Archive for the ‘shopping center’ Category
Saturday, January 28th, 2017
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
Fuzhou Finance Special Zone Sales Center located in Fuzhou CBD will be the financial center of west strait urban development. Worship experience, tasteful lifestyle and innovation culture are what we hope to make for the client.
The sales center is designed into a modern, high-end and international style space.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Project: Fuzhou Finance Special Zone Sales Center
- Location: Fuzhou, Fujian Province, China
- Project Team: Li Yizhong, Fan Yihua, Xiong Can, Huang Jianfeng, Ou Xueting, Qin Ying, Sun Bin, Ye Zenghui, Chen Songhua, Hu Peng
- Service: Interior Design, Soft Furnishings Design, Soft Furnishings Execution, Lighting Design and Consulting Service
- Materials: Aran White Marble, Eastfold Grey Marble, China Black Marble, Statuario Marble, Toughened Glass, Grey Mirror, Copper Wire Drawing of Stainless Steel, Wallcloth Hard Fabric and Wood Finish
- Area: 750 square meters
Friday, January 20th, 2017
Article source: ZERAFA ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
Za’abeel Park has been designed to showcase Dubai’s status as a regional center for the development of high-technology and IT industries through a unique mix of educational and recreational facilities. The development of these facilities within a large scale garden-park setting has created a multi-faceted urban space within the city center for both residents and visitors alike. This urban idea is fundamental to the “new face of Dubai” and the future development of the city within an international context. Within this spirit, the proposed “Emblem” tower for Za’abeel Park should be expressive of the confluence of these regional ideas, energy, and culture which define the modern city with an underlying emotional reference to a more universal iconography.
Image Courtesy © ZERAFA ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
- Architects: ZERAFA ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
- Project: Ambient Tower Dubai- Thyssenkrupp
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Software used: Autocad, Rhino, V-Ray
- Client: Dubai Municipality
- Joint Venture Architect: Gregory T Waugh, AIA
- Design Team: Jason Zerafa, Joaquin Boldrini, , Pablo Zamorano, Luis E. Carmona, Katherine Moya.
- Structural Consultant: Gilsanz Murray Steficek LLP.
- Structural Design Team: Ramon Gilsanz, Jessica Mandrick
- Mechanical Consultant: Consentini
- Mechanical Design Team: Mike Maybaum, David Leo.
- Size: 7238 sm.
- Status: International Competition Proposal.
Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
Article source: Carlo Ratti Associati
The Supermarket of the Future, a large grocery store featuring pioneering digital solutions developed by Carlo Ratti Associati, opens this week in Milan, Italy. The new store was built by Coop Italia, Italy’s largest supermarket chain. It incorporates facilities such as interactive food tables, smart shelves and real time data visualizations, which will inform shoppers about the origins and characteristics of particular foodstuffs, promoting more informed consumption habits. The flagship store extends over a surface of 1,000 square meters (10,800 square feet) and employs technologies first presented in a prototypical version by Carlo Ratti Associati at Milan’s World Expo 2015, in the framework of Coop Italia’s Future Food District pavilion.
Image Courtesy © Daniele Iodice
- Architects: Carlo Ratti Associati
- Project: The Supermarket of the Future
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: Daniele Iodice, Michele Versaci and Inres
- Design: Coop’s Inres, Area-17 Architecture & Interiors
- IT: Accenture
- Visual identity: Studio FM Milano
Sunday, January 8th, 2017
Article source: Aedas
Located in front of the Sanya High-speed Railway Station, Sanya Integrated Commercial and Transportation Hub is a mixed-use tourist attraction and transportation hub. It will feature a retail podium, shopping streets village, a hotel, serviced apartments, a wedding event hall, a cinema, a children’s playground and a sky garden, all of which are linked to the high-speed rail and tram stations as well as the bus terminal.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
- Architects: Aedas
- Project: Sanya Integrated Commercial and Transportation Hub
- Location: Sanya, China
- Client: Bestway Investment Asia Pte Ltd
- Director: Kevin Wang
- Gross floor area: 121,388 sqm (above ground); 153,854 sqm (below ground)
- Completion year: 2019
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Article source: Jarmund/Vigsnæs AS Arkitekter MNAL
Paleet is a shopping center situated on the high street Karl Johans gate in the very centre of Oslo. It has operated as a shopping mall since 1990, a new building sitting behind retained historical facades from the 1860’s.
In 2014 Paleet has undergone an extensive refurbishment. The aim has been to create a shopping destination with a strong personality. The project seeks to provide an overall experience through exquisite design as well as offering a range of dining venues and high end boutiques. As a collaboration between Petter Abrahamsen at RISS AS, Linda Knoph Vigsnæs of Lysstoff AS and the architects Jarmund/Vigsnæs Architects, the group had a shared design vision from the outset.
