Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Tuesday, March 4th, 2014
Article source: CHIRAG N MULANI
Create space for public use as well as corporate use. Public gardens, restaurents, theatres and offices for professionals..all that in one combination of different environments gives something different feelings..
Image Courtesy © CHIRAG N MULANI
- Architects: CHIRAG N MULANI
- Project: URBAN INFILL
Tuesday, February 25th, 2014
Article source: Triptyque Architecture
The agency Triptyque architecture was commissioned to design a complex in São Paulo Understanding three boutiques, a restaurant, a bar and an art gallery. The boutiques should have easy access to the city while the restaurant would be located on the upper floors.
Image Courtesy © Leonardo Finotti
- Architects: Triptyque Architecture
- Project: The Centre Oscar Freire
- Photography: Leonardo Finotti
Wednesday, February 19th, 2014
Article source: DITTEL | ARCHITEKTEN
The new Breuninger department store in Düsseldorf is housed in the prestigious Kö-Bogen designed by Daniel Libeskind. It accommodates the first mainland branch of the famous Sansibar restaurant from the North Sea island of Sylt. Herbert Seckler who owns the restaurant on the island is a national celebrity in his own right. Now he has granted his first license for a restaurant outside the island.
Image Courtesy © DITTEL | ARCHITEKTEN
- Architects: DITTEL | ARCHITEKTEN (Janina Kienel)
- Project: Sansibar by Breuninger
- Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Saturday, February 15th, 2014
Article source: DOYLE COLLECTION CO. LTD.
Mar y Tierra is a restaurant that provides Spanish cuisine and wine. It stands at the end of the back alley with high level visibility.
Spanish buildings’ usage change with lapse of time. And you can see this from the appearance of the buildings’ exterior or as a total. There are many interesting building examples where the old and the new coexist well. This time, we were inspired by this present Spain, when designing Mar y Tierra.
Full view of the façade. Fantasy lighting façade make dramatic look and high visibility., Image Courtesy © Satoru Umetsu/ Nacasa&Partners
- Architects: DOYLE COLLECTION CO. LTD.
- Project: Mar y Tierra
- Location: Hyogo, Japan
- Photography: Satoru Umetsu/ Nacasa&Partners
- Open: 19th, October, 2013
- Area: 101.0 sqm
Saturday, February 15th, 2014
Article source: Baranowitz Kronenberg Architecture LTD
Topolopompo is a fire kitchen restaurant inspired by the exotic culinary traditions of the East. Its fire is omnipresent not only in every single dish but also physically as a prominent and active participant in space.
Topolopompo alludes to a tribal bonfire seating of old where tales and myths crystallized into indigenous cultural heritage.
Image Courtesy © Amit Geron
- Architects: Baranowitz Kronenberg Architecture LTD
- Project: Topolopompo Fire Kitchen
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Photography: Amit Geron
- Client: Chef Avi Comforti and Partners
- Opening: October 2012
- Constractor: Moish
- Total sqm: 535
- Floor covering: Hexagonal basalt tiles
- Wall covering: 3D concrete hexagonal tiles by Studio Craft (pattern by BK)
- Ceilings: Acoustical ceiling
- Lighting: Ailon Gavish, Studio Twilight
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
Article source: EMMA DONNERSBERG ET MICHEL AMAR
The restaurant Il Vino, located in the 7th district of Paris, is the first one star restaurant of Enrico Bernardo, best wine steward in the world. For the decoration, The interior design duo, Emma Donnersberg and Michel Amar developed a theatrical architecture that put us in the best years of the dolce vita.
Image Courtesy © Nicolas Matheus
- Architects: EMMA DONNERSBERG ET MICHEL AMAR
- Project: Restaurant Il Vino
- Location: Maubourg, Paris 7
- Photography: Nicolas Matheus
- Client: Enrico Bernardo
- Project end date: septembre 2013
Saturday, February 8th, 2014
Article source: Moriyuki Ochiai Architects
We performed the interior design for a restaurant/bar in a long and narrow cave-like setting where dynamic ridges and furrows form luminous vicissitudes that artfully create a space enfolded in a brilliant burst of light.
Full view from dining1, Image Courtesy © Tetsu Hiraga
- Architects: Moriyuki Ochiai Architects
- Project: Light Cave
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Tetsu Hiraga
- Area: 96sqm
- Constructor: aslego
- Completion: 2013.12
- Ceiling: recycled aluminum sheet,resin boards ,painted board
- Floor: stone tile
- Wall: painted drywall
Friday, February 7th, 2014
Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
The project proposal consisted of sports and entertainment center with a restaurant part at the shore of the Yachensky reservoir in Kaluga. Due to the difference in the ground levels from the sidewalk towards the waterfront, the volume of the building is almost invisible from the sidewalk and harmoniously fits into the existing landscape.
Image Courtesy © ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Architects: ITHAKA – Architecture and design (Telemak ANANYAN, Gohar ISAKHANYAN)
- Project: Sports & Entertainment Center
- Location: Kaluga, Russia
- Area: 1490.0 m²
- Project year: 2012
- 3D modeling and visualization: David ANDREASYAN, Hayk MARTIROSYAN, Arus MANVELYAN
Thursday, February 6th, 2014
Article source: HOLDUP Architecture
‘EXPANDING FROM 120SQM TO 150SQM THROUGH AN EXCAVATION PROCESS, THE TOTAL FLOOR AREA BECAME EASIER TO ARRANGE, BY STRICTLY SEPARATING PROGRAMS ON 3 DISTINCT LEVELS: OYSTER BAR ON THE STREET FLOOR, KITCHEN AND COLD ROOMS IN THE BASEMENT, OFFICE AND CHANGING ROOM ON THE TOP FLOOR.’
Image Courtesy © HOLDUP Architecture
- Architects: HOLDUP Architecture
- Project: CLAMATO
- Location: Paris, FRANCE
- TYPOLOGY: Oyster bar
- FLOOR AREA: 160sqm
- STATUS: Completed !
- COMPLETION: November 2013
- BUDGET: 420,000€
- CONDITION: Private commission
- CLIENT: Septime
Thursday, February 6th, 2014
Article source: Crepain Binst Architecture nv
The famous chef Johan Segers opened recently a 3rd top restaurant for his son & daughter at the corner of the Friday market in Antwerp. CBA had the honor to design the Interior with a pure & round dining counter in yellow corian as central spine! 30 seats in 3 shifts give everyone the chance to behold the open kitchen and the central scene of serving.
Image Courtesy © Crepain Binst Architecture nv
- Architects: Crepain Binst Architecture nv
- Project: RESTAURANT ‘TE KOOK’
- Location: Antwerp, Belgium
- Photography: Crepain Binst Architecture nv
- Proprietor: TE KOOK bvba (Johan Segers)
- Interior architect: Wim Heyninck
- Stability: Bart Verhasselt
- General contractor: Global Hotel Constructions
- Start design: 15.08.2012
- Start execution: 01.05.2013
- Temporary completion: 05.09.2013
- Total area: 200 m2