Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Tuesday, July 5th, 2016
Article source: nextoffice
“Ario Choob” project, which is an office & show-room for presenting imported lumbering machines, is located in the industrial town of “Behsazi Sanaye Choob”. Constructions in this industrial town are usually built from prefabricated concrete panels and each block is divided into four parts, with the height of 12 meters. Unlike the common appearance of these industrial towns, this town looks like a garden and the street network is constructed carefully in order to save the trees from any damage.
Image Courtesy © Parham Taghioff
- Architects: nextoffice
- Project: Ario Choob Industrial Showroom & Office
- Location: Shahriar, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Parham Taghioff
- Client: Ario choob Co.
- Design Team: Alireza Taghaboni with Majid Jahangiri, Maryam Golbarg, Shahab Ramezani
- Supervisions: Ebrahim Roostaee
- Construction: Mohsen Shamshiri
- Structural Design: Iman Saze Fadak Co.
- Cable Structure Construction: Diba Co.
- Presantation: Asal Karami (+Environment Graphics), Fatemeh S.Tabatabaeian, Marzieh Nozari
- Model: Shima Mohammadi
- Project Year: 2014 – 2015
- Area: 2070 sqm
Wednesday, June 8th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Founder Michel Abboud of SOMA attended the 2016 Architizer A+ Awards gala to accept the best retail award for SOMA’s Unilux Showroom. Winners were selected based on excellence in form, function and innovation.
The Architizer A+Awards is the world largest awards program that celebrates the year’s best architecture, appreciates meaningful architecture in the world, and champions it’s potential for a positive impact on everyday life. Winners are chosen by an illustrious jury including such industry luminaries as Denise Scott Brown, Bjarke Ingels and Tom Kundig, as well as personalities from beyond architecture like Tony Hsieh (CEO, Zappos), Yves Behar (Fuseproject), John Edelman (CEO, Design Within Reach), Cameron Sinclair (Architecture for Humanity) and Barry Bergdoll (MoMA).
Image Courtesy © SOMA
- Architects: SOMA
- Project: Unilux Showroom
- Location: Jall Ed Dib, Lebanon
Thursday, May 19th, 2016
Article source: Migliore + Servetto Architects
The installation of Migliore+Servetto Architects inside Tecno’s showroom is composed by a dense network of red, spatial links, that emerges from the Caselli, home of the Milanese showroom, and embraces the outside piazza, thus building an unprecedented connection between the two Caselli, on the occasion of Milan Design Week 2016.
Image Courtesy © Andrea Martiradonna
- Architects: Migliore + Servetto Architects (Ico Migliore and Mara Servetto)
- Project: Tecno Connections, connectors and connectivity
- Location: Caselli di Porta Garibaldi, Piazza XXV Aprile, Milan, Italy
- Photography: Andrea Martiradonna
- Client: Tecno Spa
- Date: 12.04.2016 – 17.04.2016
Sunday, May 15th, 2016
Article source: Kanisavaran Architectural Group
Bazar Tehran is One Of The Most Famous Traditional Market in The Iran.
This Project was The Renovation Of an Industrial Warehouse that Built in The 1982. That Was Used, Now We must Reconstruction For New Activity. The Project Had Allowed Us To Renovate an Old Industrial Building to Show The Effect That The Usage of The Building Has Had on The Neighborhood Where The Building is Located.
Image Courtesy © Ali Yaghoubi
- Architects: Kanisavaran Architectural Group
- Project: Royal Dish Showroom
- Location: Bazar Bozorg, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Ali Yaghoubi
- Client: Mr. Banihashemi
- Architects in Charge: Mohammad Kanisavaran, Gol’ Nesa Mottahed
- Mec / Electrical Installation: Mehdi Trameshloo
- Area: 100 sqm
- Date: 2015
Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
Article source: Kriskadecor
For the new showroom for the bathroom furniture company Talsee, the Swiss architecture firm Burkard Meyer required an innovative installation of chains hanging from the ceiling. Following the architect’s creative brief, KriskaDECOR created a new modular system for the project.
