Archive for the ‘Showroom’ Category
Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
Article source: William McDonough + Partners
Bosch Siemens Hausgeräte (B/S/H/) is home to five of the top brands in household appliances – Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau, Neff and Constructa – in the first building completed at Park 20|20.
Designed as a flexible, innovative workplace, B/S/H/ includes a full-height atria with a Living Green Wall and Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) roof that maximizes energy and daylighting to showrooms that can be converted to offices as needed.
Image Courtesy © William McDonough + Partners
- Architects: William McDonough + Partners, (http://www.amazon.com/William-McDonough/e/B001KIKWHM)
- Project: B/S/H/ Inspiration House, Park 20|20
- Location: Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
- Software used: Autodesk – Revit® building design software for Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Client: Delta Development Group
- Owner: Bosch Siemens HOME
- Program: Offices, product showrooms and Instructional spaces, restaurant, parking podium
- Area: 12,528 gross square meters
- Status: Completed 2011
- Construction: Cost $14.2 Euro
- Team: William McDonough + Partners, Masterplan Architect and Design Architect; KOW, Architect of Record; D/Dock Amsterdam, Interior Designer; Nelson Byrd Woltz, Landscape Architect; Techniplan Adviseurs BV, Civil and MEP Engineers; DGMR, Fire Engineer/BREEAM Consultant; Van Der Vorm Engineering, Structural Engineer; IBB Kondor, Contractor.
Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014
Article source: MFA ARCHITECTS
Established in 1924, the brand Umbro is one of the most famous in the sportewear field. An entire floor of the italian headquarters is dedicated to the administration, sales offices and boardrooms. The aim is to ease communication between employees and permit a direct vision towards the city.
Image Courtesy © Nicolò Galeazzi
- Architects: MFA ARCHITECTS
- Project: UMBRO SHOWROOM AND HEADQUARTERS
- Location: Brescia, Italy
- Photography: Nicolò Galeazzi
- Project team: arch. Erica Beluffi, arch. Anna Ghirardi; render: Lorenzo Patti
Wednesday, March 26th, 2014
Article source: Arper
A key gateway to the markets of the Middle East, Dubai is one of the seven emirates forming the United Arab Emirates. Its strategic location and cultural fabric facilitate contact with business partners in Europe and Asia in the same territory. The second most populous emirate, Dubai has witnessed a very recent, but highly sustained development, fuelled by substantial investments in real estate, and capable of attracting an increasing number of internationally renowned professionals in the field of architecture and design.
Image Courtesy © VerdeKiwi
- Architects: Arper
- Project: New showroom
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Photography: VerdeKiwi
Thursday, February 13th, 2014
Article source: Pitsou Kedem Architects
An abandoned, derelict building in Tel Aviv Port I was asked to design the new showroom for the German kitchen company bulthaup. In order to put together a design concept, I went to the company’s factory in Munich. Whilst in the factory’s courtyard, when I was talking to the carpenters and other professionals who hand build these kitchens with great craftsmanship, skill and precision, I suddenly came across a row of white containers, all with the company’s logo and all waiting to be filled before being shipped to all four corners of the globe.
Image Courtesy © Amit Geron
- Architects: Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Project: Bulthaup Showroom TLV
- Photography: Amit Geron
- Total fl area: 450 sqm
- Design & build : 2013
- Program: showroom
- Design team: Pitsou Kedem, Raz Melamed, Irene goldberg
Sunday, January 19th, 2014
Article source: Architecture Research Office
Knoll’s new offices, showroom, and shop occupy 50,000 square feet on four floors of a mid-century skyscraper in Midtown Manhattan. On the street level, a home design shop features end-grain oak flooring and layers color, textures, and drapery to create a warm residential environment. Full-height windows on the second floor broadcast the company’s brand to the street.
Image Courtesy © Elizabeth Felicella
- Architects: Architecture Research Office
- Project: Knoll Flagship Showroom, Offices, and Shop
- Location: New York City
- Photography: Elizabeth Felicella
- Graphic Design: Project Projects
- Information Technology, Security: TM Technology Partners, Inc.
- LEED Consultant: Watkins Architect
Saturday, December 14th, 2013
Article source: McDowell+Benedetti
International high-end furniture company Brunner has opened its new London headquarters to the public. Designed by McDowell+Benedetti, the showroom and offices occupy a large 3-storey Victorian warehouse space on Rosebery Avenue, near Exmouth Market in Clerkenwell.
Image Courtesy © Paul Riddle
- Architects: McDowell+Benedetti
- Project: Brunner Furniture Showroom
- Location: London, U.K
- Photography: Paul Riddle
- Contractor: Image Interiors Solutions
- Structural Engineer: Conisbee
- Lighting Consultant: Cirrus Lighting
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
Article source: Plan 9 Architecture
A concept store idea for \”Miss Dimanche\” s new stores…
Image Courtesy © Plan 9 Architecture
- Architects: Plan 9 Architecture
- Project: Miss Dimanche Woman Fashion Brand
- Software Used: Autocad, 3ds Max, Photoshop, Vray
- Architect: Murat Ersahin
Friday, December 6th, 2013
Article source: Estudio ji arquitectos
Space “converted” in old town of Altea where has been used only the organizer system “MODULE PLUG” ji study: A versatile and mobile lattice with various accessories “plugged in” to it, organizes and gives use 4 projected spaces: architectural, jewelery workshop, showroom and art gallery.
Image Courtesy © David Frutos fotógrafo de arquitectura
- Architects: Estudio ji arquitectos
- Project: WORKSHOP – STUDIO – GALLERY – SHOWROOM
- Location: ALTEA, Spain
- Photography: David Frutos fotógrafo de arquitectura
- DATE: July 2013
- ARCHITECTS AUTHORS: Jorge Frias + Irene Zurdo
- AREA: 48 m2
Thursday, December 5th, 2013
Article source: sanzpont [arquitectura]
Proposal: Concept Design, Brand Image, Graphic Design, Store Packaging
After winning a Restricted International Competition, sanzpont [arquitectura] was selected for the design of the Real Madrid Official Store. The project includes Concept Design and Commercial Implementation, Branding, Packaging, Graphic Line and Industrial Furniture Design.
Image Courtesy © sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Architects: sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Project: Real Madrid Official Store
- Location: Gran Via 31, Spain
- Project Team: Sergio Sanz, Victor Sanz, Jose Miguel Cano, Jose García, Mariano Aguado, Leobardo Martínez, Oscar Sanz, Gerard Delgado, David Gutierrez, Tania Cota
- Graphic Design, Store Packaging: LDG. Miguel Angel Mendez + sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Retail Business Development: Areas S.A., Adidas , Diego Rodriguez
- Project Management: Areas S.A.
- Structure & MEP: Ibinser S.L.
- Technical & Financial Consultants: CREA Projects, Areas S.A.
- Furniture and Display Systems: Martínez Otero, vísplay
- Lighting: Performance in Lighting, Lledó
- Multimedia, Audio & Smell: Trison Acústica, BBgreen, akewuele
- General Contractor: CYC Construcciones
- Visual Components: aura, print it!
Friday, November 22nd, 2013
Article source: Avila Design
Avila Design received the City of Beverly Hills Architectural Design Award for the renovation of this previously vacant 1920’s Spanish Revival building located one block from Rodeo Drive. The original storefront was completely renovated and included custom designed wood windows with volcanic stone trim, a decorative iron entrance gate and balcony railings.
Image Courtesy © Avila Design
- Architects: Avila Design
- Project: Banana Republic
- Location: Beverly Hills, CA