Archive for the ‘Spa Centre’ Category
Saturday, November 15th, 2014
Article source: Blouin Tardif Architecture-Environnement
In the heart of the Eastern Townships, perched on a mountainside and overlooking a nature reserve of breathtaking beauty lies BALNEA. Health and wellness, gourmet food, yoga, relaxation, sports, massages, rituals baths: BALNEA reinvents the art of living by creating a stunning experience for all the senses. Spa BALNEA’s new reception building, constructed on piles, is nestled unobtrusively in the forest, where it is the hub linking the facility’s existing buildings via outdoor walkways. The resulting new walking routes give clients a more private path through the site. Special attention was paid to preserving trees and the natural surroundings.
Image Courtesy © Blouin Tardif Architecture-Environnement
Wednesday, October 15th, 2014
Article source: a21 studio
Located inside an operating hot spring and mineral resort, the Tent is a small spa perched in the folds of halfway terrace up to a rock hill, facing to the river. This seems to be the good place for hiding away from the eventful area on the other side of the hill to enjoy healthy activities such as mud bathing and massage services. However, one of the biggest constraints of the site is that it gets intense heat from the West throughout the year, which makes it fallow for years.
Image Courtesy © a21 studio
- Architects: a21 studio
- Project: The Tent
- Location: Nha trang city, Vietnam
- Client: I-resort hot spring
- Building area: 126 m2
- Completed: 6/2014
Saturday, October 4th, 2014
Article source: LITHOS DESIGN
Lithos Design has contributed towards the completion of project Golden Mile, an exclusive spa in the heart of Moscow.
The new spa facilities are located on the ground floor and in the basement of the Park Palace, a luxury residential complex in close proximity to the Red Square and span a surface area of 4,500 m2: the former car park has now become home to two private spas, a swimming pool with reserved whirlpool area, a generously proportioned wellness zone, a gym, two children’s areas, a lounge bar & restaurant, hairstylist and medical facilities.
Image Courtesy © LITHOS DESIGN
- Architects: LITHOS DESIGN
- Project: Golden Mile
- Location: Moscow
- General Contractor: Wellness Today – Happy Sauna Group
- Design: Studio D73 – Arch. Marco Vismara, Arch. Andrea Viganò
Saturday, October 4th, 2014
Article source: WeNew Innovation
The Urban Spa was created exploring the thematic and symbols found on the streets. This is a business model for the young entrepreneur, between 25 to 40 years, which corresponds to 35% of the growth of companies in Brazil.
The idea is to have a space that provides a new look and contemporary tools of wellness & well being to help these new entrepreneurs to better cope with their stressful work demand. In this project, the Luxury found in most spas gives room to a more stripped and irreverent kind of spa.
Image Courtesy © Guilherme Tamburus
- Architects: WeNew Innovation
- Project: Urban Spa
- Location: Equipotel Fair, São Paulo (Brazil)
- Photography: Guilherme Tamburus
- Execution: Linea Cesplan, São Paulo (Brazil)
Thursday, July 10th, 2014
Article source: schmidt hammer lassen architects
The luxurious Comwell Kellers Park Hotel & Spa is located in the surroundings of Kellers Park with wooded slopes and a view of Vejle Fjord. The existing turn-of-the-century hospital building is renovated and extended with two spatious glass-clad wings floating into the beautiful landscape.
Image Courtesy © schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Architects: schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Project: The luxurious Comwell Kellers Park Hotel & Spa
- Client: Kellers Park Hotelbyg P/S
- Area: 3,200 m² new build, 10,500 m² refurbishment
- Construction sum: € 27 million excl. VAT
- On commission: 2005
- Status: Construction period 2006 – 2007
- Engineer: COWI A/S
- Contractor: NCC Construction Danmark A/S
- Landscape Architect: schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Interior design: shldesign
- Other architects: To B Design
Sunday, June 29th, 2014
Article source: Serrano Monjaraz arquitectos
The project for Therma SPA by Vidalta was done in two levels inside the clubhouse that has 9 levels and 7,000 square meters of construction. The services provided are just like the ones given in a world class hotel and among the amenities are: restaurant, sports bar, gym, indoor fun pool and swimming pool with swimming flumes, outdoor pool and SPA.
