Archive for the ‘SketchUp’ Category
Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
Article source: STOPROCENT Architekci s.c.
Presented project is a refurbrishment of a villa built in the communist times and settled in a picturesque forrest nearby Warsaw. The house was rearranged and expanded several times. In late 90’s an indoor pool was added. The Client, a family 2+2, decided that it’s form and function doesn’t fit their current requirements and decided to refrubrish it one more time.
Image Courtesy © STOPROCENT Architekci
- Architects: STOPROCENT Architekci s.c.
- Project: House Z
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Software used: Autodesk Autocad, Sketchup Pro, 3D Max + Vray, Adobe
- Client: Private
- Design Team: Przemek Kaczkowski, Magda Morelewska, Krzysztof Melon Mika, Iwona Pawłowska
- Plot Area: 4265,0 M2
- House Area: 438,97 M2
- Project: 2016
Friday, April 15th, 2016
Article source: Allen+Maurer Architects Ltd.
Pebbles lives among the pebbles, as underground garage tunnelled into the steep hillside from the access street at the north-east. It was too steep to build a road to the top of the ridge from where one looks up and down and across the Okanagan Valley and -Lake, so this was the only option. Pebbles is also home to a wine room, kept at the temperature of the earth surrounding it, a foyer, and the geothermal heat pump.
west patio and rusty steel wall, photograph by Martin Knowles
- Architects: Allen+Maurer Architects Ltd.
- Project: Sloan Berkes House
- Location: 171 Village Heights Place, Naramata, BC, Canada
- Photography: Martin Knowles, Derek Lepper and Florian Maurer
- Architect of Record: Allen+Maurer Architects Ltd. (now Landform Architecture and Design Build Ltd.) (http://www.allenmaurer.com/home.htm)
- Design: Florian Maurer, MAIBC, MRAIC, LEED AP (Florian Maurer Architect (http://florianmaurer.ca/home.htm)
- Structural: Fast+Epp Structural Engineers, Vancouver (www.fastepp.com)
- Contractor: Artifex Design Build Ltd. (now Landform Architecture and Design Build Ltd.)
- Completion Date: 2013
- Software used: AutoCAD LT and Sketchup
Friday, April 15th, 2016
Article source: STOPROCENT Architekci
The clients, a middle-aged couple, approached us with one definite request – they wanted to build a house with no stairs, a house that would be equally practical and enjoyable when they get old. The site offered no obvious clues – a flat piece of land in a second line of buildings, in a suburban part of the city of Wrocław, among disappearing traces of a rural past, surrounded by a chaotic mix of houses of all styles, materials and conditions.
Image Courtesy © Przemysław Kaczkowski
- Architects: STOPROCENT Architekci
- Project: House with ZERO stairs
- Location: Wroclaw, Poland
- Photography: Przemysław Kaczkowski
- Cooperation: Ola Targońska
- Surface: 253M2
- Land area: 2,233M2
- Project: 2009
- Realization: 2011
- Software used: Autocad 2013 , Sketchup Pro, Adobe
Tuesday, April 12th, 2016
Article source: OfAA– Office For Appropriate Architecture
‘Suitable Farmhouse’ is a villa for a mid 40 year old couple who decided to return to their hometown to live with their 80 year-old mother. The villa is intended to provide two individual households under one roof because each party has been upholding their own lifestyles for a long time. Two main private spaces are designed as two independent studios and they are located in opposite corners of the house. The mother has an active lifestyle, where she frequently comes and goes, while the couple is more introverted and reclusive, preferring to stay home, cook, and watch movies. The mother enjoys spending the majority of her time tending to the garden, while the couple enjoys inviting guests with whom to cook and entertain. These two varying sets of influence help to shape the design of this farmhouse.
Image Courtesy © HyoChel Hwang
- Architects: OfAA – Office For Appropriate Architecture (Zooyoun Yoon)
- Project: Suitable Farmhouse
- Location: Chungyang-gun,Chungnam,South Korea
- Photography: HyoChel Hwang
- Software used: Vray, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe
- Structure: Base – concrete mat, wood structure
- Exterior Finish: Stucco Flex
- Interior Finish: Silk wall paper, wood flooring
- Landscape Consulation: Janghum Kim
- Contruction: EDENHEiM Contruction Inc.
- Site Area: 1,702 m2
- Building Area: 97.65 sqm (house) 33.96 sqm (garage)
- Gross Floor Area: 131.61 sqm
- Height: 3m (1F, attic)
- Project Year: 2015
Sunday, April 10th, 2016
Article source: arqflores
This house is located in the city of Riyadh, in the heart of Saudi Arabia.
