Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Thursday, April 16th, 2015
Article source: 07BEACH
It started from the concept to make a Sushi restaurant that provides truly real Japanese Sushi made by highly skilled Sushi Chef.
Prioritizing guest’s higher satisfaction rather than achieving more seats, Removed the existing upstairs to make a high ceiling one-story, Composed only 8 counter seats main-building and a new-built annex. By separating the main-building and the annex by the pond, The annex private-room is emphasized its value as visible but inaccessible.
Image Courtesy © Hiroyuki Oki
- Architects: 07BEACH, Joe Chikamori
- Project: Sushi Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City
- Location: District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Photography: Hiroyuki Oki
- Software used: Vectorworks, Renderworks, photoshop
- Constructor: 07BEACH+Nguyen Phung Duy Bao+Tran Ngoc Hai Duong(M&E)
- Floor area: 79.2sqm
- Year: 2014
Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
Article source: IN SITU.Ion Popusoi
The restaurant, conceived as a house in the woods, seeks to blend itself in the landscape. In order to leave the natural environment unchanged the existing trees were included into the façade structure of the building.
The architecture consists of two layers, the lower – transparent and the upper – opaque and ornamental.
Image Courtesy © Ion Popusoi
- Architects: IN SITU.Ion Popusoi, Bogdan Preda
- Project: Gradinita Restaurant
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Photography: Ion Popusoi
- Software used: Autocad and 3d studio max
- Interior designers: Anne-Marie Jipa, Smilia Pavlovici
- Client: Isoletta Restaurant
- Site Area: 720 sqm
- Project Area: 250 sqm
- Project Year: 2014
Sunday, April 5th, 2015
Article source: NO Arquitectos Lda.
Design a disco club could be frightening and it may become a very naughty challenge. The requirements of the main public and the final purpose is the opposite of my main beliefs on architecture.
Some keywords for a program like this are ‘entertainment’, ‘vanity’, ‘excess’, ‘fantasy’ and somehow ‘performance’ seeking legitimacy.
Austerity and delict may coexist, depending on the critical state of awareness of the facts and its proper resolution, as A. Loos stood for. I’m out to read.
Image Courtesy © Arménio Teixeira
- Architects: NO Arquitectos Lda. (José Carlos Nunes de Oliveira, arch.)
- Project: Olympia Cinema
- Location: Rua Passos Manuel, Porto
- Photography: Arménio Teixeira
- Colaborators: André Oliveira arch; Hugo Araújo arch; Juliana Costa arch.
- Client: Olympia Will
- Constructors: Paulo Jesus Ribeiro; Vidraria da Povoa; Construções Perfeição; Alcino Tavares; Nelson Cunha; Joaquim Lopes; Sersilport; António Castro Sousa; Cozimoreira; Vidraria Barbosa
Thursday, April 2nd, 2015
Article source: LAMA ARHITECTURA
The idea behind The Shift Restaurant was to obtain an interior space that would be an extension of the existing garden.
The original space
Situated in the center of Bucharest, in a protected area with old buildings from the 19th century, the house that holds this restaurant consists of aground floor, first floor and attic. The masonry wall type of the structure was combined with the wooden structures of the floors and roof.
Image Courtesy © RaduMalasincu
- Architects: LAMA ARHITECTURA
- Project: SHIFT RESTAURANT
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Photography: RaduMalasincu
- Architects in charge: Dan Enache,CalinRadu
- Design Team: AliceIonita, Ioana Stan
- Landscape architect : Alexandru Gheorghe-Poteca Studio
- Area: 165 m2
- Project Year: 2015
Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
Article source: FGMF Arquitetos
Located in a famous street at the São Paulo bohemian neighborhood Vila Madalena, Guilhermina is a restaurant and rotisserie with a differentiated concept, and is the first enterprise by this group of investors.
