Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Article source: LUKSTUDIO
Based on the idea that a kitchen is the heart of a home, Lukstudio creates a culinary villagewhere kitchen appliances are displayed in four domestic settings, alongside a gallery, a cooking classroom, a VIP lounge, and a multi-functional courtyard. The design has transformed the original 1000-sqm mechanical floor into a complete brand experience for manufacturer Arda.
Image Courtesy © PROJECT|ION| motion picture production
- Architects: LUKSTUDIO
- Project: The Culinary Village: Arda Showroom
- Location: Kaixi Road, Nanhu District, Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China
- Photography: Peter Dixie, PROJECT|ION| motion picture production
- Director: Christina Luk
- Project team: Leo Wang, Yiye Lin, Alba Beroiz Blazquez, Jinhong Cai, Ray Ou, Marcello Chiado Rana, Yiren Ding, Kun Ma.
- General contractor: Shanghai Savor Construction & Decoration Co., Ltd.
- Scope: architecture andinterior design
- Client: Arda Kitchen Appliances
- Netarea: 1000sqm
- Design period: December 2015 – April 2016
- Construction period: July 2016 – April 2017
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Article source: AD ARCHITECTURE
LONSHRY Jewelry Art Store is located in the F16 Mall in Shantou, selling stylish jewelry of high quality.
It is a small space with only 60 sqm and there is a big pillar in the middle of it – it’s really a project which requires brainstorming. As both the designers and owner hope to make it different with traditional jewelry stores, and reflects the owner’s operation principle of pursuit of fashion, so we intended to design a jewelry store with sensory experience. It makes the design more difficult having a big pillar in the middle of this small space, but the designers cleverly designed floating “flowing bubbles” around the pillar, turning the shortcoming of the space into a bright spot, thus adding life to the bland space.
Image Courtesy © OUYANG Yun
- Architects: AD ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Lonshry Jewelry Art Store
- Location: Shantou, Guangdong, China
- Photography: OUYANG Yun
- Chief Designer: XIE Pei-he
- Design Team: XING Han-Qin, ZHOU Qian
- Built-up Area: 65㎡
- Completion Time: May 28th, 2017
Monday, September 18th, 2017
Article source: Nagasaka／Schemata Architects
TODAY’S SPECIAL opened their third shop as a “shop-in-shop” at BAL in Kyoto. Our design is based on the original spatial concept of TODAY’S SPECIAL, which are “light”, “standard” and “DIY”.
Image Courtesy © Takumi Ota
- Architects: Nagasaka／Schemata Architects
- Project: Today’s Special Kyoto
- Location: KyotoBAL 4F 251 Yamazaki-cho Kawaramachi-Sanjo Sagaru Nakagyo-ku Kyoto-City Kyoto Japan
- Photography: Takumi Ota
- Project team: Masami Nakata
- Usage: Gift Shop
- Construction: DECOR Co.,Ltd. (interior), New Constructor’s Network Co., Ltd. (wood angle)
- Site area: 284.02㎡
- Completion: 08/2015
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
Article source: ceschia e mentil architetti associati
The parcel interested by the intervention is occupied by a small 1970’s warehouse used as a utensils’ depot. A first intervention turned it into a commercial space for the sale of products complementing bathroom furniture; a second intervention amplifies the volume characterized by a big covering vault which repeats the construction system and faces it with a mimesis attitude.
Image Courtesy © ceschia e mentil architetti associati
Sunday, July 30th, 2017
Article source: MIDE architetti
The intervention involves an existing productive building, located along a busy commercial route of Noventa Padovana, in the eastern rural area of Padua. The late 900’s architectural body in composed of a compact large vaulted volume, in which a third is occupied by a two-storey directional block and two thirds by a double high space hosting the workshop.
