Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
Article source: Anna & Eugeni Bach
The goal in our project for the Oak Showroom has been to turn a space that was originally thought to showcase lots of different materials into a space with an atmosphere, a place that can tell its future clients that Oak is the right company to chose for their projects.
Image Courtesy © Eugeni Bach
- Architects: Anna & Eugeni Bach
- Project: OAK SHOWROOM
- Location: c/ Numànica, 48, Barcelona
- Photography: Eugeni Bach
- Date of completion: 2013
- Built surface: 244 m2
- Promoter: Oak 2000 SL
- Constructor: Oak 2000 SL
- Collaborators: Albert Cabrer
Saturday, September 13th, 2014
Article source: GAGLIARDI and PARTNERS
Performance, efficiency and energy savings have always been the objectives of the Linea Light Group, achieved by offering high quality products with particular attention to the environment and the consumer. It is no coincidence that Porsche Italia S.p.a. has chosen LED products to illuminate the brand new Boxster, Cayman Panamera and Cayenne displayed in its large, glazed open plan showroom, to allow the many Porsche lovers to admire the vehicles in all their splendour, even without natural light. The project includes replacing more than 400 light sources with new Linea Light Group LED products, installed both inside and outside the new showroom and in the offices. During the initial stages of the project net savings of over 60% were forecast for each area: following installation and measurement, these expectations were far exceeded, with an increase in savings of 15% compared to the forecasts. What is more, the annual net savings obtained are remarkable and, as confirmed directly by Porsche Italia.
Image Courtesy © GAGLIARDI and PARTNERS
- Architects: GAGLIARDI and PARTNERS
- Project: Linea Light Group and Porsche Italia headquarter
- Location: Padua, Italy
- Client: Porsche Italia Padova
- Project and installation: Ditta Bovo SRL Impianti elettrici industriali Via dell’Industria, 135030 Rubano (PD)
- Lighting fixtures and technical assistance: Linea Light Group With Agenzia Tech-light
Wednesday, August 27th, 2014
Article source: Kohn Pedersen Fox
Nestled in the Japanese Alps, the INCS “Zero” Factory emerges from the earth and opens to the sky, creating a fusion of landscape and architecture. With a desire to express the marriage of art and technology, the new “Zero” Factory serves as a demonstration facility for the rapid prototyping technologies employed by INCS. Like its Swiss counterpart, Nagano’s mountainous locale is home to high-tech industries—its rugged seclusion affording the focused intensity of thought and experimentation required for precision research and development.
Image Courtesy © Kohn Pedersen Fox
- Architects: Kohn Pedersen Fox
- Project: INCS Zero Factory
- Location: Nagano, Japan
- Client : INCS
- Facility : Showroom and factory with offices
- Size : 86,000 SF / 8,000 SM
- Awards : Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design International Architecture Award (2007)
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
Article source: a21studĩo
Located at a soft ground closed to a canal in Binh Thanh District, HCM city, this office is required to design to meet functions of an architecture & construction office as well interior showroom. In additional, a lowest construction cost is also a client’s concern due to short term rental of this site from 5 to 10 years only.
Image Courtesy © a21studĩo
- Architects: a21studĩo
- Project: Rock house
- Location: Bình Thạnh district, Hochiminh city, Vietnam
- Software used: Auto CAD
- Project area: 473 m2
- Building area: 217 m2
- Materials: stone wall, concrete slab
- Completed: 2006
Friday, June 13th, 2014
Article source: Fumihiko Sano/studio PHENOMENON
This is the salon and the showroom by Maruwakaya – the company which produces “monozukuri” (which means a craftsmanship or art of design and manufacturing) that links traditional crafts to Contemporary art.
The counter made from Japanese cedar is employed as the center of the room; also, we designed the room by applying only the lintels, the sills, and the pillars.
Image Courtesy © Daisuke Shimokawa /Nacása&Partners Inc
- Architects: Fumihiko Sano/studio PHENOMENON
- Project: En yu-An
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Daisuke Shimokawa /Nacása&Partners Inc
- Usage: Shop Office
- Construction: Fumihiko Sano／studio PHENOMENON
- Site area: 37.30m²
- Completion: 5/2012
Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
Article source: William McDonough + Partners
Bosch Siemens Hausgeräte (B/S/H/) is home to five of the top brands in household appliances – Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau, Neff and Constructa – in the first building completed at Park 20|20.
