Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Thursday, July 11th, 2013
Article source: POLIVALENTE Artes & Oficios
ASSIGNMENT: Showroom design and construction. Its purpose is to welcome Exxacon potential customers. The showroom must be operative throughout the building labors, showing elegance and the corporate identity that characterizes Exxacon. Its structure must
be developed in a modular shape that utilizes only detachable and reusable materials.
MATERIALS: Chosen materials for the construction are directly related with the objective of achieving a completely detachable and reusable showroom for future Exxacon projects. The general structure is built in steel modular pieces, OSB plaques and structural plywood plaques. Windows are built in aluminum panels and simple crystal. The access is built as a brushed pinewood deck. Exterior screen is made of medestuk chain mail.
Image Courtesy © POLIVALENTE Artes & Oficios
Wednesday, May 1st, 2013
Article source: Megabudka
To design bright multifunctional space convenient for office work, visual for demonstration of interior elements, comfortable for lectures and prepossesing to communication at friendly meetings.
Image Courtesy Megabudka
- Architects: Megabudka
- Project: Office+Showroom for DK
- Location: Artplay, 10-2 Niknyaya Siromyatnicheskaya, Moscow, Russia
- Сredits: Kirill Gubernatorov, Andrey Samonaev, Artem Ukropov, Daria Listopad, Svetlana Tverdova
- Constructor: Igor Zavarov
- Client: DK.project
- Year: 2013
Saturday, March 16th, 2013
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects
A display landscape
The ‘Shop in Shop’ concept for Neil Barrett is based on a singular, cohesive project that is divided into sixteen separate pieces. Specific pieces have then been selected and installed into each of the four Neil Barrett ‘Shop in Shop’s in Seoul, and also into the Hong Kong shop; creating a unique display landscape within each store. Each separate element acts a as piece in a puzzle of the original ensemble, ensuring each shop maintains a relationship to the defined whole and with the other Neil Barrett Shop in Shop locations.
Image Courtesy © Virgile Simon Bertrand
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects & Neil Barrett
- Project: Neil Barrett ‘Shop in Shop’
- Location: Seoul, Korea and Hong Kong, China
- Photography: Virgile Simon Bertrand
- Design: Zaha Hadid & Patrik Schumacher
- Project Architect: Claudia Wulf & Elke Presser
- Concept Development: Claudia Wulf, Elke Presser & Torsten Broeder
- Fabrication: Evergrow
- Surface Material: PU Foam with glass fi bre, resin coating
Wednesday, March 13th, 2013
Article source: SieMatic Montreal
SieMatic, the German gold standard in high-end kitchens, is setting up shop in Quebec with the inauguration of new showroom icts in the Montreal region. “Visitors to our showroom will find out about the brand philosophy,” Explains Jean-Martin Lapointe, Sales Manager, Montreal Siematic, “in terms of quality finishes, technical innovation, ergonomics, and the modularity of parts and accessories on display.”
Image Courtesy SieMatic
- Architects: SieMatic Montreal
- Project: SieMatic comes to Quebec
- Location: Quebec, Canada
Sunday, January 27th, 2013
Article source: DRA&U
The project area is located near Rome in the Castelli Romani Park. Prior to our intervention, in the project area there was an old shed, abandoned for over 15 years was made of tuff bricks and it had a roof in Eternit. Before starting the construction of the new building was necessary to proceed with the work of land reclamation. In this way we were sure to realized a building in a safe place.
Image Courtesy © Fabio Paperetti
- Architects: DRA&U
- Project: Playmaker/PDV01
- Location: Marino, Rome, Italy
- Photography: Fabio Paperetti
- Client: Playmaker srl
- Tipology: Office | Showroom
- Date of completion: 2012
- Team Project: Giorgio Pini, Simone Luciani, Livia Campana
- Structural Engineering: Giuseppe Picchi
- Executive Project: Annapina Di Filippo
- Geodesic Engineering: Simone Luciani, Yana Ivanova
- Geodesic Structure: Devoto S.p.a.
- Lighting Design: Cannata & Partners
Friday, January 18th, 2013
Article source: Foster + Partners
Porcelanosa today revealed designs for its new flagship showroom in the historic Commodore Criterion building in Midtown Manhattan. The firm purchased the 1,700 square-metre, six-storey building northwest of Madison Square Park at 5th Avenue and Broadway in 2012 and selected Foster + Partners to refurbish the interiors – the project is due to be completed in spring 2014.
Image Courtesy Porcelanosa
- Architects: Foster + Partners
- Project: Porcelanosa Unveils New Flagship
- Location: New York, USA
Thursday, November 29th, 2012
Article source: Blouin Tardif Architecture-Environnement
Situated in an industrial sector near Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport and intersecting highways, this commercial building stands out for its efficient architecture, simple forms, and colourful envelope. Fournitures Sélect specializes in the sale, rental, and maintenance of equipment used in post-damage restoration; it also provides training on this equipment. The building includes a showroom, customer service counters, a classroom, offices, a repair workshop, and a warehouse.
Image Courtesy Steve Montpetit
- Architects: Blouin Tardif Architecture-Environnement
- Project: Fournitures Select
- Location: 1965, 55e avenue, Dorval, Canada
- Partner in charge: Alexandre Blouin
- Design team: Isabelle Beauchamp (Project Architect), Jonathan Trottier
- Mechanical Engineer: L.L.E.C. Inc.
- Electrical Engineer: ScotMa-Tech Inc.
- Civil Engineer: TEKNIKA-HBA
- Contractor: A.O.S. Construction Inc.
- Lighting Design: Novus
- Area: 13 400 pi2
- Cost: 1,8 M$
- Completion date: 2010
- Photographer: Steve Montpetit
Saturday, November 10th, 2012
Article source: Boffi
Boffi, a world leader in high-end kitchens and bathrooms, as well as its most recent addition, storage systems, in 2010, announces the Montreal opening of Boffi Studio Montreal, its first mono-brand showroom in Canada.“It is the only space of this type devoted exclusively to showcasing the products of the internationally distributed company,” notes Giancarlo Bonaldi, co-owner of Boffi Studio Montreal.. “Boffi is renowned for its aesthetic research, quality manufacturing, and technical innovation, resulting in a unique design philosophy and trademark products.
Image Courtesy Boffi
- Architects: Boffi
- Project: Boffi Studio Montreal
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Tuesday, November 6th, 2012
Article source: Bluarch
Located on the penthouse level of a commercial tower, this venue is a private bar/lounge/showroom for the liquor brand Right Gin. Similar venues were built in New York and Miami.
Image Courtesy Bluarch
- Architects: Bluarch
- Project: Right Gin Chicago
- Location: Chicago
Friday, November 2nd, 2012
Article source: IPNOTIC Architecture
ZAJC (www.meble-zajc.pl) is one of the fastest growing brands in the kitchen design and production fields. The headquarter and the showroom were intended to became company’s representational place. Architecture of the showroom refer to the ZAJC’ philosophy, which is high attention to aesthetics and detail.
Image Courtesy Norbert Banaszyk
- Architects: IPNOTIC Architecture
- Project: ZAJC Showroom and Production Hall
- Location: Poznań, Poland
- Photographers: Norbert Banaszyk, Fotoarchitektura