Archive for the ‘Spa Centre’ Category
Thursday, July 10th, 2014
Article source: schmidt hammer lassen architects
The luxurious Comwell Kellers Park Hotel & Spa is located in the surroundings of Kellers Park with wooded slopes and a view of Vejle Fjord. The existing turn-of-the-century hospital building is renovated and extended with two spatious glass-clad wings floating into the beautiful landscape.
Image Courtesy © schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Architects: schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Project: The luxurious Comwell Kellers Park Hotel & Spa
- Client: Kellers Park Hotelbyg P/S
- Area: 3,200 m² new build, 10,500 m² refurbishment
- Construction sum: € 27 million excl. VAT
- On commission: 2005
- Status: Construction period 2006 – 2007
- Engineer: COWI A/S
- Contractor: NCC Construction Danmark A/S
- Landscape Architect: schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Interior design: shldesign
- Other architects: To B Design
Sunday, June 29th, 2014
Article source: Serrano Monjaraz arquitectos
The project for Therma SPA by Vidalta was done in two levels inside the clubhouse that has 9 levels and 7,000 square meters of construction. The services provided are just like the ones given in a world class hotel and among the amenities are: restaurant, sports bar, gym, indoor fun pool and swimming pool with swimming flumes, outdoor pool and SPA.
Image Courtesy © Frank Lynen y Jaime Navarro
- Architects: Serrano Monjaraz arquitectos (Arq. Juan Pablo Serrano Orozco, Arq. Rafael Monjaraz Fuentes)
- Project: Therma Spa by Vidalta
- Location: México D.F., Mexico
- Photography: Frank Lynen y Jaime Navarro
- Date: 2012
- Developer: Grupo Inmobiliario Altiva
- Contributors: Arq. J. Enrique Garcia Diaz, Arq.Lucia M. Martinez Garcia
- Builder: Grupo Inmobiliario Altiva, Klafs, Spa Gerenciamiento Grupo Syasa
Friday, May 30th, 2014
Article source: Jordi Herrero Campo Arquitecto
Can Pastilla is a tourist area of Palma de Mallorca located bayfront .
It is a quiet area with excellent sea views and a long walk with lots of activity.
In this area coexist houses and medium-sized hotels .
Image Courtesy © Jordi Herrero Campo Arquitecto
- Architects: Jordi Herrero Campo Arquitecto
- Project: Spa at the Hotel Marina Luz
- Location: Balearic Islands, Spain
- Photography: Jordi Herrero Campo Arquitecto, Uschi Burger-Precht
- Project: 2013
- Execution: 2014
- Built area: 110 m2
- Use: Gym, spa and massage.
- Property Developer: Marina Hotels
Wednesday, March 19th, 2014
Article source: A2arquitectos
In 1967, a small hotel, Hotel Castell dels Hams, was established on the island of Majorca amid the Mediterranean vegetation. Over time, and through subtle improvements and extensions, it has become one of the most distinctive hotels on the eastern part of the island.
Image Courtesy © Laura Torres Roa and Antonio Benito Amengual
- Architects: A2arquitectos (Cristian Santandreu And Juan Manzanares)
- Project: Pool and spa area for an Hotel
- Location: Mallorca, Spain
- Photography: Laura Torres Roa and Antonio Benito Amengual
- Client/investor: Hotel Castell dels Hams. (www.hotelcastelldelshams.com)
- Date of completion: 2011.
- Building size: 690 square meters.
- Builder: Promotora los Rosalitos S.L.
- Structure: Melchor Mascaró.
- Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning: Totelsa climatización y maquinaria de hostelería.
- Materials provider: Santandreu Sureda Materiales de construcción.
- Collaborators: Rut Prieto Martínez.
Friday, February 14th, 2014
Article source: LUIS PONS DESIGN LAB
The spirit of the Guanahani design can be defined as a spontaneous gesture of courtesy: A hug and removal of a hat off a head. Guanahani means Welcome in the Arawak language; it was the first word spoken by the natives as Spanish people arrived to America. A hat is an iconic piece that is associated to the outdoors; it offers protection to the head as the roofs provide shelter to a house. A Panama hat represents elegant, sophistication, lightness, flexibility, exquisite craftsmanship and beauty. A Panama hat is a perfect integration of form and function.
Image Courtesy © Stephan Goettlicher
- Architects: LUIS PONS DESIGN LAB
- Project: ST BARTH, FRENCH WEST INDIES
- Location: LUIS PONS DESIGN LAB
- Photography: Stephan Goettlicher
Wednesday, February 5th, 2014
Article source: architekti.sk
Home Spa is situated in Slovakia’s capital Bratislava. The key idea of our project was to create a “relaxing & chill-out spot” with 3 parking places, situated in a hilly garden behind the client’s family historical residence.
