Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
Article source: URBANTAINER Co.,LTD.
Located in Hongdae, DAS107 is an iconic store that—in collaboration with street culture specialist Kasina—represents adidas’ top-of-the-line products such as adidas Consortium limited items and other selected pieces. With its roots in Busan, Kasina began as selector and importer of street culture brands. For this collaboration project with adidas, the two brands’ objective is to select Korea’s most premium products and create a community space for sneaker nerds to experience the deep histories and designs.
Image Courtesy © Young Kim_Indiphos
- Architects: URBANTAINER Co.,LTD.
- Project: Adidas Concept Store ‘DAS 107 by kasina’
- Location: 74, Wawoosan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Young Kim_Indiphos
- Client: adidas Korea
- Creative Director: Younjin Jeong, Jinyoung Yoon
- Space Design Team:Hyunwoo Sa
- Brand Design Team: Minjeong Choi
- Area: 114.23m²
Saturday, February 25th, 2017
Article source: IGLO Architects
Anatolia Tiles is a Canadian Company who imports ceramic tiles they got produced in Europe and Turkey and sell them in Canadian market. Recently they decided to sell their products in the U.S. market as well, especially in southern part of U.S.A. As a result of their strategic plans they decided to build a logistic center in Aliaga -Izmir/TURKEY as direct sea transport from south of Turkey to Southern U.S.A came out to be much cheaper than TIR transport.
The company has 10 similar logistic buildings in Canada, thus they are used to working with architects and they were in the expectation of a similar design approach in their new building as in their existing buildings.
Image Courtesy © IGLO Architects
- Architects: IGLO Architects
- Project: Anatolia Tiles
- Location: Izmir, Turkey
- Client: Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc.
- Team: Zafer KAROGLU, Yildirim GIGI, Zeycan Gokce ABAY, Dilara BOZKALE, Ayse PEK, Pinar KOMURCU
- Project Area: 6250 sqm
- Project Start Date: January 2016
- Project Completion Date: October 2017
- Construction Date: Ongoing
Sunday, January 22nd, 2017
Article source: SuperLimão Studio
SuperLimão Studio was invited by Riccó to develop a design to their new space facade in São Paulo (Brazil). With the aim to provide more visibility and convey attributes linked to a century corporate furnitures brazilian brand, the big challenge was to build a new facade to a preexisting building located in one of the most important avenue in the city.
Image Courtesy © Maíra Acayaba
- Architects: SuperLimão Studio
- Project: Surface Design – Showroom Riccó
- Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brasil / São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Maíra Acayaba
- Project Team: Lula Gouveia, Thiago Rodrigues, Antonio Carlos Figueira de Mello, André Sauaia, Ana Carolina Bryn.
- Management of Execution: ANF Engenharia
- Execution of the Aluminum Plates: Riccó
- Year: 2016
Friday, January 6th, 2017
Article source: MVSA Architects
In designing a new European HQ for PVH Europe: Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger, we were inspired by the waterfront location. The former port turned creative hub shares the IJ with two contemporary landmark buildings: the EYE film museum and Muziekgebouw aan t ’IJ. We realized that our own building could complete a stunning architectural triangle.
exterior view, Image Courtesy © Ronald Tilleman
- Architects: MVSA Architects (Wouter Thijssen)
- Project: New European HQ Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger
- Location: Danzigerkade 165, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: Albert Bakker, Ronald Tilleman and Barwerd van der Plas
- Client: PVH Europe (Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger)
- Interior design: Dan O’Kelly Studio, PVH, Creative Services, MVSA Architects, Amsterdam
- Developer: Heren 2, Amsterdam
- Contractor: HerenBouw, Amsterdam
- Constructive engineer: Van Rossum bv
- Installations: Huisman & van Muijen
- Real estate consultant: Appelhoven, Amsterdam
- Programme: 12.000m² showrooms and offices
- Completion: 2016
Friday, December 23rd, 2016
Article source: Studio Andrea Tognon Architecture
As if to honour its German roots, high-end fashion brand Jil Sander introduced it’s new retail design at the flagship store on the swanky Kurfürstendamm thoroughfare in Berlin. Occupying a ground floor unit of a landmark structure built in 1900 with an ornate art nouveau façade, the new aesthetic, created by Milan-based practice Andrea Tognan Architecture, is almost defiantly modern and understated, and clearly extrapolates Jil Sander‘s clean designs. Geometrical forms of the square and the rectangle largely define the premises, along with more fluent shapes that convey a zen-like sense of spatial harmony, and yet provide functionality at the same time.
