Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Thursday, September 10th, 2015
More than 16 years of partnership between FCM Architects and the car manufacturer led to the creation of the first European site designed with the new Jaguar Land-Rover visual guidelines in Zaventem.
Image Courtesy © Serge Brison
- Architects: FCM Architects
- Project: Jaguar Land-Rover Brussels East
- Location: Zaventem, Belgium
- Photography: Serge Brison
- Software used: AUTOCAD
- Design Team: Thierry Martin, Céline Mornard, Joris Nivelle
- Client: Jean-Michel Martin Group
- General Contractor: Cosimco NV
- Image 3D: Indabox
- Area: 2.188m²
- Concept: 2011
- Delivery: December 2014
Sunday, September 6th, 2015
Article source: PO Design
H2 BOX is an extension showroom of H2 CONDO displaying typical room unit. Because building size is considerably small, abstract white box is floated in order to draw attention from street. Space underneath is arranged for welcome space and seating area, as in Thai traditional house.
Image Courtesy © Spaceshift Studio
- Architects: PO Design
- Project: H2 BOX
- Location: District Ramintra Soi 21, Bang Khen, Province Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Spaceshift Studio
- Principal Architect: Bunjong Kiatsingnakorn, Sansanee Praditkul
- Architect: Radakarn Tangmahattanakul
- Interior Architect: Keep It Simple Studio Co.,Ltd.
- Landscape Architect: Estate Q Limited
- Owner: Estate Q Limited (more…)
Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
Article source: grupoarquitectura
FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPT OF THE PROJECT:
Within a completely empty room with double height, we designed a space for the exhibition of furniture for the residential room, we built a mezzanine leaving some distance between centers at full height to link, spatially, both levels.
Image Courtesy © grupoarquitectura
- Architects: grupoarquitectura
- Project: Showroom Minotti, Rimadesio, Bulthaup Park Plaza
Thursday, July 23rd, 2015
Article source: Bartoletti Cicognani architettura e design
The Parquet Diffusion showroom is situated in the partially renovated former mill of Santa Cristina, Imola, to which has been joined a new volume of different colors and materials. The goal of our client was to make wood play the leading role of the project, and the result is deliberately far from what you could see in the average retail space.
Image Courtesy © Pietro Savorelli
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Article source: gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners · Architects
The architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners (gmp) are designing the ICICLE Fashion Industry Park for the Chinese fashion brand ICICLE; the Centre includes a production facility with logistics center for the e-commerce business, as well as design and production workplaces with the company’s associated showrooms. The contract was signed by ICICLE and architects gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners in the China Corporate Pavilion at the Milan EXPO on 8 June 2015. The building, which is scheduled for completion by 2017/2018, will be built in the Caohejing Songjiang industrial area and will be one of the largest fashion centers of this kind in China, featuring state-of-the-art plant technology provided by KNAPP from Austria.
View from riverside Image Courtesy © Willmore
- Architects: gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners · Architects
- Project: ICICLE Fashion Industry Park
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Photography: Willmore
- Client: Shanghai ICICLE Fashion Group Co., Ltd. (“ICICLE”)
- Design: Meinhard von Gerkan and Nikolaus Goetze with Magdalene Weiß
- Project management: Fanny Hoffmann-Loss
- Design team: Fanny Hoffmann-Loss, Ren Yunping, Huang Meng, Oliver Lößer, Zhu Lingli, Li Yang, Sa Xiaodong
- GFA above ground: 75,000 m2
- GFA below ground: 10,000 m2
- Total GFA: 85,000 m2
Wednesday, July 1st, 2015
Article source: Matsuya Art Works
This showroom is built to sustain the tanners in the leather manufacturing business, which is local traditional industry in Himeji City, a suburban city in Japan. The showroom highlights the enormous range of leather materials that makes the clients strength and meets his wish to communicate and show the diversity of his products. This specificity leads us to focus on the interior design that allows us to better display the project rather than the exterior shape of the building. The request was to display over 3000 leather items in a very narrow exhibition space limited to 300 m². In order to respond to this range, a second and third floor must be built, however separating the display into several floors might not leave the wanted impression of the huge diversity of leather products offered by the house. Therefore, the Idea was to build an enormous three-dimensional fixture in a single exhibition room. A huge frame was built in shape of a jungle gym using 100x100mm² square steel pipes, creating a three dimensional display fixture. The Grand dimensions of this fixture creates in the visitors mind an impressive understanding of the overwhelming range of products with a single glance. Moreover, leaving more space to move freely provides an experience similar to exploring a jungle gym inside making the discovery of the leather materials’ variety more exciting.
Image Courtesy © Matsuya Art Works
- Architects: Matsuya Art Works
- Project: ORIGAMI ark
- Location: Himeji, Japan
- Software used: Vectorworks (A&A)
Sunday, June 7th, 2015
Article source: Taller David Dana Arquitectura
Seen from above, the cubic geometry of the Blum project becomes an incident in its surroundings, one horizontal object among many vertical on the Santa Fe financial district. This canonical contemporary object is framed both by the dense infill of new construction in the area and by the nearby freeways, and the flux of vehicular transportation.
Image Courtesy © Omnis Luque
- Architects: Taller David Dana Arquitectura
- Project: Blum Showroom
- Location: Prol. Paseo de la reforma 489, colonia Lomas de Santa Fe, delegación Álvaro Obregón, México, D.F.
- Photography: Omnis Luque
- CLIENT: Geométrica Developers
- YEAR: 2015
- AREA: 222sqm
- TEAM: David Dana Cohen
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Article source: v2com
A perfect platform for Manolo Blahnik
Nick Leith-Smith Architects’ long-standing creative partnership with Manolo Blahnik continues with the brand’s largest global outlet to date in one of the world’s most celebrated department stores, Harrods. Designed by the architects in close collaboration with Manolo Blahnik himself, the new Manolo Blahnik London is located within the store’s fifth floor ‘Shoe Heaven,’ a 42,000 square foot salon dedicated to fine footwear.
Image Courtesy © Nick Leith-Smith Architecture + Design
Thursday, May 7th, 2015
Article source: TAAV Arquitectos
The building is located within a manufacturing plant, in that context; it situates a testing laboratory and an exhibition space.
The design seeks to establish an emphasis between the new construction and the existing facilities. The result is a solid and sleek object that distinguishes from its spatial context by the use of a dynamic geometry.
Image Courtesy © Studio KM
- Architects: TAAV Arquitectos
- Project: Dickies Showroom
- Location: Parras de la Fuente, Mexico
- Photography: Studio KM
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Arlantis, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Design Team: Aldo Villarreal, Mario Flores, Antonio Flores, Alfredo Lopez, Julio Ramirez
- Construction: Constructora CONCRETA
- Area: 110 square meters
- Project Year: 2014
Tuesday, April 7th, 2015
Article source: Officina di Architettura
The project involves to complete redesign of prefabricated building interior, to present new collections included furnishings offered by client company. Mainly the idea is to distribute the locations along a “promenade” characterized by an articulated path in order to break the characteristics of rigidity and symmetry of building spaces. The project, led by “light design solutions” like a ceilings, lighting, contrasts of material and color, as well as optimize the available space, allows at the visitor to enjoy endless perspectives and infinite points of view on the showroom.
Image Courtesy © Officina di Architettura
- Architects: Officina di Architettura
- Project: L+C | Showroom
- Location: Monterotondo (RM), Italy
- Year: 2014
- Client: LAS+COSMA
- Type: Office – Retail
- Status: Completed
- Design Team: Monica Merlotti (partner in charge), Federico Novi, Emma Barzotti