Archive for the ‘Shop’ Category
Tuesday, December 13th, 2016
Article source: Tsou Arquitectos
The refurbishment proposal of Óptica Queirós goes through the redefinition of the functional zoning and circulations.
The front desk and workshop are placed sideways.
The central space of the showroom and personalized attendance is well-marked by the false ceiling design..
Image Courtesy © João Macedo
- Architects: Tsou Arquitectos (Tiago Tsou)
- Project: Optica Queiros
- Location: Rua Maria da Fonte nº 160, Póvoa de Lanhoso, Portugal
- Photography: João Macedo
- Team: Tiago Tsou e António Alberto Costa
- Gross area (m2): 54 m²
- Cocnlusion: 2016
Thursday, November 24th, 2016
Article source: phdd arquitectos
The Craft Company is a small shop in the historic center of Cascais, on two floors with about 40m2 each. Initially there were three “nicely” fitted.
The yarn store invites us to a journey in time, the meeting between the modern and the classic. That was the customer’s goal and was the principle for the development of the project.
Image Courtesy © Francisco Nogueira
- Architects: phdd arquitectos
- Project: The Craft Company
- Location: Cascais, Portugal
- Photography: Francisco Nogueira
- Collaborators: Pedro Serra
- Area: 75 m2
- Year of project: 2015
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: Piuarch
The Belgian brand LES HOMMES opens the first flagship store in Belgium in a 200sqm space in Antwerp, home town of the two creative directors Tom Notte e Bart Vandebosch.
The boutique- at 6 Arme Duivelstraat – it’s the second flagship store in Europe after the one in Milan Porta Nuova opened in 2014 and prelude an important expansion which foresees the opening of 15 new boutiques in Asia in 3 years time.
Like for Milan, the concept and the brand identity of the new boutique were developed by Piuarc, to whom the brand entrust the responsibility for the task to express in space, colours, geometries and materials the values and images that characterize its style.
Image Courtesy © Piuarch
- Architects: Piuarch
- Project: Les Hommes
- Location: via Arme Duivelstraat 6, Anversa, Belgium
- Client: Notte Vandebosch Milano SpA
- Architectural design and furnishings: Piuarch. Francesco Fresa, Germán Fuenmayor, Gino Garbellini, Monica Tricario
- Space: 200 mq
- Year: 2016
Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016
Article source: PHTAA Living Design
Keaton by PHTAA Living design is the modern vintage tailor shop which located in downtown of Bangkok. With the commercial context, independent retail, bar and cafe. Keaton well-blends with surrounding. The look of vintage fashionable guy reflect on the shop’s atmosphere.
Image Courtesy © PHTAA Living Design
- Architects: PHTAA Living Design
- Project: Seaming micro architecture to the gentleman society
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016
Article source: Arches
LINEA – an office and the showroom for exclusive quality and interior decoration materials.
The building is located in the historic district Žvėrynas, the former summer resort and recently part of an old town of Vilnius. Rich with old wooden houses and natural vegetation it is considered one of the most preserved historic small scale homesteads of the city. This is what has become the main challenge – to face the strict architectural and urban protection requirements, by the same time to create a contemporary, memorable, open and inviting object for the public use.
Image Courtesy © Leonas Garbačauskas
- Architects: Arches
- Project: Linea show room
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
- Photography: Leonas Garbačauskas
- Team: Arūnas Liola, Edgaras Neniškis, Rolandas Liola, Enrika Geštautaitė, Marijus Vroblevičius
- Interior: Studio „Pazma“
- Structural Engineers: Arvydas Stumbras, Tomas Žvinys
- Area: 660.38sqm
- Project Year: 2015
Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
Article source: Jo Nagasaka/ Schemata Architects
JINS, one of the biggest eyewear brands in Japan, commissioned Schemata Architects to design the renewal of their Ageo shop on the occasion of its 12th anniversary. The existing shop consists of two L-shaped blocks, respectively an eyewear shop and a cafe, positioned around a square courtyard surrounded by an open corridor serving as a cozy outdoor cafe space. However, the existing building was clad in wooden panels and the courtyard and the cafe were hidden from the street.
We removed the exterior walls and installed Low-E paired glass to initiate the view towards the beautiful courtyard from the street, while creating an impressive display of their extensive eyewear products highly visible from the street at the same time.
Image Courtesy © Kenta Hasegawa
- Architects: Jo Nagasaka/ Schemata Architects
- Project: Jins Ageo Shop Renovation
- Location: 957-1 Futatsumiya Ageo Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Kenta Hasegawa
- Graphic and sign design: KIGI
- Project team: Ryosuke Yamamoto , Ou Ueno , Takuya Sakamoto
- Construction: FUYUKI KOGYO / Ideura Kensetu (demolition + landscape + façade) / SPACE(interior) / O.F.C(furniture)
- Collaboration: KIGI(sign and graphic design)
- Floors: 1
- Floor area: 239.6m2
- Completion: 08/2016
Thursday, September 8th, 2016
Article source: Steven Holl Architects
The 400sf Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle shop is an abstract insertion into the historic fabric of Greenwich Village. It is envisioned as an integral material/spatial whole.
An imagined geometry for olfaction, a slipped disk characterizes the facade, the main cabinetry, the furniture, and the secret garden beyond.
Image Courtesy © Aislinn Weidele
- Architects: Steven Holl Architects
- Project: Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Aislinn Weidele and Susan Wides
- Software used: Rhinoceros, AutCAD
- Client: Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle
- Lighting consultant: L’Observatoire International
- Cabinetry: Javier Gomez
- Size: 400f/37m
- Year: 2013 – 2014
Sunday, August 21st, 2016
Article source: Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio
The space is designed for Ertürk Textile Denim Showroom in İstanbul Merter with signature of Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio which was founded by Arch MSc H. Basri Hamulu; rather than fabric display wrapped around a system in high shelves, having a post industrial cultural atmosphere beyond product stacking and by acting with the idea of exhibition of the rolled up fabrics in natural poses.
Image Courtesy © Cemal Emden
- Architects: Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio
- Project: Erturk Textile Showroom
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Photography: Cemal Emden
- Client: Ertürk Textile
- Design Team: Hasan Basri Hamulu, Ömer Hamulu, Erdem Hamulu, Emel Sönmezay, Naz Nalbantoğlu
- Total Construction Area: 650 m²
Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
Article source: Labzona federico tinti
The idea starts from the desire to create a different concept of relationship and interaction with the customer in line with the attitudes and artistic directions proposals.
The space is structured to be formed for the different display and spatial needs.
Image Courtesy © Labzona federico tinti
Sunday, August 14th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
Nanning is the capital of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in southern China. It is known as the “Green City” because of its abundance of lush tropical foliage.
In 2015, we designed a high-end photographic studio Guangxi Nanning Winhand Bridal Shop nearby Nanning Wuxiang Lake Park with fine ecology environment, which offers professional services for bridal & groom wear, photography, filming and hair & make-up.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Project: Guangxi Nanning Winhand Bridal Shop
- Location: Nanning, Guangxi Province, China
- Designer: Li Yizhong, Chen Song, Xiao Yao
- Furnishings: Xiong Can, Chen Song, Ou Xueting
- Service: Interior Design, Lighting Design, Soft-furnishing Design
- Main Materials: White paint, white tiles, black titanium brushed steel, white iron, art glass, wood flooring, carpet, wood finishes Movies, rice gray leather hard pack