Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Friday, September 5th, 2014
Article source: MZArchitecture
French architectural practice MZArchitecture carried out the architectural and interior design for Yo’Mo Lounge, an upmarket Lebanese and Mediterranean lounge restaurant in the heart of Cannes, South of France. The 200m² restaurant has three main areas – a lounge furnished with armchairs and sofas designed for convivial aperitifs, the main restaurant with bespoke banquette seating, and a 12 seat private chef’s table with a view to the open kitchen.
Image Courtesy © MZArchitecture
- Architects: MZArchitecture
- Project: Yo’Mo Lounge
- Location: Cannes, France
Tuesday, August 19th, 2014
Article source: K-STUDIO
OPSO is an all-day restaurant situated on the corner of Paddington Street and Nottingham Place in the London neighbourhood of Marylebone.
The brief was to create a design that would reflect the overall philosophy of the restaurant: Greek inspired, London made. For this concept to come across successfully the design, the menu and the branding had to come together coherently in one identity. We worked closely with the whole team to ensure that the design of the space is seen as a natural physical extension of the OPSO concept.
Image Courtesy © Tom Gildon
- Architects: K-STUDIO
- Project: OPSO
- Location: London W1U 5QL, UK
- Photography: Tom Gildon
- Main Contractor: OWN Property & Development
- M&E Engineer: OWN Property & Development
- Structural Engineer: Michael Alexander Consulting Engineers
- Lighting Engineer: HALO.
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Article source: ROSSETTI
This popular arena in Boston is home to both the NBA Boston Celtics and the NHL Boston Bruins. It hosts more than 3.5 million guests each year and 200 public events annually. Nearly 20 years old, the venue’s fan amenities lagged behind most pro sports arenas.
Image Courtesy © ROSSETTI
- Architects: ROSSETTI
- Project: TD Garden Renovation
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Article source: Atelier I-N-D-J
G九成都 or G9 Chengdu – sits like a jewel lined cave directly adjacent to the luxury woman’s wear section of China’s most exclusive and latest department Store: Lane Crawford Chengdu.
Image Courtesy © Atelier I-N-D-J
- Architects: Atelier I-N-D-J
- Project: G9 Lane Crawford Chengdu
- Location: Chengdu, China
- size: 183sqm
Friday, July 11th, 2014
Article source: Joey Ho Design Limited
Located in an exclusive mall in the heart of Hong Kong. The brief is to elevate this restaurant into a playful and casual gourmet concept, and allowing customers not only a place to refuel, but to socialize with friends and colleagues, which is the true essence of urban lifestyle.
Image Courtesy © Dick Liu
- Architects: Joey Ho Design Limited
- Project: Urban
- Location: Shop 322, 3/F, Landmark Atrium, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
- Photography: Dick Liu
- Built area: 289.5 sq. m. (3,116 sq. ft.)
- Design Period: Jun 2013 to Aug 2013
- Completion (date): Sep 2013 to Nov 2013
- Finishing materials: Clear Glass, Clear Mirror, Eulsion Paint, Plastic Laminate, Vinyl, Stone,
Wednesday, July 9th, 2014
Article source: SHH Architects
Twickenham Stadium, the home of English rugby,was looking to upgrade the customer experience at its food and beverage retail offers in order to be truly world-class across all areas of its offer in time for the 2015 Rugby World Cup, which England is set to host after winning the 2009 selection bid. At the same time, the stadium’s owners – the RFU (Rugby Football Union)- had changed a number of its core branding elements and these also had to be incorporated into any new designs. The result is the Twickenham Experience – a joint venture between the RFU and operator Levy Restaurants(the sports and leisure division of Compass UK & Ireland).
