Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Tuesday, November 7th, 2017
Article source: GARCIAGERMAN Arquitectos
The new Algo Bonito Showroom is the second renovation in the same neighborhood undertaken by our office for this dynamic fashion firm.
The blend of activities that characterize the everyday office work includes frequent presentations and catwalk private events, together with constant meetings and informal lunches, all which demand a flexible open space capable of instant transformations typified by a young, casual character.
Image Courtesy © Jorge López Conde
- Architects: GARCIAGERMAN Arquitectos
- Project: Algo Bonito Showroom
- Location: Distrito Salamanca, Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Jorge López Conde
- Client: Algo Bonito S.L. Global Communications Agency
- Team: Jacobo García-Germán, Laura Carrero, Raquel Díaz de la Campa, Lidia de Lucas, Lucía Valles
- Builder: Revima S.L.
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017
Article source: SUTE ARCHITECT
The Honda Bigwing Ubon Ratchathani in the north eastern region of Thailand. The Showroom Building is designed to bring out the characteristics of the motorcycle rider. Bike riders have been caught with the body leaning into the curves of the motorcycle which the car cannot do like that. This is the charm of the motorcycle riding so we designed this building to be a modern and unique style. The slope adjusting is the tilt of the roof to make the building seems different dimensions of the space surrounding the building around a general commercial building in the city center. In order to create space for a biker who love to ride motorcycle such a Big bike.
Image Courtesy © Iamnexstep
- Architects: SUTE ARCHITECT
- Project: Honda Bigwing
- Location: 68, Chayang Kun, Nai Mueang, Mueang Ubon Ratchathani District, Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
- Photography: Iamnexstep
- Built Area (m2 or sqft): 1800 m2
- Completion Year: 2015
Thursday, September 28th, 2017
Article source: Fumihiko Sano Studio
LIFE SPACE UX is a SONY’s new brand born with a concept to fit in daily life. I designed a space to showcase its series of products.
I picked the idea of “Shichu no sankyo” in Japanese tea ceremony terms as a theme of this project, this is the idea of a country cottage built in the middle of a modern metropolis and also suggests another dimension therefore I built a modern Japanese space in the center of Ginza, Tokyo.
Image Courtesy © Koichiro Kutsuna
- Architects: Fumihiko Sano Studio (studio PHENOMENON)
- Project: Shichu no Sankyo
- Location: 5-5-3-1 Ginza,Chuo-ku,Tokyo,104-0061,Japan
- Photography: Koichiro Kutsuna
- Client: SONY
- Construction: GARA / Michikusa
- Produce: The Tea Room
- Site area: 90.52 m²
- Completion: 10/2016
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Article source: LUKSTUDIO
Based on the idea that a kitchen is the heart of a home, Lukstudio creates a culinary villagewhere kitchen appliances are displayed in four domestic settings, alongside a gallery, a cooking classroom, a VIP lounge, and a multi-functional courtyard. The design has transformed the original 1000-sqm mechanical floor into a complete brand experience for manufacturer Arda.
Image Courtesy © PROJECT|ION| motion picture production
- Architects: LUKSTUDIO
- Project: The Culinary Village: Arda Showroom
- Location: Kaixi Road, Nanhu District, Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China
- Photography: Peter Dixie, PROJECT|ION| motion picture production
- Director: Christina Luk
- Project team: Leo Wang, Yiye Lin, Alba Beroiz Blazquez, Jinhong Cai, Ray Ou, Marcello Chiado Rana, Yiren Ding, Kun Ma.
- General contractor: Shanghai Savor Construction & Decoration Co., Ltd.
- Scope: architecture andinterior design
- Client: Arda Kitchen Appliances
- Netarea: 1000sqm
- Design period: December 2015 – April 2016
- Construction period: July 2016 – April 2017
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Article source: AD ARCHITECTURE
LONSHRY Jewelry Art Store is located in the F16 Mall in Shantou, selling stylish jewelry of high quality.
It is a small space with only 60 sqm and there is a big pillar in the middle of it – it’s really a project which requires brainstorming. As both the designers and owner hope to make it different with traditional jewelry stores, and reflects the owner’s operation principle of pursuit of fashion, so we intended to design a jewelry store with sensory experience. It makes the design more difficult having a big pillar in the middle of this small space, but the designers cleverly designed floating “flowing bubbles” around the pillar, turning the shortcoming of the space into a bright spot, thus adding life to the bland space.