The ‘Home Spa’ is interconnected with the neobaroque object both at garage level and a green roof situated above the garage. The concept of rotation and placement of the object to a supporting wall enabled us to create a spacious covered terrace, providing the client’s with an intimate privacy so rare to find these days in the center of Bratislava.
Evening’s garden-view filled with artificial light atmosphere., Image Courtesy © Tomáš Manina
- Architects: architekti.sk
- Project: Home Spa
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Photography: Tomáš Manina
- Design Team: Matúš Polák, Martin Rezník, Silvia Kračúnová, Gabriela Rezníková-Kossuthová
- Structure: Ľudovít Beťko
- Internal Floor Area: 510 m2
- Year: 2012
Tuesday, December 24th, 2013
Article source: Handel Architects LLP
Located in Abu Dhabi’s new Al Maryah Island financial district between the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange and the Cleveland Clinic, Rosewood Abu Dhabi is a new 1,099,000 sq. ft. (102,000 m²) luxury, mixed-use development. The complex includes a five-star 189-room Rosewood hotel, 131 serviced apartments, banquet facilities, meeting facilities, spa, fitness center, retail space, restaurants, and parking.
Image Courtesy © Lester Ali
- Architects: Handel Architects LLP
- Project: Rosewood Abu Dhabi
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Photography: Lester Ali, Don Riddle, Gerry O’Leary
- Completion Date: October 2013
- Lead Design Firm: Handel Architects
- Lead Designer: Glenn Rescalvo, AIA, Partner
- Size: 1,099,000 sq. ft. (102,000 m²)
- Software used: Autocad.
Saturday, August 31st, 2013
Article source: Maxim Winkelaar Architects
For a residence in Zeist we have designed a very exclusive and modern home spa wellness.
The house was built 3 years ago with a large cellar under the house. The client did not know exactly what they wanted in this space”, saysarchitect Maxim Winkelaar. ,,We have made an interior design for the living room and study on the ground floor. And the basement was so large that we have designeda home spa wellness and home cinema as well.
Image Courtesy © Chiel de Nooyer
- Architects: Maxim Winkelaar Architects
- Project: Home Spa Wellness
- Location: Zeist, Netherlands
- Photography: Chiel de Nooyer
- Client: Private
- Surface: 50 m2
- Designers: Maxim Winkelaar and Bob Ronday
- Contractor: Bouwbedrijf van Miltenburg
- Year of renovation and new construction: 2008 – 2009
Saturday, August 3rd, 2013
Article source: CARLO BERARDUCCI ARCHITECTURE
In the heart of the Parioli neighborhood in Rome, we are bringing to completion the project for a luxury oriental day-spa, contained within a wood volume suspended and projecting over the street. A small traditional pre-existing two-floor villa without special quality has been completely transformed in a contemporary key throught simple but strong transformations.
Image Courtesy © CARLO BERARDUCCI ARCHITECTURE
- Architects: CARLO BERARDUCCI ARCHITECTURE
- Project: KAMI SPA AT PARIOLI
- Location: Rome, Italy
- PROJECT DATE: 2006, 2011
- COMPLETION DATE: 2013
- PROGRAM: ORIENTAL LUXURY DAY SPA
- BUILDING AREA: MQ 900
- CLIENT: KAMI SPA Srl Rome, Bangkok
- DESIGN TEAM: Tommaso Marchioni, Davide Marchetti, Rossella Lanari, Gino Altobelli
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR: G.I.A. Srl ROME
- Software used: Autocad and 3dstudio max
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Article source: Kotaro Horiuchi Architecture
This Project is a renovation for a SPA, Kaatsu and beauty salon located in the center of Nagoya, Japan. We insert the space to provide drinks being always aware of health and beauty, such as fruit and organic vegetables. We have created counter of 4.2m length in the limited entrance’s space, have secured the minimum flow line for increasing the number of customers standing, have created facade / petit architecture composed with curved surface, while repeating unevenness, so that the counter arranged obliquely may be made to fit the ergonomics of human body.
Image courtesy Kotaro Horiuchi Architecture
- Architects: Kotaro Horiuchi Architecture
- Project: Le Comptoir de Fruit et Légumes
- Location: Izumi1-10-23, Higashiku, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
- Program: Spa, Kaatsu, Beauty salon
- Completion: 31st March 2013
- Reopened: 19th April 2013
- Built area: 300m2