Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
Article source: tai_tai STUDIO
This is the restaurant of the wine and chicken dishes.
This space is located in a place called \”Nakasu\” in the center of Fukuoka City 44 seats were required on the business. Plan that can effectively utilize the space of the triangle was required.
This place has been facing the famous intersection. All face of road side is made of glass. We can admire the landscape of the city such as the coming and going people and cars from the seat.
Image Courtesy © kazunori fujimoto (F)
- Architects: tai_tai STUDIO, Hidekazu Wakabayashi hn architects, naoaki hashimoto
- Project: Kitchen&Chicken pepucheed
- Location: Haruyoshi, Fukuoka-city, Japan
- Photography: kazunori fujimoto (F), tai_tai STUDIO(W), Zips(Z)
- Contractor: Zips Create/Osamu Hirashima
- Seats: 44seats
- Total floor area: 100.4㎡
- Year: 2012 (more…)
Friday, March 20th, 2015
Article source: L’EAU design Co., Ltd.
Self-mapping through topological setting
Songchu plantation does not have an unsure master plane yet except a worthwhile purpose. This land has to be prepared to be used for multi-purpose accordingly. In other words, it needs architectural structures that organize self-mapping through topological setting rather than a development that constructs a large building to be used for the only planned purpose.
Image Courtesy © Park Wan-soon
- Architects: L’EAU design Co., Ltd. , Kim Dong-jin (Hongik University)
- Project: Song-chu Bending Band
- Location: 419, Uldae-ri, Jangheung myeon, Yangju, Gyeonggi, Korea
- Photography: Park Wan-soon
- Design team: Lee Sang-hak , Park Ju-eun, Kim Tea-yeon, Baek So-won
- Client: Song-chu farm land Co., Ltd.
- Structure Engineer: SDM Structural Engineering
- Site area: 8116㎡ (more…)
Thursday, March 19th, 2015
Article source: PANORAMA
This is a fine dining restaurant located in a newly opened boutique hotel in Chengdu China that serves Asian fusion food and wine.
The project brief required construction of a new built structure to form extension to the existing building to provide indoor and semi-indoor dining areas for holding different catering functions to the hotel users.
Image Courtesy © Ng Siu Fung
- Project: Yue Restaurant
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Photography: Ng Siu Fung
- Design Team: Horace Pan, Nick Wong, Kenny Hung
- Client: Grand Skylight Hotel Management Ltd
- Area: 500 sqm
Tuesday, March 17th, 2015
Article source: Zürcher Architects
During our walks through the site we encountered several archeological pre-Columbian pieces made out of lava, rock and clay. We realized that the local humble flora and fauna of the region inspired our ancestors. They were not about jaguars and eagles, for the contrary, they were inspired by the little cocoons, thorns and seeds. From there, we explored similar sources of inspiration to create the arts and crafts. With that in mind, we created the architectural concept for the project.
Image Courtesy © Andrés García Lachner
- Architects: Zürcher Architects
- Project: Andaz Hotel
- Location: Papagayo Penninsula, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Photography: Andrés García Lachner
- Architect In Charge: Hazel Chang, Ronald Zürcher
- Project Team: Zürcher Architects, Das Design, Circuito S.A, Termoaire, Integra, Edificar, Sinergo
- Area: 22,000 m2
- Year: 2013
Saturday, March 7th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Ikanos, an Old Montreal restaurant with Mediterranean flair and the little brother to Tasso, the Saint-Denis Street institution with an expansive vision, officially opened on October 14, 2014 at 112 McGill Street. For his new Mediterranean-inflected restaurant, the ambitious owner chose an imposing space on McGill, in an old warehouse that had more recently served as an artist’s studio. He selected blazysgérard to take on the challenge of crafting a strong identity for the space.
Image Courtesy © Jean Longpré
- Architects: BlazysGérard
- Project: Ikanos Restaurant
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Jean Longpré
- Designers: Benoit Gérard and Alexandre Blazys
- Project manager: Alexandre Blazys
- Collaborators: St-Jean et Fils, Ébénisterie GDPro, Serge Cantin Métal, Italbec
- Client: Constant Mentzas
- Sector: Commercial
- Furnishing budget: $250,000 for a total budget of $700,000
- Project completion date: May 29, 2014
Saturday, February 21st, 2015
The project is a result of Octapharmas rapid expansion and need for increased capacity, including office spaces, scientific laboratories as well as factory and production spaces within its premises in Western Kungsholmen. The former brewery, together with its surrounding facilities, was in 2009bought by up from Index Estate by Octapharma and the company has since strived to improve logistics on site.
Image Courtesy © Torjus Dahl
- Architects: Joliark
- Project: Octapharma Brewery
- Location: Hornsberg, Kungsholmen, Stockholm, Sweden
- Photography: Torjus Dahl
- Client: Octapharma
- Year: 2008 – 2015
- Area: 7400 sqm
- Landscape Architect: White
- Restaurant/Kitchen: Storköksbyrån
Tuesday, February 17th, 2015
Article source: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
Located in the heart of the Colonia Roma and dating to the first decade of the twentieth century, the Casa Lamm Cultural Center is a heritage listed building noted for its architectural and historical value and is currently used as an art gallery with a cultural and education program. Its generous proportions and ornamentation recall the European architecture of the period. The building houses the Nueve Nueve Bistró Mexicano, a restaurant featuring contemporary Mexican cuisine designed by Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos.
Image Courtesy © Grupo Hunan, photography by Miguel Angel Acevedo
- Architects: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
- Project: Nueve Nueve
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Photography: Grupo Hunan, photography by Miguel Angel Acevedo
- President: Arq. Javier Sordo Madaleno Bringas
- Architecture Leader: Arq. Javier Sordo Madaleno de Haro
- Construction Area: 592 m2
- Design Date: 2011
- Termination Date: 2012
Friday, February 13th, 2015
Article source: MOVEDESIGN
This place is an Italian restaurant with bakery shop located “NERO. BOTANICA”, the commercial building in Iizuka, Fukuoka, Japan.
Starting to plan, we considered radical attraction of restaurant and the current way.
That used to be a special thing an age ago to go out for dinner with family or couple.
Image Courtesy © Yousuke Harigane (Techni Staff)
- Architects: MOVEDESIGN
- Project: La Sofia
- Location: Iizuka, Fukuoka, Japan
- Photography: Yousuke Harigane (Techni Staff)
- Floor area: 260.67㎡
- Year: 2014.08
- Principal: Mikio Sakamoto
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Article source: Robert Kolenik
PUBLIQUE – bistro 2.0 is designer Robert Kolenik’s contemporary vision of a tried and tested concept.
In October, the Publique Restaurant opened its doors on one of the most exciting squares in The Hague’s vibrant city centre.
The brothers Casper and Sjoerd Smits and their cousin Maurits Jonkman, all experienced restaurateurs, asked Robert Kolenik to design a stylish but accessible version of that much-loved French classic, the bistro.
The warm copper colour in the stained glass windows was chosen as the guiding principle for the design.
Image Courtesy © Robert Kolenik
- Architects: Robert Kolenik
- Project: Pubique
- Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Article source: Atelier I-N-D-J
The Urban Harvest, Shanghai features food grown on site: a minimum miles concept aimed at reducing food miles – in this case zero, other ingredients are sourced locally where possible.
Image Courtesy © Atelier I-N-D-J
- Architects: Atelier I-N-D-J
- Project: G10 in Shanghai
- Location: Xuejiahui, Shanghai, China
- Software used: Rhino, AutoCad
- Design Team: Ian Douglas-Jones, Leo Leung,Liu Yong