Article source: monovolume architecture + design
The company Blaas in Bolzano is specialized in electro-mechanics. In the new head office the company presents its new product range and offers repair service.
On the ground floor of the building there is the sales division, on the first floor the exposition area and the repair shop. All administration offices are located on the second floor. The overall impression of the structure is a homogenous and closed building. Nevertheless, there exists a separation between the public and the private sector. The client can perceive this clear and formal internal division already from the outside.
- Architect: monovolume architecture + design (Patrik Pedó_Juri Pobitzer)
- Name of Project: Blaas general partnership
- Location: Via Enrico Fermi, Bolzano, Italy
- Architectural staff: Arch. Christian Gold / Arch. Barbara Waldboth / Thomas Garasi
- Structural engineers: Baucon Bozen (Ing. Neulichedl Simon)
- Photographer: Oskar Da Riz