Designed as a flexible, innovative workplace, B/S/H/ includes a full-height atria with a Living Green Wall and Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) roof that maximizes energy and daylighting to showrooms that can be converted to offices as needed.
Image Courtesy © William McDonough + Partners
- Architects: William McDonough + Partners, (http://www.amazon.com/William-McDonough/e/B001KIKWHM)
- Project: B/S/H/ Inspiration House, Park 20|20
- Location: Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
- Software used: Autodesk – Revit® building design software for Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Client: Delta Development Group
- Owner: Bosch Siemens HOME
- Program: Offices, product showrooms and Instructional spaces, restaurant, parking podium
- Area: 12,528 gross square meters
- Status: Completed 2011
- Construction: Cost $14.2 Euro
- Team: William McDonough + Partners, Masterplan Architect and Design Architect; KOW, Architect of Record; D/Dock Amsterdam, Interior Designer; Nelson Byrd Woltz, Landscape Architect; Techniplan Adviseurs BV, Civil and MEP Engineers; DGMR, Fire Engineer/BREEAM Consultant; Van Der Vorm Engineering, Structural Engineer; IBB Kondor, Contractor.
Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014
Article source: MFA ARCHITECTS
Established in 1924, the brand Umbro is one of the most famous in the sportewear field. An entire floor of the italian headquarters is dedicated to the administration, sales offices and boardrooms. The aim is to ease communication between employees and permit a direct vision towards the city.
Image Courtesy © Nicolò Galeazzi
- Architects: MFA ARCHITECTS
- Project: UMBRO SHOWROOM AND HEADQUARTERS
- Location: Brescia, Italy
- Photography: Nicolò Galeazzi
- Project team: arch. Erica Beluffi, arch. Anna Ghirardi; render: Lorenzo Patti
Wednesday, March 26th, 2014
Article source: Arper
A key gateway to the markets of the Middle East, Dubai is one of the seven emirates forming the United Arab Emirates. Its strategic location and cultural fabric facilitate contact with business partners in Europe and Asia in the same territory. The second most populous emirate, Dubai has witnessed a very recent, but highly sustained development, fuelled by substantial investments in real estate, and capable of attracting an increasing number of internationally renowned professionals in the field of architecture and design.
Image Courtesy © VerdeKiwi
- Architects: Arper
- Project: New showroom
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Photography: VerdeKiwi
Thursday, February 13th, 2014
Article source: Pitsou Kedem Architects
An abandoned, derelict building in Tel Aviv Port I was asked to design the new showroom for the German kitchen company bulthaup. In order to put together a design concept, I went to the company’s factory in Munich. Whilst in the factory’s courtyard, when I was talking to the carpenters and other professionals who hand build these kitchens with great craftsmanship, skill and precision, I suddenly came across a row of white containers, all with the company’s logo and all waiting to be filled before being shipped to all four corners of the globe.
Image Courtesy © Amit Geron
- Architects: Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Project: Bulthaup Showroom TLV
- Photography: Amit Geron
- Total fl area: 450 sqm
- Design & build : 2013
- Program: showroom
- Design team: Pitsou Kedem, Raz Melamed, Irene goldberg
Sunday, January 19th, 2014
Article source: Architecture Research Office
Knoll’s new offices, showroom, and shop occupy 50,000 square feet on four floors of a mid-century skyscraper in Midtown Manhattan. On the street level, a home design shop features end-grain oak flooring and layers color, textures, and drapery to create a warm residential environment. Full-height windows on the second floor broadcast the company’s brand to the street.
Image Courtesy © Elizabeth Felicella
- Architects: Architecture Research Office
- Project: Knoll Flagship Showroom, Offices, and Shop
- Location: New York City
- Photography: Elizabeth Felicella
- Graphic Design: Project Projects
- Information Technology, Security: TM Technology Partners, Inc.
- LEED Consultant: Watkins Architect