Image Courtesy © Studio Andrea Tognon Architecture
Saturday, December 17th, 2016
Article source: Vo Trong Nghia Architects + Takashi Niwa
Located within Dong Da district, Hanoi, the newly constructed gallery and lighting showroom uses a perforated terracotta façade to create a simple yet significant impact on the surrounding landscape.
The gallery is located on the top floor overlooking a large neighbouring tree, while the slit skylights expose the roof garden. This offers a space for architects and design professionals to interact.
Image Courtesy © Trieu Chien
- Architects: Vo Trong Nghia Architects + Takashi Niwa
- Project: The Lantern- Nanoco – Panasonic lighting showroom
- Location: 83 Duong Lang, Dong Da district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Photography: Hiroyuki Oki, Trieu Chien
- Client: Fortune-Nano Electrical Company (Nanoco)
- Design Team: Nguyen Thi Thoa, Koji Yamamoto, Dao Sy DungContractor: Dai Dung JSC
- Interior contractor: T.S.I. Vietnam Co. Ltd.
- Site area: 72 m2
- GFA: 383 m2
- Completion: 01.2016
Tuesday, December 13th, 2016
Article source: Tsou Arquitectos
The refurbishment proposal of Óptica Queirós goes through the redefinition of the functional zoning and circulations.
The front desk and workshop are placed sideways.
The central space of the showroom and personalized attendance is well-marked by the false ceiling design..
Image Courtesy © João Macedo
- Architects: Tsou Arquitectos (Tiago Tsou)
- Project: Optica Queiros
- Location: Rua Maria da Fonte nº 160, Póvoa de Lanhoso, Portugal
- Photography: João Macedo
- Team: Tiago Tsou e António Alberto Costa
- Gross area (m2): 54 m²
- Cocnlusion: 2016
Friday, December 2nd, 2016
Article source: Didonè Comacchio Architects
The request of the client was to achieve in a small showroom, spaces can defer as homes, so that they can show to customers, products (lighting) inserted in its own context. The project is developed along an axis in which one side overlook the various environments, characterized by color and dall’oggettisitica, and on the other a large window that dominates throughout the company showroom Linea Light. The spaces are designed to also become places for informal meetings or various corporate activities.
Image Courtesy © Didonè Comacchio Architects
- Architects: Didonè Comacchio Architects
- Project: Showroom LL / / Light Village
- Location: Castelminio of Resana TV, Italy
- Year: 2016
- State: Powered
Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
Article source: Giraldi Associates Architects
Inside of the historical palace “Tornaquinci della Stufa” in Florence was opened the new flagship store Renascentia, brand specialized in the sale of handicraft products such as handbags, shoes and jewelry. The Giraldi Associates Architects studio has created the concept of the space confronting with an inner architecture constrained by the architectural heritage Authority.
Image Courtesy © Francesca Dattilo
- Architects: Giraldi Associates Architects (Daniela Girelli, Elena Federico, Sabrina Cappetta)
- Project: Renascentia Store
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Photography: Francesca Dattilo
- Client: Renascentia
- Graphic design and corporate identity: Giraldi Associates Architects – Francesca Dattilo
- Sqm: 1300
Friday, November 4th, 2016
Article source: meinDESIGN Interior Designer
Showroom „Euforma” is located in Warsaw, Poland- in a building from 1951 year.
High interiors and windows in the main room are associated with post-industrial climate and we used this fact in a project. The whole showroom space (150m2) consists four exhibition rooms – first one is the largest, next three are smaller. The first is a main exhibition with open exposure of furniture, lamps and accessories, including a separate place to work architect with customers.
The equipment containes best polish design only.
Image Courtesy © meinDESIGN Interior Designer