Image Courtesy © Kriskadecor
- Architects: Kriskadecor (Burkard Meyer)
- Project: Showroom Talsee AG
- Location: Badmöbel, Hochdorf, Switzerland
- Collaboration: Konform AG
Sunday, April 10th, 2016
Article source: Architrend Architecture
The CH showroom is a project involving the expansion of an existing building, located in a landscape of exceptional value, the Ibleo plateau slopes, on the SS 115 road linking the capital to the nearby city of Ragusa Comiso.
The site allows the space in the South view to the Mediterranean Sea, the city of Comiso and its airport, north to Mount Etna.
Image Courtesy © Moreno Maggi
- Architects: Architrend Architecture
- Project: SHOWROOM CH
- Location: Comiso, Italy
- Photography: Moreno Maggi, Giorgio Biazzo
- Client: Chiarandà Ceramiche
- Design: Architrend Architecture, Gaetano Manganello & Carmelo Tumino
- Collaborators: Patrizia Anfuso, Marco Garfì, Alessia Anguzza, Simona Tumino
- Existing building 390 sqm.
- Project pavillon 505 sqm;
- Porch 214 sqm
- Project: 2010-2012
- Completed: 2014
Sunday, March 27th, 2016
Article source: RIGIdesign
One Idea is a chain brand for homeware.
One Idea is a newly-established brand, the client consigns Rigidesign to conduct pre-research into the relevant industry and set up the brand through SI & VI. Through its analysis on the new social demands, integration in demand and channel, Rigidesign determines the brand as provision of life experience, a diversified platform to satisfy consumer’s demand of social role and life experience.
Image Courtesy © Jack Wen
- Architects: RIGIdesign
- Project: One Idea Outlet
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Photography: Jack Wen
- Designer: Kai Liu
- Area: 200 m2
- DesignTime: 2013
- Completion Time: 2014/1
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: Versea architecture
Showroom design for the international sanitary firm Roca in Barcelona. The exhibition includes 1500sqm of sanitary devices, ceramics… and was designed to include natural lighting that did not exist before, re-designing façades and adapting the original structure to be able to gain a new ground floor where there used to be a basement.
Every detail was designed by our team, from de larger fixtures and structure intervention to the custom furniture, interior design, product display…
Image Courtesy © Versea architecture
- Architects: Versea architecture
- Project: Roca Expobaño Showroom
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: José Parreño
- Designer: Versea (Isabel Señer and Marina B. Vercher), Juan Ignacio Fuster
- Management: Fernando Mira SL
- Client: Roca Sanitario SA
- Design Year: 2013
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Article source: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
A large format stereotomy states all benefits of natural stone.
Two kinds of white marble with slightly greyish seams and three kinds of finishings to them. Polished, brush hammered and sandblasted, they supply altogether a range of ten different textures in a space full with contrasts even within its continuity.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Alda
- Architects: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
- Project: BLANC. SHOWROOM L’ANTIC COLONIAL, GRUPO PORCELANOSA
- Location: VILLAREAL, CASTELLÓN
- Photography: Fernando Alda
- Collaborators: Ángel Fito | Architect, Adrián Mora | Architect, Maria Masià | Architect
- Client: Porcelanosa Group | L’Antic Colonial | Mauricio Inglada
- Built Area: 29,00 m2
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Article source: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
The project take the logic of building space as a clue, take “window” for the basic symbol of design, the design make it became interesting interior facade through different scales and orientation of “window “on the premise of meet the function. “Window of the hall wall” like a rock wall of model gives the “Peak Realm” symbolic, and it communicated from inside to outside through the transparent building skin.
Image Courtesy © C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Architects: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Project: Heaven Realm Garden Sales Center
- Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Design director: Peng zheng
- Design team: Peng zheng, xie zekun, wu jia
- Design area: 850M2
- Design date: January, 2015
- Completion date: August, 2015