Archive for the ‘Salon’ Category
Wednesday, June 7th, 2017
Article source: iks design
The design of this shop is based on the requested themes of the owner to build a hair salon with a comfortable, a casual, and a relaxing atmosphere for customers and shop staff.
The main color of the interior space is in white color, with an image of the American West Coast style.
Image Courtesy © Keisuke Nakagami
- Architects: iks design
- Project: Cofta Hair Salon
- Location: Nagoya, Aichi, JAPAN
- Photography: Keisuke Nakagami
- Project year: 2016
- Area: 55 sqm
Friday, April 21st, 2017
Article source: OOOOX
Concept/colour scheme/materials – the aim is to create a manly interior, both with the colour scheme and the materials. Static modifications have already been implemented in the current space. Massive steel transoms were the right element for an ideal manly industrial. The position of these load-bearing elements defined the whole layout of the space. The steel elements have been supplemented with natural oak furniture, combed plaster and retro tiles.
Image Courtesy © BoysPlayNice / Martin Tůma, Jakub Skokan
- Architects: OOOOX (Ing. Arch. Radka Valová, Ing. Arch. Martin Moravec)
- Project: Tony Adam’s Barbershop
- Location: Laubova 1, Prague 3, Czech Republic
- Photography: BoysPlayNice / Martin Tůma, Jakub Skokan
- Client: Tony Adam’s Barbershop
- Area: 133 m2
- Project: 2015
- Realization: 2016
Sunday, March 19th, 2017
Article source: v2com
ADAM, the grooming atelier brand that brings a timeless barbering experience, opened its first location in Canary Wharf Station, London.
Designed by Eray/Carbajo, the space creates an unparalleled atmosphere in grooming. With its hexagonal layout, the design provides exclusivity and undivided attention to the guests while they are being served. Inspired by Turkish baths, its timeless materials like Marmara marble and natural chestnut create an elegant yet relaxing environment.
Adam Grooming entrance at Canary Wharf Station, Image Courtesy © Thierry Sewell Photography
- Architects: Eray Carbajo
- Project: Adam Grooming Atelier
- Location: London, England
- Photography: Thierry Sewell Photography
- Client: Adam Grooming
- Design: Inanc Eray, Gonzalo Carbajo
- Design Team: Marco Mattia Cristofori
- Project Team [London]: Necdet Yagiz Ozkan
- Structural: Eckersley o’Callaghan
Friday, February 3rd, 2017
Article source: H&P Architects
Mành Mành salon is renovated from a deteriorated hair dressing salon in a populous community in Van Quan urban area. The project develops an approach to reuse available materials such as door, glass, table and chair, brick, low-quality wood,.. to create a fresh and distinctive but friendlier space to the nature.
Image Courtesy © Nguyen TienThanh
- Architects: H&P Architects
- Project: Mành Mành salon
- Location: Van Quan urban zone, Ha Dong district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Photography: Nguyen TienThanh
- Principal Architects: Doan Thanh Ha & Tran Ngoc Phuong
- Team: Pham Linh Chi, Trinh Thi ThanhHuyen, Chu Kim Thinh, Nguyen Hai Hue, Nguyen Thi Ngoc Mai, Nguyen Duc Anh, Nguyen Xuan Khiem, Pham Nang Toan, Ha Van Phu, Nguyen Ba Dan, Dao Hong Duong.
- Manual woodwork: Mành Mành salon, H&P Architects, volunteers
- Land section area: 85 m2
- Date of completion: Nov. 2016
Thursday, December 22nd, 2016
Article source: v2com
The multidisciplinary and creative firm Hatem+D signs the entire concept of the first Boutique Zazz located in Quebec City.
Involved in the strategic positioning of this new banner, the team Hatem+D created a new concept, fully designed the branding and the web content in a complete and all inclusive design for the boutique.
Image Courtesy © Maxyme Gagné
Thursday, December 15th, 2016
Article source: B.L.U.E. Architecture Studio
Nowadays, more and more people in metropolis prefer living solitary rather than with their families. The concept of “home” is gradually becoming independent from the concept of “family” and becoming more related with public space. In consequence, commercial space will gradually become the other home of urban citizens. Trying to become a breakthrough of traditional retail space arrangement, this design combines the function of beauty, leisure and communication to meet the need of above-‐mentioned modern lifestyle.