Image Courtesy © Alessandra Bello
- Architects: MIDE architetti
- Project: AGOSTINI SHOES manufacturing plant
- Location: Noventa Padova Via Noventana 206 35027 (PD), Italy
- Photography: Alessandra Bello
- Committee: AGOSTINI SHOES
- Construction Company: PAMPAGNIN Costruzioni S.r.l.
- Infixes: PALLADIO
- Paved area: AGGLOTECH
- Surface: 700 m2
- Job assignmen: 03/2015
- Start of construction work: 06/2015
- End of construction work: 05/2017
Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Article source: Wutopia Lab
The mission to the architect is quite clear, the sales center must be finished in one week including 2-day design, 5-day construction.
For the sake of building up the sales center quickly, using thin-walled light gauge steel structure with sandwich board and polycarbonate sheet as bounding system is the only choice for architect.
Image Courtesy © Shao Feng
- Architects: Wutopia Lab (YU Ting, HUANG He)
- Project: Instant Red
- Location: Jiangsu, China
- Photography: Shao Feng
- Material: Light steel board, Sunlight panel
- Structure: Light steel
- Design Period: 2 days
- Date: November, 2015
Wednesday, July 12th, 2017
Article source: Shenzhen Bernard Space Design
Traditional expressions of eastern Zen are diversified. However, what we want to express is not the language deliberately posted with such labels but a kind of quiet expression that attaches importance to meaning instead of form. The project covers a showroom of 100 square meters and an office space of 700 square meters. Gene core of the major brand QUALLIN in the showroom is also created by us–trace to its source, and return to simplicity.
Image Courtesy © Zhang Zhiwen
- Architects: Shenzhen Bernard Space Design
- Project: OU ALLIN clothing
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Photography: Zhang Zhiwen
- Chief designer: Zhang Zhiwen
- Design team: Zhu Liangwen, Yang Weiyu, Sheng Pingfeng
- Decoration designer: Zhang Zhiwen
- Main materials: rusty iron plate, cement texture, artistic solid wood board, iron pipe, perforated iron plate
- Area: 800㎡
- Completion time: 2017,05
Sunday, July 2nd, 2017
Article source: Ministry of Design
Desiring relevance in the face of ever evolving retail trends, Tangs appointed MOD to fundamentally redefine its retail experience by establishing a new retail strategy, public space planning and holistic design for the ground and upper levels.
Image Courtesy © Ministry of Design
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Article source: II BY IV DESIGN
As front-runners in the Tile and Stone industry, Olympia Tile has great influence over styling and demand, particularly within North America, but also worldwide.
Their flagship showroom occupies an entire block and features over 37,000 square feet of space open to the public, which is nothing short of grand. Employing natural stone sourced from the client’s product line, we created a contemporary, fashion-forward space with a bold architectural feel that references a gallery experience and high-end retail.
Image Courtesy © Hill Peppard
- Architects: II BY IV DESIGN
- Project: Olympia Tile & Stone Showroom
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Photography: Hill Peppard
- Software used: Autocad
- Client: Olympia Tile International Inc.
- Size: 37,000 sq. ft.
- Date Completed: December 2014
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
Article source: MVRDV
From The Wall Street Journal to Elle, and Architectural Digest to The Lonely Planet city guide; Groos has been named as a leading example for promoting contemporary goings-on in the world of design, art, food and culture in Rotterdam. The one-of-a-kind 300m2 concept store is also heading in a different direction focusing more on high-end design, art, and collaborations with a range of creatives, yet still staying true to its original concept: to promote local talent from Rotterdam to a wide audience. The store’s distinct bright pink wall displays original artworks, and its custom-made mint green candy counter is designed by Sabine Marcelis.
Image Courtesy © Ossip van Duivenbode
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Concept Store Groos
- Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: Ossip van Duivenbode
- Client: Groos
- Design Team: Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs, Nathalie de Vries with Fokke Moerel, Elien Deceuninck, William de Ronde and Jun Xiang Zhang
- Contractor: Goudsesingel Onderhoud