Image Courtesy © Nils Petter Dale
- Architects: Jarmund/Vigsnæs AS Arkitekter MNAL
- Project: PALEET SHOPPING CENTER
- Location: Karl Johans gate 37-43, Oslo, Norway
- Photography: Nils Petter Dale, Einar Aslaksen
- Client: KLP Eiendom
- Consultants: RISS AS, Linda Knoph Vigsnæs/LYSSTOFF AS
- Primary architects: Einar Jarmund, Håkon Vigsnæs, Alessandra Kosberg, Siv Hofsøy, Claes Cho Heske Ekornås, Ane Sønderaal Tolfsen, Jeanette Alvestad, Mari Isdahl, Martin Kandola, Harald Lode (freelance)
- Size: ca 10100 m2
- Schedule: Finished September 2014
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: ARCHETONIC
Zentral is located on a property with unusual geometry. It is a multiuse complex with offices, a shopping center, and apartments. Facing the Manuel Gómez Morín peripheral ring, Zentral enjoys a strategic location on one of Guadalajara’s main routes in the Puerta de Hierro neighborhood. Its soaring views of the city serve as a cornerstone for the project.
Image Courtesy © Bloom Render
- Architects: ARCHETONIC (Jacobo Micha Mizrahi + Jaime Micha Balas)
- Project: Zéntral
- Location: Puerta de Hierro, Guadalajara, Jalisco, México
- Renders: Bloom Render
- Design team: Gustavo O´Farrill Ferro,Alfredo Monterde Alarcón, Adrián García García, Rodrigo Muñoz García, Rodolfo Romero Chávez
- Structure: Ing. Rodolfo Valles
- Construction: Constructora SMB
- Engineering: INTERBRAX, INRASA, CYVSA
- Area: 79,264 m2
- Year: 2016
- Status: In process
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016
Article source: Egue y Seta
Walk in this Inhabitable architectural prosthesis: a space for seclusion and relaxation offering a set of facilities and technological devices thought to encourage disconnection from shopping routine while reconnecting to the more virtual/remote realm. A grandstand balcony terrace where to enjoy the privileged views over the urban scape of “La Maquinista” Shopping Center.
Image Courtesy © VICUGO FOTO
- Architects: Egue y Seta
- Project: La Maquinista
- Location: C.C La Maquinista, Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: VICUGO FOTO
- Collaborators: Daniel Pérez, Felipe Araujo, Gaia Trotta, Szymon Keller y Covadonga Díaz
- Promoter: La Maquinista
- Area: 38 m2
- Completed date: 2016
Wednesday, October 12th, 2016
Article source: Girimun
Patio is a phased project that brings a refreshing look at how to think and conceive a truly mixed-use development to the Northeast of Brazil. It consists of 40,000 sqm shopping and entertainment centre in a 3-storey podium interlinked with 2 office towers, 1 hotel and 4 residential apartment blocks. The master plan revolves around a central outdoor square and explores synergies, efficiency and convenience between the various components of the project suggesting a new and contemporary way to live, work and play.
Image Courtesy © Girimun
- Architects: Girimun
- Project: Patio Campina Grande
- Location: Campina Grande , Brazil
- Client: Saphyr Shopping Centres
- Size: 316,000 sqm
- Design: Girimun Ltd 2013
Thursday, September 22nd, 2016
Article source: v2com
Situated just outside the town of Meaux, the shopping centre can be accessed via three major roads and thus enjoys exceptional accessibility.
The project drew on the elements of the surrounding area to create a diversified landscape: it fits with the colorful fields of geometrically apportioned agricultural land, the winding meanders of the Ourcq Canal and the buildings of various shapes and sizes to create a fragmented and diversified landscape.
Image Courtesy © Alain Caste
- Architects: Arte Charpentier Architectes
- Project: Les Saisons
- Location: ZAC du Parc d’Activités du Pays de Meaux, Chauconin Neufmontiers, France
- Photography: Epaillard+Machado, Alain Caste
- Project owner: Immochan
- Delegate project owner: Auchan
- Structures: SNC Lavalin
- Parking: 2,000 spaces in the basement, 1,000 spaces in the spiral car park
- Surface area: 67 000 sqm (sales surface area 48,640 sqm, 95 shops)
- Delivery: 2015
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
Xi’an Vanke Reputation Sales Center is located at the prosperous and bustling crossroads of science and technology 2nd Road and Zhang 8th North Road in Xi’an city, Shan’xi province. The total area is about 460,000 square meters.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design (Li Yizhong, Fan Yihua, Dong Zhenhua)
- Project: Xi’an Vanke Reputation Sales Center
- Location: Xi’an, Shan’xi Province, China
- Software used: CAD, Photoshop CS3 and 3D software
- Furnishings Design: Xiong Can, Ou Xueting, Li Yunyun, Sun Bin
- Construction Drawing: Ye Zenghui, Lin Qing, Hu Peng
- Service: Interior Design, Soft-furnishings Design, Lighting Design, Consultant Service
- Area: 680 square meters