Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
Article source: Giraldi Associates Architects
Inside of the historical palace “Tornaquinci della Stufa” in Florence was opened the new flagship store Renascentia, brand specialized in the sale of handicraft products such as handbags, shoes and jewelry. The Giraldi Associates Architects studio has created the concept of the space confronting with an inner architecture constrained by the architectural heritage Authority.
Image Courtesy © Francesca Dattilo
- Architects: Giraldi Associates Architects (Daniela Girelli, Elena Federico, Sabrina Cappetta)
- Project: Renascentia Store
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Photography: Francesca Dattilo
- Client: Renascentia
- Graphic design and corporate identity: Giraldi Associates Architects – Francesca Dattilo
- Sqm: 1300
Friday, November 4th, 2016
Article source: meinDESIGN Interior Designer
Showroom „Euforma” is located in Warsaw, Poland- in a building from 1951 year.
High interiors and windows in the main room are associated with post-industrial climate and we used this fact in a project. The whole showroom space (150m2) consists four exhibition rooms – first one is the largest, next three are smaller. The first is a main exhibition with open exposure of furniture, lamps and accessories, including a separate place to work architect with customers.
The equipment containes best polish design only.
Image Courtesy © meinDESIGN Interior Designer
Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016
Article source: Arches
LINEA – an office and the showroom for exclusive quality and interior decoration materials.
The building is located in the historic district Žvėrynas, the former summer resort and recently part of an old town of Vilnius. Rich with old wooden houses and natural vegetation it is considered one of the most preserved historic small scale homesteads of the city. This is what has become the main challenge – to face the strict architectural and urban protection requirements, by the same time to create a contemporary, memorable, open and inviting object for the public use.
Image Courtesy © Leonas Garbačauskas
- Architects: Arches
- Project: Linea show room
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
- Photography: Leonas Garbačauskas
- Team: Arūnas Liola, Edgaras Neniškis, Rolandas Liola, Enrika Geštautaitė, Marijus Vroblevičius
- Interior: Studio „Pazma“
- Structural Engineers: Arvydas Stumbras, Tomas Žvinys
- Area: 660.38sqm
- Project Year: 2015
Wednesday, September 21st, 2016
Article source: KAAN Architecten
With Dreamhouse, the new life that lies dormant in the old Modernism of the Lijnbaan has been extrapolated. A new Modernism, with a variegation of volumes and nuances of colour and light, seems to have been the right catalyst to reawaken the Lijnbaan’s élan.
The skilfully renovated building, housing jewellers Schaap en Citroen and fashion retailer COS on the corner of Karel Doormanstraat and Kruiskade, is the result of a well-balanced design that is based on both past intentions and present ambitions. Optimistic investment has brought about sparkle where decline had become apparent. Within a strategy of sustainable renewal, closed off facades and shop fronts have been reopened with architectural ingenuity.
Image Courtesy © Sebastian van Damme
- Architects: KAAN Architecten
- Project: Dreamhouse
- Location: Karel Doormanstraat 278, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: Frank Hartwijk and Sebastian van Damme
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Rhinoceros
- Client: Manhave Kruiskade B.V.
- Project Team: Luca Baialardo, Timo Cardol, Aksel Coruh, Luuk Dietz, Kees Kaan, Vincent Panhuysen, Antonia Rief
- GFA: 1.050sqm
- Design: 2009
- Completion: May 2013
Thursday, September 15th, 2016
Article source: Ippolito Fleitz Group GmbH
Titisee-Neustadt is a peaceful small town in the upper reaches of the Black Forest, which has become a favourite destination for tourists from Asia. With its idyllic lakeside position in the romantic Black Forest, many appreciate how it offers a polar opposite to their urban, industrialised lifestyle. And of course shopping is now as important a part of any German holiday as visiting Cologne Cathedral or Munich’s Hofbräuhaus beerhall.
Image Courtesy © Zooey Braun
- Architects: Ippolito Fleitz Group GmbH
- Project: Drubba Moments
- Location: Seestr. 37-41, 79822 Titisee-Neustadt, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Photography: Zooey Braun
- Software used: Vectorworks
- Client: Drubba GmbH
- Team: Gunter Fleitz, Peter Ippolito, Katja Heinemann, Frank Peisert, Michael Bertram, Florian Holzer, Nicole Kempe
- Size: 430 m²/sqm
- Year: 2015
Sunday, August 21st, 2016
Article source: Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio
The space is designed for Ertürk Textile Denim Showroom in İstanbul Merter with signature of Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio which was founded by Arch MSc H. Basri Hamulu; rather than fabric display wrapped around a system in high shelves, having a post industrial cultural atmosphere beyond product stacking and by acting with the idea of exhibition of the rolled up fabrics in natural poses.
