Archive for the ‘Shop’ Category
Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
Article source: Jo Nagasaka/ Schemata Architects
JINS, one of the biggest eyewear brands in Japan, commissioned Schemata Architects to design the renewal of their Ageo shop on the occasion of its 12th anniversary. The existing shop consists of two L-shaped blocks, respectively an eyewear shop and a cafe, positioned around a square courtyard surrounded by an open corridor serving as a cozy outdoor cafe space. However, the existing building was clad in wooden panels and the courtyard and the cafe were hidden from the street.
We removed the exterior walls and installed Low-E paired glass to initiate the view towards the beautiful courtyard from the street, while creating an impressive display of their extensive eyewear products highly visible from the street at the same time.
Image Courtesy © Kenta Hasegawa
- Architects: Jo Nagasaka/ Schemata Architects
- Project: Jins Ageo Shop Renovation
- Location: 957-1 Futatsumiya Ageo Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Kenta Hasegawa
- Graphic and sign design: KIGI
- Project team: Ryosuke Yamamoto , Ou Ueno , Takuya Sakamoto
- Construction: FUYUKI KOGYO / Ideura Kensetu (demolition + landscape + façade) / SPACE(interior) / O.F.C(furniture)
- Collaboration: KIGI(sign and graphic design)
- Floors: 1
- Floor area: 239.6m2
- Completion: 08/2016
Thursday, September 8th, 2016
Article source: Steven Holl Architects
The 400sf Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle shop is an abstract insertion into the historic fabric of Greenwich Village. It is envisioned as an integral material/spatial whole.
An imagined geometry for olfaction, a slipped disk characterizes the facade, the main cabinetry, the furniture, and the secret garden beyond.
Image Courtesy © Aislinn Weidele
- Architects: Steven Holl Architects
- Project: Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Aislinn Weidele and Susan Wides
- Software used: Rhinoceros, AutCAD
- Client: Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle
- Lighting consultant: L’Observatoire International
- Cabinetry: Javier Gomez
- Size: 400f/37m
- Year: 2013 – 2014
Sunday, August 21st, 2016
Article source: Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio
The space is designed for Ertürk Textile Denim Showroom in İstanbul Merter with signature of Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio which was founded by Arch MSc H. Basri Hamulu; rather than fabric display wrapped around a system in high shelves, having a post industrial cultural atmosphere beyond product stacking and by acting with the idea of exhibition of the rolled up fabrics in natural poses.
Image Courtesy © Cemal Emden
- Architects: Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio
- Project: Erturk Textile Showroom
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Photography: Cemal Emden
- Client: Ertürk Textile
- Design Team: Hasan Basri Hamulu, Ömer Hamulu, Erdem Hamulu, Emel Sönmezay, Naz Nalbantoğlu
- Total Construction Area: 650 m²
Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
Article source: Labzona federico tinti
The idea starts from the desire to create a different concept of relationship and interaction with the customer in line with the attitudes and artistic directions proposals.
The space is structured to be formed for the different display and spatial needs.
Image Courtesy © Labzona federico tinti
Sunday, August 14th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
Nanning is the capital of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in southern China. It is known as the “Green City” because of its abundance of lush tropical foliage.
In 2015, we designed a high-end photographic studio Guangxi Nanning Winhand Bridal Shop nearby Nanning Wuxiang Lake Park with fine ecology environment, which offers professional services for bridal & groom wear, photography, filming and hair & make-up.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Project: Guangxi Nanning Winhand Bridal Shop
- Location: Nanning, Guangxi Province, China
- Designer: Li Yizhong, Chen Song, Xiao Yao
- Furnishings: Xiong Can, Chen Song, Ou Xueting
- Service: Interior Design, Lighting Design, Soft-furnishing Design
- Main Materials: White paint, white tiles, black titanium brushed steel, white iron, art glass, wood flooring, carpet, wood finishes Movies, rice gray leather hard pack
Wednesday, August 10th, 2016
Article source: Torafu Architects
We performed the interior design for a store by Aesop, an Australian skin care brand, located in the newly built shopping mall PARCO2 in Sendai. The site is 6m wide by 7.8m deep with a height of 3.4m.
Image Courtesy © Takumi Ota
- Architects: Torafu Architects
- Project: Aesop Sendai PARCO2
- Location: Aesop Sendai PARCO2, Sendai, Japan
- Photography: Takumi Ota
- Production: &S
- Graphics: Aesop / Lightings:DAIKO
- Total floor area: 48m2
- Design period: 2015.9 – 2016.03
- Construction period: 2016.04 – 2016.05
Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Article source: [tp3] architekten
The design for this pharmacy is based on the idea to make the individual functional areas visible on the facade. The result is a tough, cubic building as a solitaire within the existing shopping center.
The staggering of the structure is a result of the inner spatial and functional flows. Thus, the entrance area and the open and glazed salesroom as well as the other rooms (adjoining and ordination rooms on the upper floor) become visible as individual bodies within the total volume.
Image Courtesy © Mark Sengstbratl
- Architects: [tp3] architekten
- Project: Pharmacy Bad Hall
- Location: Bad Hall, Oberösterreich
- Photography: Mark Sengstbratl
- Year: 2016
Saturday, July 16th, 2016
Article source: LEVS architecten
LEVS architecten has won an international competition for the design of a new residential area nearby the Russian city of Kazan. The winning master plan and architectural concept take a ‘Dutch approach’ to create a living environment for approximately 17,000 residents. Intimate dimensions, green spaces, informal bike paths and walkways, adequate facilities, and spirited architecture together make the Machaon Valley a sustainable community.
Image Courtesy © LEVS architecten
- Architects: LEVS architecten
- Project: Machaon Valley
- Location: Malye Kabany, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
Friday, July 15th, 2016
Article source: Triptyque Architecture
Triptyque Architecture takes part in a 150.000m2 master plan in the city of São Paulo organized around a university campus receiving 15.000 students. The whole project consists of four towers with a mixed program: 400 apartments, an hotel, offices and shops. Two others French agencies have been invited to work on this project: PCA and Edouard François.
Image Courtesy © Ricardo Bassetti
- Architects: Triptyque Architecture
- Project: A Tropical Tower
- Location: São Paulo, Morumbi, Brazil
- Photography: Ricardo Bassetti
- Partners: Guillaume Sibaud, Olivier Raffaëlli, Greg Bouset e Carolina Bueno
- Coordinator: Luiz Trindade
- Project manager: Bianca Coelho
- Team: Fernanda Figueira, André Mathias, Murillo Fantinati, Renan Bussi
- Number of items in the Tropical Tower: 171 unités
- Ground area: 38.900m²
- Total area of the 4 towers: 236.200m²
- Tropical Tower built area: 35.000m²
- Construction start deadline: 2018
Friday, July 15th, 2016
Article source: Fabio Fantolino
Within the heart of the historic centre of Turin, Studio Fantolino designed the new architectural spaces for a very important wedding dresses brand: White Le Spose Torino.
The restyling project involves two diverse yet connected shops, not so distant one another.
Image Courtesy © Fabio Fantolino