The design of this villa is a contemporary blend of Mexican and Arabic cultures, where knowledge of local traditions, materials, textures, mexican colors, as well as the knowledge of some methods of the building area were important for their development and termination.
Image Courtesy © arqflores
- Architects: arqflores (arqflores is: Juan Carlos Flores)
- Project: Riyadh House
- Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Discipline: Architecture
- Program: Private Houses
- Interior design: Jorge Rubio
- Contractor: Professionals House, Jeddah, KSA
- Gross External Area: 1382m2
- Construction year: 2014
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp
Wednesday, April 6th, 2016
Article source: MEIUS ARQUITETURA and Estudio Arquitetura
Located in the Colégio Batista neighborhood, in Belo Horizonte, MG, Residencial Zider is a project of critical response to demand from depleting the constructive potential in a lot of non usual proportions.
Image Courtesy © Bel Diniz
- Architects: MEIUS ARQUITETURA and Estudio Arquitetura
- Project: Zider Dwellings
- Location: Itauna Street, number 452, Forest neighborhood, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Photography: Bel Diniz
- Software used: Sketchup and Autocad
- Full name and date of birth of the project authors:
- Eduardo de Oliveira França – 29/10/1982
- Guilherme José Tetzl Rocha – 09/07/1987
- Leticia Oliveira Azevedo – 08/21/1981
- Owner: Uilton Roberto Rocha.
- Construction: Construction F2.
- Employees: Fernanda Boratto and Lorena Coscarelli.
- Total budget: R $ 3,872,423.25 / $ 965.089.93 / € 890,585.00.
- Cost / m²: R $ 2,562.00 / $ 638.50 / € 589.212.
- Total built area: 1.511,48m².
- Software used: Autocad and Sketch Up
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016
Article source: Goettsch Partners, Inc.
Chicago-based architecture firm Goettsch Partners (GP) and Hong Kong-based multidisciplinary architecture and design studio Lead 8 have recently won the design competition for a new 264,000-square-meter multi-building mixed-use complex in Shanghai. The project is being developed by Financial Street Holding Co. Ltd., a leading commercial real estate developer based in Beijing, and will be located on two parcels just north of the Shanghai Railway Station.
Image Courtesy © Goettsch Partners, Inc.
- Architects: Goettsch Partners, Inc., LEAD 8
- Project: FINANCIAL STREET SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016
Article source: Abraham Cota Paredes Arquitectos
The land is located in the limit of a closed condominium, with a height difference of 8 meters at the back, which allows us to release the views to the east of the metropolitan area of Guadalajara.
Image Courtesy © Cesar Béjar
- Architects: Abraham Cota Paredes Arquitectos
- Project: V house
- Location: Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, Mexico
- Photography: Cesar Béjar
- Contributors: Arq . Alvaro Galvan Beruben STUDIO HIDALGO
- Structural engineering: ROMVIR engineering Ing . Roman Virgilio
- Built area: 355m2
- Year: 2015
- Software used: Autocad and Sketchup
Friday, February 26th, 2016
Article source: BKA-BahadırKulArchitects
Landmark of the city Kayseri Wonderland Project consists of many different facilities. One of them is the Water Ski Park having 33.000 square meters site area and a 3.000 square meters island in the artificial lake.
Image Courtesy © Ket Kolektif / BKA-Bahadır Kul Architects
- Architects: BKA-BahadırKulArchitects
- Project: Water Ski Park
- Location: Kayseri, TURKEY
- Photography: Ket Kolektif / BKA-Bahadır Kul Architects
- Client: Greater Municipality of Kayseri
- Site Area: 100.000 m2\
- Total Floor Area: 2.300 m2
- Construction Period: 2011/2013
- Software used: Autocad, 3d max, photshop, sketch up
Thursday, February 25th, 2016
Article source: arch. Gianmatteo Romegialli
The project is situated in the italian Alps in the outskirts of the city of Sondrio, in between the Mallero torrent and areas of industrial warehouses.
The area, apart from Mallero to the south-east, does not have any important presence that could direct the overall urban planning of the area.
Image Courtesy © marcello mariana
- Architects: arch. Gianmatteo Romegialli
- Project: MALLERO HOUSING
- Location: Sondrio, Italy
- Photography: marcello mariana
- Design team: arch. Gianmatteo Romegialli with arch.Claudia Bigi, arch.Fabio della Torre, arch. Fernando Grattirola
- Structures: ing. Paolo Moncecchi
- Installations: Studio Giarba
- Completion of work: 2013
- Software used: Vectorworks, Sketchup, Photoshop