Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Friday, May 13th, 2016
Article source: ILMIODESIGN
Underground club atmosphere, glamor of the 30s and live music. This is Tatel, a restaurant full of rhythm, with an unique identity. Located at number 36 Paseo de la Castellana, it will become a reference in the restoration of the capital, because of its innovative staging and its menu.
Image Courtesy © Uxio Davila
- Architects: ILMIODESIGN
- Project: Tatel
- Location: Paseo Castellana 36 28046 Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Uxio Davila
- Property/Land: Madrid Leisure Partners Sl
- Start Date: February 2015
- End Date: May 2015
Sunday, May 8th, 2016
Article source: Inhouse Brand Architects
Wild Clover Breweries in Stellenbosch is sporting a newly designed restaurant, brewery and deli that perfectly match the taste and charm of the brand’s celebrated home-brewed beer. The design displays a heady contemporary aesthetic that cohesively ties the restaurant, brewery and deli areas together while also reflecting the brewery’s personality: stylish, yet accessible; sophisticated, but fun.
Image Courtesy © Inhouse Brand Architects
- Architects: Inhouse Brand Architects
- Project: Wild Clover Breweries
- Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Software used: Sketch up and AutoCAD
Sunday, May 8th, 2016
Article source: tai_tai STUDIO
This pizzeria is located in the farmland away 80km from Tokyo.
The shop owner, which is the pizza craftsmen and the training in Tokyo, he came back to his hometown to open a shop.
Image Courtesy © Hisashi Okamoto
- Architects: tai_tai STUDIO
- Project: Pizza Storia
- Location: Chounan-machi town, Chiba, Japan
- Photography: Hisashi Okamoto
- Builder: Akira Hidari
- Structure: wood
- Site area: 499.73㎡
- Architectural area: 113.08㎡
- Total floor area: 127.19㎡
- Completed: 2016
Thursday, May 5th, 2016
Article source: Architects of Invention
One of the most beautiful places in Moscow. It is a high right bank of the Moscow River. Located opposite the Luzhniki Stadium, considered one of the “Seven Hills of Moscow.” Neskuchny garden is adjacent to the site from the east. It is 80 meters high from the Moscow river.
Image Courtesy © Architects of Invention
- Architects: Architects of Invention
- Project: AI – Ski Jump
- Location: Vorob’evi Hills, Moscow, Russia
- Programme: ski jump, ski school, viewing platform, restaurant
- Team: David Tsanava, Dominykas Daunys, Nikoloz Japaridze, Anton Khmelnitskiy, Vano Ksnelashvili, Nikita Tsymbal
- Budget: $2 mil
- Size: 4000 m²
Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Article source: Misaoarc Inc.
We reconstructed an old Japanese-style hotel as event space.
We made the small 3 banquet office which can hold a meeting.
We made wide multi-purpose space (cafe light meal and restaurant, etc.).
It’s possible to make these 3 rooms united space by a movement partition.
Image Courtesy © Stirling Elmendorf
- Architects: Misaoarc Inc.
- Project: Hokusetsu-Sokai
- Location: Yoshikawa, Toyono-cho Toyono-gun, Osaka, Japan
- Photography: Stirling Elmendorf
- Total floor area: 198.39m2
- Design period:2014.05-2015.09
- Construction period: 2015.09-2016.01
- Software used: Dracad, Form-Z
Wednesday, April 27th, 2016
Article source: Bruzkus Batek
Tim Raue, one of Berlin’s top chefs, brings French flair to the Glockenbach area of Munich with his new brasserie, “Chez Colette”. Even the façade, with its grayvarnished timber panelling and integrated mirrored-glass blackboards, brings famous Parisian brasseries to mind. As do the furnishings inside, with many selected historic materials and pieces of furniture sourced from vintage dealers to give “Chez Colette” the atmosphere of an established restaurant from the start.
Image Courtesy © Nils Hasenau
- Architects: Bruzkus Batek
- Project: Colette Tim Raue
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Photography: Nils Hasenau
- Client: Tim Raue
- Team: Ester Bruzkus, Patrick Batek, Anke Müller, Lukas de Pellegrin
- Interoir fittings: Holzpropper
- Surface: 306 qm
- Completion: December 2015
Tuesday, April 26th, 2016
Article source: Lagranja design
Far from being just plain decoration, The Populist is made of a series of projects ranging from photography and graphic design to custom made furniture and fixtures. All of them weave a unique concept across the space within a political and social Turkish reality.
Image Courtesy © Ali Bekman and Parla
- Architects: Lagranja design
- Project: The Populist Brewery
- Location: Istanbul
- Photography: Ali Bekman and Parla
- Graphic design: Marnich Associates, Lagranja Design
Tuesday, April 26th, 2016
Article source: MIEL arquitectos
This project is the result of some unconsciousness mixed with a lot of admiration. The unconsciousness came from the side of the clients, Neus and Kenji of Can Kenji team, commissioning his new Japanese restaurant “izakaya” to a team that had never designed a restaurant and not even been in Japan. The admiration is ours to a culture as unknown as admired.
Image Courtesy © ASIER RUA
- Architects: MIEL arquitectos
- Project: RESTAURANT AIUEnO
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: ASIER RUA
- Software used: Sketchup
- Constructor: GRUPBCN SL
- Size: 75 m2
- Time: 2014-2015
Thursday, April 21st, 2016
Article source: STUDIO ARTHUR CASAS
Restaurant Kosushi at Shopping Cidade Jardim (one Michellin star Chef George Kosushi) was designed in 2008 by Studio Arthur Casas. It has recently received an upgrade in 2014, in the form of a rooftop expansion.
Image Courtesy © STUDIO ARTHUR CASAS
Saturday, April 16th, 2016
The perfect incarnation of Mexican restaurant & bar culture in Vienna, Santos, has successfully redesigned the place in the famous Lugner City shopping mall. Classic Mexican drawings, done by Carlos Perez, emphasize the specific flair of the interior design additionally.
Image Courtesy © Söhne & Partner architects