Image Courtesy © Rafaela Netto
- Architects: FGMF Arquitetos
- Project: Guilhermina Restaurant
- Location: São Paulo, Brasil
- Photography: Rafaela Netto
- Authors: Fernando Forte, Lourenço Gimenes, Rodrigo Marcondes Ferraz
- Coordinators: Ana Paula Barbosa, Marilia Caetano, Sonia Gouveia
- Employees: Gabriel Mota, Juliana Fernandes, Juliana Nohara, Thyene Schmidt
- Interns: Fernanda Silva, Julian Seifert, Mirella Fochi, Vera Silva
- Building area: 157,7 m²
- Project Beginning: 2012
- Construction completion: 2014
Friday, March 27th, 2015
Article source: Re-Act Now Studio
The primary theme we received from the client was that of integrating the concept of an architectural object that would function as restaurant and club in the center of Constanta town on a plot neighbouring on one side the central park and on the other side an important transition street. thus the object was supposed to become the “new place” in town. of course neither in our case the architectural object couldn’t dissociate itself from correctly analyzing, among others, the target of the two major functional spaces: the users. the discussions with the beneficiary turned out the users are mostly the same for both functions but partly completely different. so since the plot on the other hand failed to impose additional constraints on the concept, we realized that the mark of the place is the mark of the moment, of the user, of his present and future spirit for cultural expectations… and we were the ones that had to begin imprinting this mark.
Image Courtesy © Andrei Margulescu
- Architects: Re-Act Now Studio
- Project: Restaurant and club
- Location: Constanta, Romania
- Photography: Andrei Margulescu
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, 3DS Max
- Project team: Mario Kuibuş, Laurenţiu Coceangă, Viorel Zoicaş, Ana-Maria Pop, Oana Purice
- Structures: Litoral Proiect Construct
- Installation: Elma Trading Comp
- Area: 1800 sqm
- Year of completion: 2013
Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
Article source: tai_tai STUDIO
This is the restaurant of the wine and chicken dishes.
This space is located in a place called \”Nakasu\” in the center of Fukuoka City 44 seats were required on the business. Plan that can effectively utilize the space of the triangle was required.
This place has been facing the famous intersection. All face of road side is made of glass. We can admire the landscape of the city such as the coming and going people and cars from the seat.
Image Courtesy © kazunori fujimoto (F)
- Architects: tai_tai STUDIO, Hidekazu Wakabayashi hn architects, naoaki hashimoto
- Project: Kitchen&Chicken pepucheed
- Location: Haruyoshi, Fukuoka-city, Japan
- Photography: kazunori fujimoto (F), tai_tai STUDIO(W), Zips(Z)
- Contractor: Zips Create/Osamu Hirashima
- Seats: 44seats
- Total floor area: 100.4㎡
- Year: 2012 (more…)
Friday, March 20th, 2015
Article source: L’EAU design Co., Ltd.
Self-mapping through topological setting
Songchu plantation does not have an unsure master plane yet except a worthwhile purpose. This land has to be prepared to be used for multi-purpose accordingly. In other words, it needs architectural structures that organize self-mapping through topological setting rather than a development that constructs a large building to be used for the only planned purpose.
Image Courtesy © Park Wan-soon
- Architects: L’EAU design Co., Ltd. , Kim Dong-jin (Hongik University)
- Project: Song-chu Bending Band
- Location: 419, Uldae-ri, Jangheung myeon, Yangju, Gyeonggi, Korea
- Photography: Park Wan-soon
- Design team: Lee Sang-hak , Park Ju-eun, Kim Tea-yeon, Baek So-won
- Client: Song-chu farm land Co., Ltd.
- Structure Engineer: SDM Structural Engineering
- Site area: 8116㎡ (more…)
Thursday, March 19th, 2015
Article source: PANORAMA
This is a fine dining restaurant located in a newly opened boutique hotel in Chengdu China that serves Asian fusion food and wine.
The project brief required construction of a new built structure to form extension to the existing building to provide indoor and semi-indoor dining areas for holding different catering functions to the hotel users.
Image Courtesy © Ng Siu Fung
- Project: Yue Restaurant
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Photography: Ng Siu Fung
- Design Team: Horace Pan, Nick Wong, Kenny Hung
- Client: Grand Skylight Hotel Management Ltd
- Area: 500 sqm
Tuesday, March 17th, 2015
Article source: Zürcher Architects
During our walks through the site we encountered several archeological pre-Columbian pieces made out of lava, rock and clay. We realized that the local humble flora and fauna of the region inspired our ancestors. They were not about jaguars and eagles, for the contrary, they were inspired by the little cocoons, thorns and seeds. From there, we explored similar sources of inspiration to create the arts and crafts. With that in mind, we created the architectural concept for the project.
Image Courtesy © Andrés García Lachner
- Architects: Zürcher Architects
- Project: Andaz Hotel
- Location: Papagayo Penninsula, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Photography: Andrés García Lachner
- Architect In Charge: Hazel Chang, Ronald Zürcher
- Project Team: Zürcher Architects, Das Design, Circuito S.A, Termoaire, Integra, Edificar, Sinergo
- Area: 22,000 m2
- Year: 2013