terje to design their third restaurant. Volta is located in a corner space on Mission Street at the Westfield San Francisco Centre within the city’s Yerba Buena Cultural district. While their current restaurants Perbacco and Barbacco are both Italian, Volta is a departure that incorporates influences from France, as well as Staffan’s native country of Sweden, both in the cuisine and the design.
Image Courtesy © Paul Dyer
- Architects: CCS Architecture
- Project: VOLTA
- Location: 868 Mission Street San Francisco, California, US
- Photography: Paul Dyer
- Owner: Umberto Gibin, Staffan Terje
- Design Principal: Cass Smith, Bryan Southwick
- Interior Design Director: Barbara Turpin-Vickroy
- Project Architect: Joseph Benveniste
- Designers: Veronica Jurist
- Contractor: Build Group
- Size: 8,000 square feet, 175 seats
- Completion Date: January 6, 2015
- Budget: $1.95M
Saturday, April 9th, 2016
Article source: Studio Arthur Casas
São Paulo is a City that reveals itself behind the walls which makes some places amazing and special.
The discrete facade of the newest restaurant KAA gives no hint of what may prove to be internally. Inside, the narrow space of 798 m2 gets a new depth through the Green verical wall with plants from the Atlantic forest. The water mirror on the botton of the tropical green wall refers to “Igarapés”, that were so common before as well as nowadays in that region.
Image Courtesy © Leonardo Finotti
- Architects: Studio Arthur Casas
- Project: KAA Restaurant
- Location: Juscelino Kubitschek 279, São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Leonardo Finotti
- Contractor: Construções Inis
- Consultants: Gica Mesiara (Landscaping), Franco E Fortes (Lighting Design), Tempstar (Air Conditioning), Marco Aurelio Salvatore Tebet (Mep- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing)
- Suppliers: Toldos Dias (Sheet), Stillo Arquitetura (Kitchen), S-Naldi (Windows/Frames), Textura Ibratin (Façade), Recoma (Lining And Wooden Floor), Lumini (Lights), Pedras Faro (Stones And Marble), Brick Marmoraria (Stone/Floor), Taniguchi Marcenaria (Wood Work And Doors)
- Interior Design: Herança Cultural (Saarinen Chairs), Casa Matriz (Trançada Colletion – Bench And Armchair – By – Arthur Casas, Nani Chinellato (Rugs And Fabrics), Casual Móveis Exteriores (External Chairs)
- Plot area: 879m²
- Built area: 612,40m²
- Project date: 2007
- Project completion: Dec 2008
Thursday, April 7th, 2016
Article source: pasquale gentile architetto
Olio is an experience, inside it everything is green an quiet. the intention was to involve consumer’s sight and emotions. he can see the chef in his kitchen preparing foods, he can feel sounds and cooking smells and at the end he can taste what he saw cooked.
Image Courtesy © Marcello Altamura
- Architects: pasquale gentile architetto
- Project: Olio restaurant
- Location: Bari, Italy
- Photography: Marcello Altamura
- Collaborators: Raffaella Lotito, Domenico Garripoli, Forte Michele, Giovanni Montesardo
- Year: February 2016
Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
Article source: Moltefacce srl
Moltefacce designed the interiors of this great japanese restaurant based in Cesena, Italy, in the summer of 2016.
The Butterfly restaurant is quite familiar and comfortable: wood and LED lights give it its distinctive look.
Considering its sparkling and quite refined target, weneed to design a space that affects the clientele at the first sight, even if counting over 100 seats.
Image Courtesy © Patrizia Franzese
- Architects: Moltefacce srl, Giovanni Paletta
- Project: Butterfly Japanese Restaurant
- Location: Cesena, Italy
- Photography: Patrizia Franzese
- Year: 2016
Thursday, March 31st, 2016
Article source: Egue y Seta
The whole concept was named after a French girl (Madeleine), a place where to offer delicious pastries hand made by “grandma” to a bunch of ladies who like to take their tea every afternoon, or a champagne cocktail at night. The challenge was to create a very intimate atmosphere with an elegant but cosy ambiance, and references given by the client went from all too girly lingerie shops to the very romantic “budoir” interior design style of the “belle époque”. In short, we were about to tackle our “most feminine” task so far, and didn’t know if we needed to start wearing high heels so to bring out all of our “pink power” or if it was better altogether to pass on the challenge to a curvy and sensitive colleague. We went for the first option and after a few months of renovation project and execution we can proudly say we can now tell the difference between fuchsia, magenta, purple red, or French violet…!
Image Courtesy © VICUGO FOTO
- Architects: Egue y Seta
- Project: Madeleine Mon Amour
- Location: Rambla Poble Nou 117 / 119 Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: VICUGO FOTO
- Designer: Daniel Pérez + Felipe Araujo
- Client: Private
- Construction company: Obres i Serveis Habitat S.L
- Area: 63m2
- Completed date: 2015
Wednesday, March 30th, 2016
Article source: I Like Design Studio
Starbucks Food Villa is located at Food Villa Market Ratchapruek, Bangkok. The building is 2-story steel structure features drive-thru, bar seating on the ground floor and meeting room, toilets on the 2nd floor. As it is one of Food Villa Project so, the design concept of Starbucks flagship store needs to be outstanding but in harmony with the neighborhood. The main concept of Food Villa project is a Food Mall. The Market represented “farmhouses”, developed from farmhouses elevation pattern and Retail shops represented a “farmer house”.
Image Courtesy © Soopakorn Srisakul
- Architects: I Like Design Studio
- Project: Starbucks Food Villa
- Location: Ratchaphruek Road, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Soopakorn Srisakul
- Client: BT Group Corporation
- Design Team: Narucha Kuwattanapasiri, Somchoke Uthansai, Wasin Hiranrujirat
- Area: 470 sq. m.
- Project Year: 2014