Image Courtesy © Gareth Gardner
- Architects: SHH Architects
- Project: Twickenham Stadium Hospitality
- Location: United Kingdom
- Photography: Gareth Gardner
- Client: Levy Restaurants / The RFU
- Architect & Lead Designer: SHH
Thursday, July 3rd, 2014
Article source: Banker Wire
Apropoe’s, the new restaurant at Baltimore’s Marriott Waterfront, gives hotel guests and Baltimore residents a place to work and relax. Its contemporary design combines dining, lounge, meeting and bar areas in one great room-style space, divided into semi-private sections by Banker Wire mesh.
Image Courtesy © Banker Wire
- Manufacturer: Banker Wire
- Project:Marriott Waterfront Reinvents Restaurant and Lounge with Banker Wire Mesh
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014
Article source: Studio 3LHD
Lone Outdoor Pools are located in a sheltered and naturally preserved Lone bay and they represent the natural continuation of Hotel Lone outdoor spaces, in the Zlatni Rt (Golden Cape) forest park.
The project includes three outdoor pools and an accompanying terrace with sun bathing terraces, swimming pool facilities, an open stage and a restaurant. The relax and aqua-fun pool are interconnected with a waterfall, the shallow children’s pool is separated. They have a total water area of 1054m2.
Image Courtesy © Joao Morgado
- Architects: Studio 3LHD
- Project: Lone Outdoor Pool
- Location: Rovinj, Croatia
- Photography: Joao Morgado
- Program: Public, leisure, hospitality, tourism
- Status: Completed
- Project start date: 10.01.2011
- Project end date: 15.02.2011
- Construction start date: 16.01.2012
- Construction end date: 31.05.2013
- Site (m2): 4675
- Size – pools (m2): 2473
- Size – restaurant (m2): 320
- Volume (m3): 2993
- Client: Maistra d.d.
- Project management: Abilia d.o.o.
- Project team: Saša Begović, Marko Dabrović, Tatjana Grozdanić Begović, Silvije Novak, Paula Kukuljica, Eugen Popović, Leon Lazaneo, Dragana Šimić, Dijana Vandekar, Nevena Kuzmanić, Vibor Granić, Kristina Marković, Ida Ister
- Landscape design: Studio Kappo
- Software used: AutoCAD and ArchiCAD
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014
Article source: PAUL KALOUSTIAN ARCHITECT
STEREOKITCHEN uses a simple design strategy to create complex spatial possibilities and perceptual effects.
The restaurant bar is a simple glass pavilion on the last floor of an office building on Pasteur Street in Beirut. It enjoys views on the city from one city and the Mediterranean sea with Beirut’s Port from the other.
Image Courtesy © Ieva Saudargaite
- Architects: PAUL KALOUSTIAN ARCHITECT
- Project: STEREOKITCHEN
- Location: Pasteur Street Beirut, Lebanon
- Photography: Ieva Saudargaite, Joe Kesrouani
- Owners: Joe & Nayla Mourani
- Area: 500 m2
- Completed: 2014
Tuesday, June 24th, 2014
Article source: FRANCISCO PORTUGAL E GOMES
This work is located in the granite peak of Antas in the south side facing the valley of Campanhã. The toponymy evokes that in this place megalithic funerary monuments (Dolmens) will have existed, but this is one of the areas of Oporto city that more suffered with the successive transformations of the last decades, as, to point out, the construction of the new Dragon Stadium, inserted in the Detail Plan of Antas (1999-2003) and the construction of the road junction of Via de Cintura Interna / Antas, which occurred in the 80s of the XX century. This last process resulted in the demolition of the northern half of the Vasques de Mesquita Street and in the southern half only a part where the work is located resisted.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Gabriel
- Architects: FRANCISCO PORTUGAL E GOMES
- Project: RESTAURANT + TEA HOUSE
- Location: Oporto, Portugal
- Photography: Fernando Gabriel
- Architecture, Landscape Design and Lighting Design: Francisco Portugal e Gomes
- Contribution: Fernando Gabriel, architect, Jorge Garcia Pereira, architect
- Area: 281 m2
- Costs: 298 000 €
- Cost /m2: 1060 €/m2
- Construction: 2007-2009