Image Courtesy © Ruijing Photo
- Architects: B.L.U.E. Architecture Studio (Shuhei Aoyama, Yoko Fujii, Cunji Zhang)
- Project: Narcisse Salon
- Location: Lido Beijing, China
- Photography: Ruijing Photo
- Client: Narcisse Beauty Salon
- Building Area: 450 M2
- Construction Period: 7.2016
Sunday, September 18th, 2016
Article source: KOKO architects
Fahle house, which was designed by KOKO, is one of the characteristic examples of architecture during the recent economic boom in Estonia. It is a building that from an architectural point of view was ambitious, from a real estate development point of view risky, and from the heritage protection point of view controversial and received a lot of attention from the public. Situated at one of the main entrances to Tallinn, between the airport and city centre, Fahle house draws the attention of every passer-by. The building is part of the complex of a former cellulose and paper factory where the most outstanding building is the tall and voluminous boiler house (1926) built from limestone and designed by architect Erich Jacoby.
Image Courtesy © KOKO architects
- Architects: KOKO architects
- Project: Fahle House – An urban landmark at the gates of Tallinn
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia
- Client: Koger & Partners
- Size: 19,400 m2
- Commission: 2004
- Completed: 2007
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Article source: OMA
The proposal for the 90 square meter Repossi flagship on Place Vendome divides the store into three distinct spaces – contextually referred to as street, gallery and salon. Based on the idea that the collection of jewelry will be experienced and purchased at three different speeds – fast, slow, very slow – each floor responds to the different paces of shopping.
The ground floor is the most public space. It works as an extension of the street providing a quick experience of the store. The first floor is a gallery, the level where the entire Repossi collection is exhibited. The basement is a salon. The most intimate space of the boutique, it allows customized service for clients and patient exploration of special pieces.
Image Courtesy © Cyrille Weiner
- Architects: OMA
- Project: Repossi Place Vendome
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Cyrille Weiner
- Client: Repossi
- Partner: Ippolito Pestellini Laparelli
- Team: Antonio Barone, Paul Cornet, Leonardos Katsaros, Francesca Lantieri, Kate Lee, Francesco Moncada, Silvia Sandor
- Local Architect: DATA Architectes
- Structure engineer: Batiserf
- MEP engineer: BET Louis Choulet
- Wall displays and mechanical displays: Goppion
- Standing displays: Sice-Previt
- Mirror design: Sabine Marcelis Studio
- Year: 2014, concept, 2016 built
- Status: Completed
Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Article source: Arch Studio
Lily Nails is a nail and eyelash salon that owns numerous chain stores in Beijing and Shanghai. To meet the needs of environmental upgrade of the brand, Arch Studio was commissioned to do the design for the brand’s new store in Yau Tang Shopping Centre, Beijing. The store is a rectangular space with an area of more than 60 m2
Image Courtesy © Jin Weiqi
- Architects: Arch Studio
- Project: Lily Nails – Nail and Eyelash Salon(Yau Tang Store)
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Jin Weiqi
- Design Team: Han Wen-Qiang, Song Hui-Zhong, Huang Tao
- Design Company: Arch Studio
- Project Address: Yau Tang Square, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Design Time: 2016.01 — 2016.03
- Construction Time: 2016.04 — 2016.06
- Area: 66 m2
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Joshua Florquin Architect
Les Dada East is a hair & styling salon located near Bastille in the heart of Paris. Its founder, Edoardo Seghi has created a salon that offers more than haircuts. It also hosts cultural events such as art expositions and openings. He offers an atypical atmosphere and exclusive service.
Edoardo commissioned Joshua Florquin Architect to create a new interior concept and design for his 2nd salon in Paris.
Image Courtesy © Matteo Rossi
- Architects: Joshua Florquin Architect
- Project: Les DaDa East – Hair and styling salon
- Location: 52 rue Trousseau 75011 Paris, France
- Photography: Matteo Rossi
- Client: Edoardo Seghi – Les Dada East
- Date: December 2015