Image Courtesy © Cemal Emden
- Architects: Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio
- Project: Erturk Textile Showroom
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Photography: Cemal Emden
- Client: Ertürk Textile
- Design Team: Hasan Basri Hamulu, Ömer Hamulu, Erdem Hamulu, Emel Sönmezay, Naz Nalbantoğlu
- Total Construction Area: 650 m²
Wednesday, August 10th, 2016
Article source: Torafu Architects
We performed the interior design for a store by Aesop, an Australian skin care brand, located in the newly built shopping mall PARCO2 in Sendai. The site is 6m wide by 7.8m deep with a height of 3.4m.
Image Courtesy © Takumi Ota
- Architects: Torafu Architects
- Project: Aesop Sendai PARCO2
- Location: Aesop Sendai PARCO2, Sendai, Japan
- Photography: Takumi Ota
- Production: &S
- Graphics: Aesop / Lightings:DAIKO
- Total floor area: 48m2
- Design period: 2015.9 – 2016.03
- Construction period: 2016.04 – 2016.05
Tuesday, July 26th, 2016
Article source: Studio Fuksas
After Hong Kong Chater House and Tokyo Ginza Tower, Fifth Avenue completes the trilogy of the Armani Stores designed by Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas for the famous designer.
Situated in the centre of New York, in one of the world’s well known streets, the project takes up the first three floors of the two buildings located between 5th Avenue and 56th Street.
Image Courtesy © Ramon Prat
- Architects: Studio Fuksas (Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas)
- Project: Armani Fifth Avenue
- Location: 5th Avenue – 56th Street, New York, USA
- Photography: Ramon Prat and SAMA-Allan Toft
- Client: Gruppo Giorgio Armani
- Contractor: Americon Construction Inc.
- Engineering: Engineer Gilberto Sarti
- Lighting: Speirs & Major Associates
- Area: 2,800 sq. m.
- Period: 2007-2009
Tuesday, July 5th, 2016
Article source: nextoffice
“Ario Choob” project, which is an office & show-room for presenting imported lumbering machines, is located in the industrial town of “Behsazi Sanaye Choob”. Constructions in this industrial town are usually built from prefabricated concrete panels and each block is divided into four parts, with the height of 12 meters. Unlike the common appearance of these industrial towns, this town looks like a garden and the street network is constructed carefully in order to save the trees from any damage.
Image Courtesy © Parham Taghioff
- Architects: nextoffice
- Project: Ario Choob Industrial Showroom & Office
- Location: Shahriar, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Parham Taghioff
- Client: Ario choob Co.
- Design Team: Alireza Taghaboni with Majid Jahangiri, Maryam Golbarg, Shahab Ramezani
- Supervisions: Ebrahim Roostaee
- Construction: Mohsen Shamshiri
- Structural Design: Iman Saze Fadak Co.
- Cable Structure Construction: Diba Co.
- Presantation: Asal Karami (+Environment Graphics), Fatemeh S.Tabatabaeian, Marzieh Nozari
- Model: Shima Mohammadi
- Project Year: 2014 – 2015
- Area: 2070 sqm
Wednesday, June 8th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Founder Michel Abboud of SOMA attended the 2016 Architizer A+ Awards gala to accept the best retail award for SOMA’s Unilux Showroom. Winners were selected based on excellence in form, function and innovation.
The Architizer A+Awards is the world largest awards program that celebrates the year’s best architecture, appreciates meaningful architecture in the world, and champions it’s potential for a positive impact on everyday life. Winners are chosen by an illustrious jury including such industry luminaries as Denise Scott Brown, Bjarke Ingels and Tom Kundig, as well as personalities from beyond architecture like Tony Hsieh (CEO, Zappos), Yves Behar (Fuseproject), John Edelman (CEO, Design Within Reach), Cameron Sinclair (Architecture for Humanity) and Barry Bergdoll (MoMA).
Image Courtesy © SOMA
- Architects: SOMA
- Project: Unilux Showroom
- Location: Jall Ed Dib, Lebanon