Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Thursday, September 29th, 2011
Article source: SWeeT co.,ltd
The interior image is neo bistro in Odeon district Paris thinking about the age of discovery of Europe when fascinated by the spice. The furniture that has beautiful carved line and tile decoration is enhanced the restaurant atmosphere. There is the Garden of Eden made by layers of Glass on main dining wall and is many kind of spice display.
Side View in Night
- Architect:SWeeT co.,ltd
- Name of Project: Rigoletto spice market
- Location: Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Software used: Vectorworks
Wednesday, September 28th, 2011
Article source: sinato Inc.
An organic restaurant located on Jiyu Street, which is a short walk from Komazawa Park, one of the biggest parks in Tokyo.
-The restaurant is on the ground floor (half-underground) of a three-story apartment building (reinforced concrete).
Since it is located in a residential area, there are not so many people on the street.
But on the weekend, there are many people walking who go to Komazawa Park for a picnic, especially in good seasons.
– It has three functions such as a takeout, an organic food shop and a restaurant.
– The most distinctive feature of the premises lies in its floor level, which is 1.61m below the ground level of entrance. And the height of the premises is 4.39m.
- Architects: sinato Inc.
- Project: +green
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
Tuesday, September 20th, 2011
Article source: xm3
Restaurant: „zmianatematu.”, Piotrkowska 144, Łódź
The city of Łódź located in the centre of Poland is one of three biggest cities in the country. Before the II World War a highly prospering city with lots of industries, now is troubled with poverty and social problems. Although it has high aspirations to be a cultural oriented city of artist and students. Aiming to be a design, fashion and film capital of the country, it acquires the concern from many great architects and artists who are willing to create concept designs for a delayed rebirth of the city i.e.: Daniel Libeskind, Frank Ghery, David Lynch to name a few.
Exterior View (Images Courtesy Paulina Sasinowska (smileUPyourself), Mateusz Wójcicki)
- Architect: xm3
- Name of Project: zmianatematu
- Location: Łódź, Poland
- Project team: Maciej Kurkowski, Julian Nieciecki, Mateusz Wójcicki
- Client: Eudezet S.C.
- Photographs: Paulina Sasinowska (smileUPyourself), Mateusz Wójcicki
Saturday, September 17th, 2011
Article source: bluarch
Rosé Restaurant offers an upbeat dining experience on the South Beach strip in Miami, Florida.
Rosé was designed using a conceptual framework that acknowledges and indulges in both the glamour and the vibrancy of the 1960’s by paying homage to the lifestyle of the celebrities of the time… As icons Bianca and Mick Jagger, exemplified the glamour of the time, and were observed for their cutting edge style and flavor, designer Emilio Pucci, was at the cutting edge of fashion. Known for his geometric prints in a kaleidoscope of colors, he seemed an appropriate symbol from which to draw the interior architecture of the space.
- Architect: bluarch
- Name of Project: Rose
- Location: Miami Beach, Florida
Thursday, September 15th, 2011
Article source: Bluarch Architecture
Dekko Café is a restaurant/café in the heart of Astoria [Queens, NY]. Designed for Chef Eric Hara [Chef at the Oak Room at the Plaza Hotel], this venue offers casual dining through a contemporary American menu with influences from Mediterranean, French, and Asian cuisines. The openness of the venue to the street and its expansive frameless, operable window systems [they fold totally to show simple wall openings] are at the origin of the name Dekko, which is the British idiom for “look”.
Thursday, September 8th, 2011
Article source: Reiulf Ramstad Architects
It’s a new cursor at the foot of the Troll Wall; The architecture of the new visitors`center next to E139 is an outcome of the sites` close connection to the impressive mountain wall, one of Norways many nature attractions. The building has a simple, though flexible plan, with a characteristic roof that has its character from the majestetic surrounding landscape. These simple ways of design gives the building its character and identity that makes the Service center an eye-catcher and an architectural attraction in the region.
- Architect: Reiulf Ramstad Architects
- Name of Project: New restaurant and service building
- Location: Trollveggen, Møre og Romsdal, Norway
- Client: Private
- Size: 700m2
- Commission type: 1st price, Invited competition (2009)
- Status: Under construction
- Year: Scheduled completion 2011
Thursday, August 18th, 2011
Article source: SWeet Co, LTD
By another technique “Glass mosaic”, we made bar counter by Python pattern. At the main dining hall, we designed cement tile arrange by Mexican textile design which is common carpet in Hacienda. Highlight of the restaurant is terrace lounge that guest can enjoy 270 degree of Tokyo view with resort style sofa seats and standing bar.
Interior View (Images Courtesy SWeet Co, LTD)
- Architect: SWeet Co, LTD
- Name of Project: Hacienda del cielo
- Location: 9F MANSARD DAIKANYAMA, Shibuya-ku, Japan
- Photography: SWeet Co, LTD
- Software used: Vectorworks
Thursday, August 4th, 2011
Article source: Helen & Hard
The new Pulpit Rock mountain lodge, the winning design competition entry in 2004, accommodates twenty-eight guest rooms, a café, a restaurant and a conference room. The lodge is situated at the trail-head leading up to The Pulpit Rock, the sheer cliff cantilevering over the Lysefjord.
Images Courtesy Emile Ashley
- Architect: Helen & Hard AS
- Name of the project: Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen) Mountain lodge
- Location: Strand, Norway
- Client: Stavanger Trekking Association
- Consultants: Wörle Sparowitz Ingenieure, Graz, Austria
- Photographers: Emile Ashley, Jiri Havran, Sune Eriksen
- Software used: ArchiCAD and FormZ
Saturday, July 16th, 2011
Article source: Philip Modest Schambelan + Anton Fromm
The new mountain bike hotel on the edge of Pregasina in Italy offers sports enthusiasts a unique place to stay, an unforgettable view and a fast connection to an impressive variety of routes, trails and single tracks.
Hiding in Triangles
- Architect: Philip Modest Schambelan + Anton Fromm
- Project Name: Hiding in Triangles / Diploma
- Location: Pregasina, Lago di Garda, Italy
- Use: Mountain Bike Hotel
- Structure: steel / polycarbonate (residential units)
- Constructed Area: 1500 m2
- Design Period: 15.10.2009 – 30.1.2010
- Construction Period: Hopefully soon.
- Software used: Sketchup to create the 3d model. Podium plug-in for the renderings.
Friday, June 17th, 2011
Article source: JDS Architects
The concept of the building is to create a gateway that is neither closing-off or dividing the city. The 15-story tower features offices, restaurants, post office, a terraced roof garden and a sunken passage that leads through a shopping center. The rooftop terraces offer generous views to the distant nature while the stone louvers provide a sustainable solution to the office conditions. The building will become the gateway for the Gongshu District and an icon for the urban transformation of the old industrial neighborhood.
Night View (Images Courtesy JDS Architects)
- Architect: JDS Architects
- Name of Project: Hangzhou Gateway
- Location: Hangzhou, People’s Republic of China
- Size: 23 619 m2
- Budget: 22 Million EUR
- Images Credit : JDS Architects