Article source: Estudio UNTERCIO
We tried to imagine, all of us together, a dwelling in which we would like to live. Bright and open to meet with friends some of us said, intimate and in semidarkness, the laziest ones replied. A dwelling with a multiple personality. One that would be able to react to the changing seasons. One that would open itself to two different environments; on one side, a street belonging to a new urban development, but close to the urban life of Vallecas Village, and on the other side, a bounded and safe courtyard.
- Architects: Estudio UNTERCIO
- Project: VALLECAS 47 ( social housing)
- Location: Ensanche de Vallecas, Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Pedro Pegenaute
- Client: EMVS (Empresa Municipal de la Vivienda de Madrid)
- Program: 46 apartments, 20 m2retail and commercial espace, 47 underground parking places
- Site Area: 1400m2
- Architect: Miguel Herráiz Gómez, Mauro Iván Bravo Hernández, Marina del Mármol Peces, Daniel Bergman Vázquez, Michael Becker
- Building Engineer: Alfonso Sáenz García
- Contractor: Structure FERCABER, Building envelope DRAGADOS
- Another Technicians Involved:
Building facilities: SP arquitectura e ingeniería.
Structures engineering: Mecanismo diseño y cálculo de estructuras S.L.
Telecommunication engineering: Ramón Francia Castillo, Ingeniero de Telecomunicaciones.