Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
Article source: Kriskadecor
For the new showroom for the bathroom furniture company Talsee, the Swiss architecture firm Burkard Meyer required an innovative installation of chains hanging from the ceiling. Following the architect’s creative brief, KriskaDECOR created a new modular system for the project.
Image Courtesy © Kriskadecor
- Architects: Kriskadecor (Burkard Meyer)
- Project: Showroom Talsee AG
- Location: Badmöbel, Hochdorf, Switzerland
- Collaboration: Konform AG
Sunday, April 10th, 2016
Article source: Architrend Architecture
The CH showroom is a project involving the expansion of an existing building, located in a landscape of exceptional value, the Ibleo plateau slopes, on the SS 115 road linking the capital to the nearby city of Ragusa Comiso.
The site allows the space in the South view to the Mediterranean Sea, the city of Comiso and its airport, north to Mount Etna.
Image Courtesy © Moreno Maggi
- Architects: Architrend Architecture
- Project: SHOWROOM CH
- Location: Comiso, Italy
- Photography: Moreno Maggi, Giorgio Biazzo
- Client: Chiarandà Ceramiche
- Design: Architrend Architecture, Gaetano Manganello & Carmelo Tumino
- Collaborators: Patrizia Anfuso, Marco Garfì, Alessia Anguzza, Simona Tumino
- Existing building 390 sqm.
- Project pavillon 505 sqm;
- Porch 214 sqm
- Project: 2010-2012
- Completed: 2014
Sunday, March 27th, 2016
Article source: RIGIdesign
One Idea is a chain brand for homeware.
One Idea is a newly-established brand, the client consigns Rigidesign to conduct pre-research into the relevant industry and set up the brand through SI & VI. Through its analysis on the new social demands, integration in demand and channel, Rigidesign determines the brand as provision of life experience, a diversified platform to satisfy consumer’s demand of social role and life experience.
Image Courtesy © Jack Wen
- Architects: RIGIdesign
- Project: One Idea Outlet
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Photography: Jack Wen
- Designer: Kai Liu
- Area: 200 m2
- DesignTime: 2013
- Completion Time: 2014/1
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: Versea architecture
Showroom design for the international sanitary firm Roca in Barcelona. The exhibition includes 1500sqm of sanitary devices, ceramics… and was designed to include natural lighting that did not exist before, re-designing façades and adapting the original structure to be able to gain a new ground floor where there used to be a basement.
Every detail was designed by our team, from de larger fixtures and structure intervention to the custom furniture, interior design, product display…
Image Courtesy © Versea architecture
- Architects: Versea architecture
- Project: Roca Expobaño Showroom
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: José Parreño
- Designer: Versea (Isabel Señer and Marina B. Vercher), Juan Ignacio Fuster
- Management: Fernando Mira SL
- Client: Roca Sanitario SA
- Design Year: 2013
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Article source: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
A large format stereotomy states all benefits of natural stone.
Two kinds of white marble with slightly greyish seams and three kinds of finishings to them. Polished, brush hammered and sandblasted, they supply altogether a range of ten different textures in a space full with contrasts even within its continuity.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Alda
- Architects: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
- Project: BLANC. SHOWROOM L’ANTIC COLONIAL, GRUPO PORCELANOSA
- Location: VILLAREAL, CASTELLÓN
- Photography: Fernando Alda
- Collaborators: Ángel Fito | Architect, Adrián Mora | Architect, Maria Masià | Architect
- Client: Porcelanosa Group | L’Antic Colonial | Mauricio Inglada
- Built Area: 29,00 m2
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Article source: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
The project take the logic of building space as a clue, take “window” for the basic symbol of design, the design make it became interesting interior facade through different scales and orientation of “window “on the premise of meet the function. “Window of the hall wall” like a rock wall of model gives the “Peak Realm” symbolic, and it communicated from inside to outside through the transparent building skin.
Image Courtesy © C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Architects: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Project: Heaven Realm Garden Sales Center
- Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Design director: Peng zheng
- Design team: Peng zheng, xie zekun, wu jia
- Design area: 850M2
- Design date: January, 2015
- Completion date: August, 2015
Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
Article source: Zemberek Design
The project consist of a space designed for utilisation of the export division and a lounge area which serves that space, within the headquarter of a textile company.
Image Courtesy © Şafak Emrence
- Architects: Zemberek Design
- Project: V Factory Export Division
- Location: Güneşli, İstanbul
- Photography: Şafak Emrence
- Design Team: Başak Emrence, Şafak Emrence, Ece Ilgın Avcı, Cansu Sezer
- Client: Vigoss Textile
- Project Area: 250 m²
- Design and Construction Year: January-April / 2015
Sunday, January 24th, 2016
Article source: OgataYoshiki+SALT
We have designed the Asian flagship store of Steinway & Sons in Tennoz Isle. Our aim was to create a space where their clients can feel Steinway’s craftsmanship, philosophy, history, and the beauty of their instruments. Clients will feel attached to everything about Steinway in this showroom, beyond the concept of “objects”.
Image Courtesy © OgataYoshiki+SALT
- Architects: OgataYoshiki+SALT
- Project: Steinway & Sons Showroom
- Location: Tennoz Isle, Japan
Friday, November 6th, 2015
Article source: J.Cho Design
The Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario (ARIDO) awarded J. Cho Design with the annual Award of Merit for the design of “Made in Italy” laminate company, Abet Laminati, headquarter office.
Reception Area, Image Courtesy © Az Works Productions
- Architects: J.Cho Design
- Project: Abet Laminati office
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Photography: Az Works Productions
- Client: Matthew Colacci and Sean Gregory
- Designers: J.Cho Design
- Contractor: Emcan
- Area of Project: 2,200 sq.ft
- Project End Date: January 2014
Friday, October 30th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Artopex, one of Canada’s largest manufacturers of office furniture, is continuing its expansion with the official opening of a new showroom in Quebec City. Located on Saint-Joseph Street in the trendy neighbourhood of Saint-Roch, the new corporate space, showcasing the company’s full range of office products under one roof, is an important element in the development of the company, which aims to strengthen its well-established Quebec City market.
Image Courtesy © Claude-Simon Langlois
- Architects & Designers: Lemay
- Project: Artopex opens a showroom
- Location: Quebec City, Canada
- Photography: Claude-Simon Langlois
- Project Manager: Annie Martineau
- General contractor: Les constructions Pierre Blouin
- Office Furniture: Artopex
- Flooring: Mirage
- Lighting: LumiGroup