Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Saturday, June 14th, 2014
Kuroiwa and Yoshitaka Ikeda in order to design their first european venue of Le Clos restaurants. Their first establishment just opened in Paris next to Montparnasse Tower.
Voluntarily sober and strict, the space imagined by Daï Sugasawa notified itself by a minimal decor in relation to the chefs’ philosophy and gastronomy. The space was designed to be clean and quiet canvas for the chefs’ creations. This attention to the chefs’ inovative process provides clients with a unique tasting experience.
Image Courtesy © Antoine DUHAMEL
- Architects: Agence Dai Sugasawa
- Project: Restaurant Le Clos Y
- Location: 27 avenue du Maine, 75015 PARIS, France
- Photography: Antoine DUHAMEL
- Project area: 100 sqm
- Project year: 2014
- Designer: Dai Sugasawa
- Project Chief: Simon Gasquet
- Architect Chief: Pierre Millet
- General Construction: Adriano de Sousa (CREADS)
Thursday, June 12th, 2014
Article source: Atelier INDJ
G九 exists beyond it primary purpose of dining and delves into a realm of exhibition, spectacle and participation.
From the projects inception Atelier I-N-D-J founder Ian Douglas-Jones led the projects ambitions – “the unusually proportioned space just had to be exploited and celebrated, early on I had persuaded the client that this presented an opportunity to create something that subverts preconceptions” All elements of the project have been carefully considered; from bespoke furniture to a super scaled interactive light installation that terminates in a major site specific art work by British Artist INSA, this collaborative piece sees the 956 lights of the light installation merge with the art work, working together as one.
Image Courtesy © Bono Yan
- Architects: Atelier INDJ
- Project: G9 Shanghai
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Photography: Bono Yan
- Size: 298sqm
- Category: restaurant bar interior
Thursday, June 12th, 2014
Article source: New Wave Architecture
Zahedan is a city in southeastern Iran and the capital of the Sistan and Baluchestan Province, 1,352 meters above sea level .70 years ago it was only a small village named “Douzdab”.It is located in hot-dry region of Iran.
Image Courtesy © New Wave Architecture
- Architects: New Wave Architecture (Lida Almassian, Shahin Heidari)
- Project: University Of Sistan & Baluchestan Restaurant
- Location: Zahedan-Sistan & Baluchestan Province
- Design Time: 2007
- Completion Time: 2010
- Gross Floor Area: 3000m²
- Client: University Sistan & Baluchestan
- Design team: Fatemeh Mohammadi- Sara Farahani – Alireza Kamrani-Navid Ghasemzadeh -Helaleh
Wednesday, June 11th, 2014
Article source: Skälso Arkitekter
The Bungenäs Lime Barn was built as a part of the former lime stone quarry in 1910.Its two brick ovens make it one of the most characteristic buildings in the area of Bungenas. It played a very important role for the lime stone industry;After the stone was burnt in the tall ovens, it was stored in the barn before shipping.
Image Courtesy © Anna Sundström
- Architects: Skälso Arkitekter
- Project: The Lime Barn
- Location: Gotland, Sweden
- Photography: Anna Sundström
- Year: 2013
- Client: BungenäsKalkbrott AB
Saturday, June 7th, 2014
Article source: Kengo Kuma and Associates
With the growth of cities and their scale, public buildings of 20th Century were likely to be driven away to the suburbs, often as isolated concrete boxes in parking lots. We wanted to reverse this flow with Nagaoka Aore. We moved the city hall back to the center of the town and revived a real “heart of town,” which is located in a walking distance from anywhere, working along with people’s everyday life.
Image Courtesy © Erieta Attali
- Architects: Kengo Kuma and Associates
- Project: Nagaoka City Hall “Aore”
- Location: 1-4-10 Otedori, Nagaoka-shi, Niigata, Japan
- Photography: Erieta Attali
- Completed in: 2012. 3
- Program: City hall, Assembly hall, Shops and Restaurants, Bank, Roofed plaza, Garage
- Site Area: 12073.44 m2
Friday, June 6th, 2014
Article source: DOYLE COLLECTION co.,ltd
“BARBARESCO” is a trattoria enjoying the assortment style of casual Italian dish and selected wine by the sommelier.
