Archive for the ‘Shop’ Category
Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
Article source: Miriam Barrio
Casa Nostra Fruit Shop’s new image focuses on raising the product’s attention above everything. An interior design that avoids stereotypes, that has been applied uniquely monochrome in a space that does not need decorative elements, and that highlights its fresh and colourful products.
Image Courtesy © Maria Pujol
- Architects: MIRIAMBARRIO
- Project: Casa Nostra
- Location: Passatge Verdum, 14 Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Maria Pujol
- Graphic Design: Francesc Moret
- Surface: 70mts
- Work Duration: January-April 2016
Thursday, January 4th, 2018
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA)
Located above Tre Torri station on the M5 line of Milan’s Metro network, CityLife Shopping District integrates a new public park with indoor and outdoor piazzas, food hall, restaurants, cafes, shops and cinema as well as facilities for health and wellbeing.
Image Courtesy © Hufton+Crow
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA)
- Project: CityLife Shopping District
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: Hufton+Crow
- Project Director: Gianluca Racana ZHA
- Project Associate: Paolo Zilli ZHA
- Project Architect: Andrea Balducci Caste
- ZHA Site Supervision Team: Andrea Balducci Caste, Pierandrea Angius, Vincenzo Barilari, Stefano Paiocchi
- ZHA Design Team: H. Goswin Rothenthal, Carles S. Martinez, Gianluca Barone, Giuseppe Morando, Letizia Simoni, Arianna Russo, Annarita Papeschi, Fulvio Wirz, Marco Amoroso, Mario Mattia, Roberto Vangeli, Luciano Letteriello, Marco Guardincerri, Marina Martinez, Alvin Triestanto, Subharthi Guha, Massimo Napoleoni, Massimiliano Piccinini, Kyle Dunnington, Luis Miguel Samanez, Santiago F. Achury, Martha Read, Peter McCarthy, Line Rahbek, Matteo Pierotti, Raquel Ordas, Alexandra Fisher, Sara Criscenti, Mattia Santi, Shahd Abdelmoneim, Cristina Capanna, Alessandra Catello, Agata Banaszek
- ZHA Competition Team: Simon Kim, Yael Brosilovski, Adriano De Gioannis, Graham Modlen, Karim Muallem, Daniel Li, Yang Jingwen, Tiago Correia, Ana Cajiao, Daniel Baerlecken, Judith Reitz
- Management: J and A/Ramboll
- Structural: AKT (SD), Redesco (DD-Construction podium and tower), Holzner and Bertagnolli + Cap (basement)
- M+E: Max Fordham + Manens-TIFS
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017
Article source: Jacques Ferrier architecture
La Mantilla answers the functional mix programme defined for the mixed development zone Jacques Coeur in Montpellier. With an approximately 32,000 m² surface area, it provides shops, restaurants, housing, a student residence, offices and a public car park.
Image Courtesy © Luc Boegly
- Architects: Jacques Ferrier architecture (Philippe Bonon, Philippe Cervantes)
- Project: Real Estate Complex La Mantilla
- Location: Montpellier, France
- Photography: Luc Boegly
- Client: Bouygues Immobilier, Pragma, Urbanisme et Commerce
- Project Manager: François Marquet
- Architect Partner: A+ Architecture
Thursday, December 14th, 2017
Article source: Yaroslav Galant
The Yaroslav Galant innovative design studio finished work on the project of the Kiev’s first fruit shop RAMBUTAN fruit studio. Vintage style of this place develops an idea of the fascinating club atmosphere for adherents of a healthy lifestyle.
In Rambutan it is possible not only to buy fresh fruit, smoothie, salads, jams or wine, but also to learn about useful properties and an origin of the offered exotic. A rack at a window, bright chairs and Wi-Fi invite guests to have a rest, communicate and taste.
Image Courtesy © Yaroslav Galant
- Architects: Yaroslav Galant
- Project: RAMBUTAN fruit studio
- Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Tuesday, November 28th, 2017
Article source: monovolume architecture+design
The new beverage market is located along the busy north ring in the industrial area of Brunico. The new building is designed as a beverage wholesale shop and is located directly adjacent to the existing headquarters and warehouse of the company Harpf.
The new beverage market is designed as a wood construction for several reasons: the new beverage market was built on some existing underground storage, so the lightweight applied had to be appropriated.
Image Courtesy © Jürgen Eheim
- Architects: monovolume architecture+design
- Project: Drink Market Harpf
- Location: Bruneck, Italy
- Photography: Jürgen Eheim
- Software used: ArchiCAD
- Structure Project: Grie-Plan
- Project Strategie: Christian Mikunda
- Interior design: raumstory
- Floor: 315m²
- Building time: 2 Months
- Year: 2014
Monday, November 27th, 2017
Article source: Jo Nagasaka / Schemata Architects
This rice shop is located on a modest-sized shopping street spanning 300 meters between the main shopping area and Togoshi Koen station.
The street used to prosper with an array of small individual shops, but it has declined substantially and many shops had been closed down. As a consequence, the street is increasingly filled with closed shutters. If no measure is taken against the declining condition, it would eventually become a so-called “shutter street” and the shopping street would disappear.
A local team, Owan Ltd., is striving to reactivate the shopping street. They operate MR. COFFEE, a roastery/coffee shop, and PEDERA BRANKA, a café, on the same street.
Image Courtesy © Kenta Hasegawa
Monday, November 13th, 2017
Article source: Zooco Estudio
Nuilea, is a space dedicated to the sale of cosmetic products, based on the specific indications and requests of the client; A project that does not modify the existing space and limits, a minimum time of construction and the sale of a product whose main characteristic is its natural origin.
Image Courtesy © Imagen subliminal
- Architects: Zooco Estudio
- Project: Nuilea
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Imagen subliminal
- Collaborators: María Larriba, Francisco Hidalgo and Victor Romero
- Year: 2016
Sunday, November 5th, 2017
Article source: Masquespacio
Masquespacio presents Kento, their last project for an Oriental food chain in Valencia, focused mainly on sushi and other specialties from the Japanese kitchen. Founded by Eduardo Hijlkema the new chain counts on the consultancy of well-known chef and youtuber Taka Sasaki.
Image Courtesy © Luis Beltran
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017
Article source: rgastudio
Taglio is located in Milan, at number 10 via Vigevano. On the ground floor of a typically Milanese block of flats with communal balconies, it is just a few feet away from the Navigli canals.
Image Courtesy © Michele Nastasi
Friday, September 29th, 2017
Article source: MVRDV
Magasin 113 is located within Gothenburg’s future Frihamnen RiverCity — the largest urban development project in Scandinavia. The proposed 16,500m2 transformation and extension of the existing warehouse is located on the riverfront, will create a more inclusive and vibrant area of the city. The entire site occupies the edge of an existing public square while Magasin 113 itself located in an existing historical warehouse structure which will offer flexible offices, an art centre, pop-up spaces, a café, tourist information, shops, a restaurant and studios. Gothenburg-based advertising agency Forsman & Bodenfors and Göteborgs Konsthall have plans to establish its offices in the building.
Image Courtesy © MVRDV
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Magasin 113
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Client: Gothenburg City Council and Älvstranden Utveckling
- Design Team: Jacob van Rijs, Fokke Moerel with Klaas Hofman, Daniella Persson, Mathias Pudelko, Alicja Pawlak and Mateusz Wojcieszek
- Visualization: Antonio Luca Coco, Pavlos Ventouris, Massimiliano Marzoli, Paolo Mossa Idra and Davide Calabro
- Co-architects: BSK Arkitekter