Image Courtesy © Frank Lynen y Jaime Navarro
- Architects: Serrano Monjaraz arquitectos (Arq. Juan Pablo Serrano Orozco, Arq. Rafael Monjaraz Fuentes)
- Project: Therma Spa by Vidalta
- Location: México D.F., Mexico
- Photography: Frank Lynen y Jaime Navarro
- Date: 2012
- Developer: Grupo Inmobiliario Altiva
- Contributors: Arq. J. Enrique Garcia Diaz, Arq.Lucia M. Martinez Garcia
- Builder: Grupo Inmobiliario Altiva, Klafs, Spa Gerenciamiento Grupo Syasa
Friday, May 30th, 2014
Article source: Jordi Herrero Campo Arquitecto
Can Pastilla is a tourist area of Palma de Mallorca located bayfront .
It is a quiet area with excellent sea views and a long walk with lots of activity.
In this area coexist houses and medium-sized hotels .
Image Courtesy © Jordi Herrero Campo Arquitecto
- Architects: Jordi Herrero Campo Arquitecto
- Project: Spa at the Hotel Marina Luz
- Location: Balearic Islands, Spain
- Photography: Jordi Herrero Campo Arquitecto, Uschi Burger-Precht
- Project: 2013
- Execution: 2014
- Built area: 110 m2
- Use: Gym, spa and massage.
- Property Developer: Marina Hotels
Wednesday, March 19th, 2014
Article source: A2arquitectos
In 1967, a small hotel, Hotel Castell dels Hams, was established on the island of Majorca amid the Mediterranean vegetation. Over time, and through subtle improvements and extensions, it has become one of the most distinctive hotels on the eastern part of the island.
Image Courtesy © Laura Torres Roa and Antonio Benito Amengual
- Architects: A2arquitectos (Cristian Santandreu And Juan Manzanares)
- Project: Pool and spa area for an Hotel
- Location: Mallorca, Spain
- Photography: Laura Torres Roa and Antonio Benito Amengual
- Client/investor: Hotel Castell dels Hams. (www.hotelcastelldelshams.com)
- Date of completion: 2011.
- Building size: 690 square meters.
- Builder: Promotora los Rosalitos S.L.
- Structure: Melchor Mascaró.
- Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning: Totelsa climatización y maquinaria de hostelería.
- Materials provider: Santandreu Sureda Materiales de construcción.
- Collaborators: Rut Prieto Martínez.
Friday, February 14th, 2014
Article source: LUIS PONS DESIGN LAB
The spirit of the Guanahani design can be defined as a spontaneous gesture of courtesy: A hug and removal of a hat off a head. Guanahani means Welcome in the Arawak language; it was the first word spoken by the natives as Spanish people arrived to America. A hat is an iconic piece that is associated to the outdoors; it offers protection to the head as the roofs provide shelter to a house. A Panama hat represents elegant, sophistication, lightness, flexibility, exquisite craftsmanship and beauty. A Panama hat is a perfect integration of form and function.
Image Courtesy © Stephan Goettlicher
- Architects: LUIS PONS DESIGN LAB
- Project: ST BARTH, FRENCH WEST INDIES
- Location: LUIS PONS DESIGN LAB
- Photography: Stephan Goettlicher
Wednesday, February 5th, 2014
Article source: architekti.sk
Home Spa is situated in Slovakia’s capital Bratislava. The key idea of our project was to create a “relaxing & chill-out spot” with 3 parking places, situated in a hilly garden behind the client’s family historical residence.
The ‘Home Spa’ is interconnected with the neobaroque object both at garage level and a green roof situated above the garage. The concept of rotation and placement of the object to a supporting wall enabled us to create a spacious covered terrace, providing the client’s with an intimate privacy so rare to find these days in the center of Bratislava.
Evening’s garden-view filled with artificial light atmosphere., Image Courtesy © Tomáš Manina
- Architects: architekti.sk
- Project: Home Spa
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Photography: Tomáš Manina
- Design Team: Matúš Polák, Martin Rezník, Silvia Kračúnová, Gabriela Rezníková-Kossuthová
- Structure: Ľudovít Beťko
- Internal Floor Area: 510 m2
- Year: 2012