It is basically arranged with color schemes emphasizing “exquisite restaurant” and stressing the designs of softness for casual usage.
The entrance lies ahead, walking through this murky passage., Image Courtesy © Satoru Umetsu/ Nacasa&Partners Inc.
- Architects: DOYLE COLLECTION co.,ltd
- Project: BARBARESCO
- Location: Aomori, Japan
- Photography: Satoru Umetsu/ Nacasa&Partners Inc.
- Year: 23, December 2013
- Built area: 81sqm
- Client: GMKBros Inc.
Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
Article source: JY-ARCHITECTS
“What do you expect from us?”
This was the very first question we asked a client at our first meeting. The client wanted to open a local low-end restaurant that would not normally require an architect’s touch.
“I want a restaurant that is extraordinary and unique—like a forest house in the city.”
His answer was very clear.
Image Courtesy © Hwang hyochel
- Architects: JY-ARCHITECTS (youmin won)
- Project: The Forest House
- Location: Bupyeong-gu, Incheon-si, South Korea
- Photography: Hwang hyochel
- Program: a local low-end restaurant
- Year: Jun.2013 – Jan. 2014
- Floor area: 299.47 m2
- Construction: team of Ra kwonsu
- Main Manufactures: galvanized steel sheet panel + powder coating
Friday, May 16th, 2014
Article source: XTU architects
A fertile market
If the world wanted to eat like the West, several planets would be needed…
Civilization will need to evolve: it must produce and consume differently !
Image Courtesy © XTU architects
- Architects: XTU architects (Anouk Legendre + Nicola Desmaziere, Studio Adeline Rispal)
- Project: FRENCH PAVILION EXPO MILANO 2015
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Software used: Rhinoceros, 3ds Max and Grasshopper
- Companies: C.M.C di Ravenna, Simonin
- Project leader: Mathias Lukacs
- Client: FranceAgriMer
- Program: Cultural installation, exhibition areas, restaurants, shops, VIP rooms.
- Competition: january 2014
- Contract: march 2014
- Building: september 2014
- Delivery: april 2014
- Building surface area: 3.532 m² shon / 3.286 m² usable
- Site’s area: 3.500 m²
- Costs: 14 m€ including taxes.
Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
Article source: William McDonough + Partners
Bosch Siemens Hausgeräte (B/S/H/) is home to five of the top brands in household appliances – Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau, Neff and Constructa – in the first building completed at Park 20|20.
Designed as a flexible, innovative workplace, B/S/H/ includes a full-height atria with a Living Green Wall and Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) roof that maximizes energy and daylighting to showrooms that can be converted to offices as needed.
Image Courtesy © William McDonough + Partners
- Architects: William McDonough + Partners, (http://www.amazon.com/William-McDonough/e/B001KIKWHM)
- Project: B/S/H/ Inspiration House, Park 20|20
- Location: Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
- Software used: Autodesk – Revit® building design software for Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Client: Delta Development Group
- Owner: Bosch Siemens HOME
- Program: Offices, product showrooms and Instructional spaces, restaurant, parking podium
- Area: 12,528 gross square meters
- Status: Completed 2011
- Construction: Cost $14.2 Euro
- Team: William McDonough + Partners, Masterplan Architect and Design Architect; KOW, Architect of Record; D/Dock Amsterdam, Interior Designer; Nelson Byrd Woltz, Landscape Architect; Techniplan Adviseurs BV, Civil and MEP Engineers; DGMR, Fire Engineer/BREEAM Consultant; Van Der Vorm Engineering, Structural Engineer; IBB Kondor, Contractor.
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014
Article source: Nir Portal Architects
Goocha-sea food restaurant, Tel Aviv, is situated in the heart of very popular hi tech offices area.
In designing it we wanted to create a contrast atmosphere of design, breaking the cold steel and glass reflected from environment.
Along with major effort to bring the spirit of sea to that area of the city, Goocha’s design is an eclectic design, combines styles from traditional classic to new “used, second hand” style.
Image Courtesy © Nir Portal Architects
- Architects: Nir Portal Architects (Nir Portal)
- Project: Goocha-sea food restaurant
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Software used: 3d max for drawing we used Autocad 2012