Image Courtesy © OUYANG Yun
- Architects: AD ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Lonshry Jewelry Art Store
- Location: Shantou, Guangdong, China
- Photography: OUYANG Yun
- Chief Designer: XIE Pei-he
- Design Team: XING Han-Qin, ZHOU Qian
- Built-up Area: 65㎡
- Completion Time: May 28th, 2017
Monday, September 18th, 2017
Article source: Nagasaka／Schemata Architects
TODAY’S SPECIAL opened their third shop as a “shop-in-shop” at BAL in Kyoto. Our design is based on the original spatial concept of TODAY’S SPECIAL, which are “light”, “standard” and “DIY”.
Image Courtesy © Takumi Ota
- Architects: Nagasaka／Schemata Architects
- Project: Today’s Special Kyoto
- Location: KyotoBAL 4F 251 Yamazaki-cho Kawaramachi-Sanjo Sagaru Nakagyo-ku Kyoto-City Kyoto Japan
- Photography: Takumi Ota
- Project team: Masami Nakata
- Usage: Gift Shop
- Construction: DECOR Co.,Ltd. (interior), New Constructor’s Network Co., Ltd. (wood angle)
- Site area: 284.02㎡
- Completion: 08/2015
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
Article source: ceschia e mentil architetti associati
The parcel interested by the intervention is occupied by a small 1970’s warehouse used as a utensils’ depot. A first intervention turned it into a commercial space for the sale of products complementing bathroom furniture; a second intervention amplifies the volume characterized by a big covering vault which repeats the construction system and faces it with a mimesis attitude.
Image Courtesy © ceschia e mentil architetti associati
Sunday, July 30th, 2017
Article source: MIDE architetti
The intervention involves an existing productive building, located along a busy commercial route of Noventa Padovana, in the eastern rural area of Padua. The late 900’s architectural body in composed of a compact large vaulted volume, in which a third is occupied by a two-storey directional block and two thirds by a double high space hosting the workshop.
Image Courtesy © Alessandra Bello
- Architects: MIDE architetti
- Project: AGOSTINI SHOES manufacturing plant
- Location: Noventa Padova Via Noventana 206 35027 (PD), Italy
- Photography: Alessandra Bello
- Committee: AGOSTINI SHOES
- Construction Company: PAMPAGNIN Costruzioni S.r.l.
- Infixes: PALLADIO
- Paved area: AGGLOTECH
- Surface: 700 m2
- Job assignmen: 03/2015
- Start of construction work: 06/2015
- End of construction work: 05/2017
Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Article source: Wutopia Lab
The mission to the architect is quite clear, the sales center must be finished in one week including 2-day design, 5-day construction.
For the sake of building up the sales center quickly, using thin-walled light gauge steel structure with sandwich board and polycarbonate sheet as bounding system is the only choice for architect.
Image Courtesy © Shao Feng
- Architects: Wutopia Lab (YU Ting, HUANG He)
- Project: Instant Red
- Location: Jiangsu, China
- Photography: Shao Feng
- Material: Light steel board, Sunlight panel
- Structure: Light steel
- Design Period: 2 days
- Date: November, 2015
Wednesday, July 12th, 2017
Article source: Shenzhen Bernard Space Design
Traditional expressions of eastern Zen are diversified. However, what we want to express is not the language deliberately posted with such labels but a kind of quiet expression that attaches importance to meaning instead of form. The project covers a showroom of 100 square meters and an office space of 700 square meters. Gene core of the major brand QUALLIN in the showroom is also created by us–trace to its source, and return to simplicity.
Image Courtesy © Zhang Zhiwen
- Architects: Shenzhen Bernard Space Design
- Project: OU ALLIN clothing
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Photography: Zhang Zhiwen
- Chief designer: Zhang Zhiwen
- Design team: Zhu Liangwen, Yang Weiyu, Sheng Pingfeng
- Decoration designer: Zhang Zhiwen
- Main materials: rusty iron plate, cement texture, artistic solid wood board, iron pipe, perforated iron plate
- Area: 800㎡
- Completion time: 2017,05